Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2311 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:51:17 AM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters

The main purpose of the BITCOINTALK website is the forum itself to share knowledge and information to people from different places.
BOUNTY is just another function on this which is not planned at first. the risk should be take by the hunters as they are the one who should examine and study the project first before joining any campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:15:40 PM

Too trusting with the initial project makes it easy to get the final results later..
if I myself, for the time being, I will not follow any ico at this time because it will only throw away our capital, and I will only look for a safe point by participating in a bounty that uses social media assistance..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:03:04 PM

The problem is required by developers. to get rid of phishing projects is a difficult problem.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:07:34 PM

It is good idea to identify fake projects and root out them. But the main problem is that it is difficult to identify them. The bad thing of cryptocurrency is a scam being run by fake projects in the name of ICO. Such illegal activity has also affected the entire crypto market. Instead of moderators, strict regulations are much needed. The role of moderator is limited and he or she cannot claim that a project is a fake. Authorities must take steps to bring strict regulations.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:23:32 PM

The problem is required by developers. to get rid of phishing projects is a difficult problem.
now it has become much easier after the appearance of IEO. Now the exchanges are committed to recognizing scam projects or fishing projects and this makes our work easier.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:37:36 PM

There have been many who guarded that no scam, including from the team and the right users, would not occur fraud for bounty seekers, I don't think that would be enough if you were not careful with what you did and it was not the full responsibility of this forum
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:43:44 PM

It is indeed difficult to get rid of phishing projects but that does not mean that it cannot be done because the phishing project is made from someone's wishes, this can certainly be prevented even though it is very difficult, at least the phishing project can be reduced.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:24:18 PM

forum moderators do not have to select the right projects or not. but bounty managers should do this. so you need to choose the right managers.
I was participating in Desico. and i was thinking that this is a good project. I hope they will go to the prison

The thing is that most people think the forum moderators here need to to do everything for them, even telling them what project to invest in. It's sounds so bad hearing a hunter asking for forum moderators to choose bounty for them.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:34:44 PM

I think the right person to select a scam project is not a moderator, but a bounty manager is the most appropriate person. I suggest choosing a bounty that is managed by a bounty manager who has a good reputation, even though that does not guarantee if the project is not a scam, but that is enough to help me since 2017
It seems to me that it is better to trust a bounty platform than just 1 bounty Manager.Yet when everyone in the team is doing their job so much better.Answering the question of the author who created the topic, I want to say that the forum moderators are unlikely to be engaged in identifying scammers.They already have enough work.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:39:46 PM

It is indeed difficult to get rid of phishing projects but that does not mean that it cannot be done because the phishing project is made from someone's wishes, this can certainly be prevented even though it is very difficult, at least the phishing project can be reduced.
then, now how to reduce it? Until now I think there are still too many and there has been no serious effort to reduce even to throw away a project like that. all still depends on our analysis and luck in choosing a project.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:57:19 PM

Just as the OP, everyone would also have his story to tell as regards his encounter with scam projects. Sometimes we might not be able to totally avoid it. The best sometimes will be thta you do not rush into engaging yourself in their bouny. Try to reserve some time to do research and make findings through experts, in which we have some on this forum. you might personally decide to carry out research on the team. If the team is real and they are those who have integrity, then there is possibility the project succeeds.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

I think we should investigate a project, sometimes we fall into fraudulent projects, it's very funny ...
and we cannot blame the moderator for that. but looking for a gift program that can be BM  by someone who can be trusted or a gift platform that often launches real projects, it's better than we research existing projects and this can minimize us falling into fraudulent projects

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:45:15 PM

Likewise, I feel that until now there has been no guarantee of safety for hunters even more than fraudulent projects, but here hunters always try their best in analyzing and working. It's not easy to find a good project if it's only based on good knowledge, I also still don't understand why some are just nonsense and waste time. At least we just want to collaborate well and maintain the Cryptocurrency reputation from other bad things.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:47:29 PM

I don't think it will help the forum! Rather it can harm the reputation of this forum and its aims! Because you can't be 100% suire about a project until they well regulated. Many ICO project looked great but they ended with scam!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit