Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2319 times)
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:51:25 PM

For this problem, it seems that you don't expect too much because after my service or bounty no one is watching him and most of them will be processed if the reward or project does not pay, so if you want to be safe you may often have to bounty and not just join one
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:57:45 PM

The only thing that bounty hunters need is good projects in which you can earn good money. And if I am sure that the project will not deceive me, I will even agree to go through KYC.
There are a lot of fraudulent ICOs now and this is a big problem for bounty hunters.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:52:44 PM

No one is obliged to do the work for us. Therefore, it depends entirely on us that we will choose for ourselves work, and how we will do it. The better we carry out the selection of projects and managers with whom we will work, the greater will be the chance of our success.
Yes, because the more trusted a campaign manager, the more expensive the hire price will be, so a careless project can't easily do that. But that cannot be a benchmark, research on a project must be done even though it's running by campaign manager like that.

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:59:28 PM

Yes, because the more trusted a campaign manager, the more expensive the hire price will be, so a careless project can't easily do that. But that cannot be a benchmark, research on a project must be done even though it's running by campaign manager like that.
even some managers who have great trust are not enough, because they have also promoted a project scam, and have not paid, it is bad for the manager's good name. from now on, bounty managers should really think about choosing a good project.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:17:36 PM

even some managers who have great trust are not enough, because they have also promoted a project scam, and have not paid, it is bad for the manager's good name. from now on, bounty managers should really think about choosing a good project.
Bounty managers sometimes also got victimized by those talented scammers, they've really good in talking but in the end of the day they will just screwed everything out and runaway with investors money, the bounty managers won't be able to do anything but to explain with the hunters what the real deal between the project.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

i don't like having to do kyc to participate in the bounty campaigns, and i try to avoid those that require it, the only thing that we bounty hunters can do to protect ourselves is request the use of escrow at the beginning of the campaign...
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:28:35 PM

i don't like having to do kyc to participate in the bounty campaigns, and i try to avoid those that require it, the only thing that we bounty hunters can do to protect ourselves is request the use of escrow at the beginning of the campaign...
sometimes there are also projects that already use escrow for their bounty program but also end up scam. like the daxico project there is also an escrow that distributes reward bounty hunters but tokens also cannot be traded because the developer escaped. even though I think the bounty manager is also pretty good.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:17:08 PM

I don't think it's the work of Forum moderators to fish out scam projects for us, it's simply our duty to research deeply about any project that we intend to participate in and also follow them up

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:23:28 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
Default trust members are doing their work. They red painted everyone who is confirmed scammer. If you provide a proof to them about someone who is cheating, they will mark them red and you will know that you should avoid him.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:04:21 PM

I doubt If Bitcointalk moderators will have the time to start doing research for bounty hunters. Bounty hunters be the ones researching for a better project. Go to social media, research about the team members, study the Whitepaper. etc.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:25:44 PM

Well not a bad idea, but in my opinion I think by now you should be selective of the bounties you do, stick to some specific bounty mangers that have delivered in the long
run,don't jump into any project you see, do your findings before embarking on bounty projects.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:56:38 PM

This opinion is very good and profound but I think there are too many projects and Bitcointalk can't control it all. Because a lot of projects are born every day. It's really annoying when Bounty Hunters lose words three to four months of effort and time. Then the results they get are frauds. The projects I think should force KYC before joining Bitcointalk as you mentioned will be good for our community.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:09:59 AM

There is a thread to report scammy projects and even flag their bitcointalk profile. But I must agree to the fact that must still needs to be done. I suggest an enforced KYC for the team members of any project that wish to use this platform to drive its market. This will be a very great addition to us all

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
tspmhack6

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:40:10 AM

Oh I'm also a bounty hunter  Grin. What I was thinking about when participating in the projects was to thoroughly understand the project before joining. Does the project have a clear development strategy? Is the project development team capable and truly working hard to make the project develop or not? That's the important thing. --> Forum moderators do not have to select the right projects or not

Is it possible to ask KYC for bounty hunter you think? Not necessarily reduced. Because they will find a way to overcome KYC. -> It is important that Bounty Manager must be the checker of Bounty hunter. Do they do that or I am not sure because there are too many people involved in the project they manage.  That is my opinion. How about you  Wink
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:46:29 AM

bitcointalk could not consider fraudulent projects. There are many good managers on some of the first projects that the following projects will have a scam project. Bounty hunters consider selecting projects to join.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:13:43 AM

The KYC does not guarantee that the project could have a great success and not to abandon their project as well, Thus there is no particular courage to pass it from the bounty hunters more than once ,It appears that mostly of the project right now remains silence.
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:15:27 AM

This forum not responsible for any scam stuff, you have to do it with your own risk. Yes, they will act when they find the scammers but they don't want to involve with bounty shit but they want to get rid of bounty instead! About KYC stuff, again it's your risk to do it so.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 03:28:47 AM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

That's asking too much, they are overloaded of to many spam post and you want them to do a research on the best project in the cryptocurrency, while you just sit there do nothing and invest, the forum does not deserve people who want to be spoonfed, do your own research you just want to have someone to blame when things don't work out.

sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:57:05 AM

That's asking too much, they are overloaded of to many spam post and you want them to do a research on the best project in the cryptocurrency, while you just sit there do nothing and invest, the forum does not deserve people who want to be spoonfed, do your own research you just want to have someone to blame when things don't work out.

Agree, the Moderators are too bussy to handle such things, about KYC i'm actualy hated it to, But it was necessary thing to handle Clone account or bot. Doing research by own self is the best way to avoid scams and fraud. Even website that provide ico rating it can't be trusted anymore.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:23:48 AM

First of all, I would like to welcome the new management team. You have picked a good and burning issue of fraud projects scamming many investors and bounty hunters alike. I think authorities should put in place strict regulations to stop scam projects. Besides, we, bounty hunters, bounty managers should also join hands in this regard. Likewise, bitcointalk management team may also help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: