Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardworking pays not luck  (Read 25132 times)
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:00:33 PM

there is no hard work that does not produce in my opinion ... only luck is not on our side ... maybe in one project we have not been lucky and on another project maybe we have a lot of luck ... only we need patience in crypto
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:04:25 PM

We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors
Maybe you little late to join this forum man.. 2016 - 2017 bounty is still worth.. People know, investment is a complicated intrument to make profit.. so, the ways of investment is evolve, and ICO is come with easy ways to investment with potential profit..

But now, is hard to find a legit and profitable bounty. To many scam project and dumper..

We just need to wait a new innovation for bounty..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:05:21 PM

Listen, you really have to be very lucky to do the right bounty, of course you could do your research and do the best project you find, but there are still points you can't influence - number of participants, number of tokens you get.. and especially one - the success of the project after the ICO.. I still did not find the reasons why some are successful and some go to hell..

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:28:04 PM

You don't want luck, but luck is needed for everyone, including the bounty hunters. We work harder does not mean we are paid well, but we work harder then we will have more luck.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:03:41 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 01:58:29 PM by masterrex

We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors
For me I dont believe in Luck or BadLuck everything is happen for a reason. Thats why everyones action is the main drivers and causes of individuals "Success or Failures"! In Bounty Works it remains a combination of "Hardwork and Inteligence" if someone used these two factors, I believe you will succeed and minimized the mistakes or errors and miscalculation in doing Bounty works. Used your Inteligence of choosing the right platform you want to work with.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:36:36 PM

It has nothing similar with luck, because if you spend enough time by researching the projects before you take part in them, you would get your tokens and the project would reach its funding goals. Search for great projects and you won't face such problems anymore.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:09:15 PM

nowadays hardwork give about 30% chance in gaining benefit from bounty while 70% was come from luck.
if we don't get lucky in choosing a project all of our hardwork will just come to waste, even if we got the token it will have no value. or even worst when the project reach hardcap dev team will just run with all the money and abandon the project.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 05:36:27 PM

Truth remains that hard work is to some extent in crypto currency bounty

I have seen thousands of participants on Facebook and twitter and reddit bounty and they end up earning peanuts
While a single translation or signature surpasses

Just develop where your strength is and avoid double registration
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:02:38 PM

In principle, if you carefully choose the bounty program then Your work will in any case benefit.For all the time of participation in the bounty, I realized one very important thing-the more you work the more you get.Recently, I of course observe the decline and interest of the participants of the bounty to do some work for a penny.And that seems to be pretty logical.But nevertheless there are successful and quite promising projects that in any case will pay well.Look for projects and participate in the bounty.Luck will be on your side.Do not lose hope for success.I understand that the bounty participants want stability but unfortunately it is not in the near future.It's impossible.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:15:29 PM

It’s impossible to get remuneration in a falling market, many of my friends have been working for free for almost a year now and are going to do other more promising work. ICO cannot exist outside the bubble.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:18:19 PM

It’s impossible to get remuneration in a falling market, many of my friends have been working for free for almost a year now and are going to do other more promising work. ICO cannot exist outside the bubble.
We are human and we do not work for free. In my opinion, the projects also need to pay for bounty because of their work, and for that to happen, I think bounty should be escrow before running and be paid by ETH, BTC or any other altcoin being traded in coinmarket. That will be as great as possible

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:31:34 PM

I understand your point and last 2 3 quarters or we can say one year has been really bad for bounty hunters where most projects have not paid the rewards or keep delaying it or other excuses. I think this period was definitely hard for bounty participants lets hope new year will bring better projects and rewards for bounty.

keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:37:37 PM

My most cherished desire is that the projects will pay to bounty hunters ethereum, let amount is much less than promised, but it will be a steady income. Who is agreed with me?
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:02:17 PM

Your hard work will only be made evident by the type of project you participate in. So whether you work hard or not, if you participate in a scam project, it means there will not be any reward.

In another way, hard work should start before you start participating in the bounty of the project or before you invest. Which is that, you should spend your time and energy in researching a project first. Afterwards, you will find it easier to participate.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:09:17 PM

My most cherished desire is that the projects will pay to bounty hunters ethereum, let amount is much less than promised, but it will be a steady income. Who is agreed with me?
I do not think that this is the right decision because we do not know what will happen to Ethereum. Better to get paid by bitcoin. Or anyone can choose the way of payment
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:19:16 PM

In the first place we need super luck to choose a bounty program. All your effort for the bounty will useless if the project is fake. So i think we also need luck to start a bounty. Hard work is number 2 thats my opinion.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:24:07 PM

In the first place we need super luck to choose a bounty program. All your effort for the bounty will useless if the project is fake. So i think we also need luck to start a bounty. Hard work is number 2 thats my opinion.
I think that you just need to read a lot of information about the project and question all the facts and check them. then you can choose the right project

Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

for the year normally paid only a few out of a thousand projects. even more not at all clogged or scam. I decided to postpone the bounty until the market reversal. For me to do them now is a waste of time.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:33:37 PM

We are human and we do not work for free. In my opinion, the projects also need to pay for bounty because of their work, and for that to happen, I think bounty should be escrow before running and be paid by ETH, BTC or any other altcoin being traded in coinmarket. That will be as great as possible
That's how it should be, so the services and hard work that the bounty hunter has done is truly appreciated. Imagine, every time ICO on a project is successful, but the price of their coins goes down and bounty hunter always gets very inappropriate results. That looks sad.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:35:13 PM

The issue now with bounty is that  most bounty hunters do not invest at all into most projects they carry the signature, and if they have skin in the game they will see this as an investment, most people get this tokens and start selling below the ICO price and this trigger the dumping in price of these tokens.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: