Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin?  (Read 1288 times)
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:32:00 PM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

actually making a list of top 3 coins can be quite a sad thing later if only our favorite coin has begun to be abandoned, because later we will realize that each coin has its own moment, when the moment is gone, as well as its reputation.
Maybe I would prefer Pundi X, Tron and EOS as my favorite.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:36:37 PM

For me it is Ethereum if i had to pick only one and im very positive about its future growth potential, mass adoption and huge applications. Secondly i also have respecr for Bitcoin as a pioneer cryptocurrency and the king of the lot and im also bullish about btc for longterm.

sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:25:11 PM

I still like waves and ethereum because it's very good for long-term handling. The use of the two altcoins is also almost the same and the platform is also a favorite
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:35:48 PM

My favorite coin is Ethereum. I say this because when I was just starting to deal with cryptocurrency, I thought that it is worth investing in some kind of coin, but could not decide what. As a result, I bought Ethereum for $ 300 and did not regret it, although then it was possible to buy Bitcoin also relatively inexpensive, or other coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:35:18 PM

I have two favorites: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin because its first coin and very perspective, long time stay in first place in the list. Almost everyone in the world hear about it. alot investors trust in btc. its mean that  more trust btc has so  let more chances  to develop.  Etherium, because its offer  a system for easy conducting transactions, and also the technology of smart contracts that can be used for business.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:07:39 PM

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

My favorite coin and the first one I bought was Ethereum, the fee is very cheap and the transactions is very fast, of course, I have Bitcoin, but sometimes takes a lot of minutes to confirm your payment not good if you are paying something fast, but it's still a must-have coins.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:19:01 PM

I have two favorites: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin because its first coin and very perspective, long time stay in first place in the list. Almost everyone in the world hear about it. alot investors trust in btc. its mean that  more trust btc has so  let more chances  to develop.  Etherium, because its offer  a system for easy conducting transactions, and also the technology of smart contracts that can be used for business.
I think that soon the most popular cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum will start moving towards each other. I mean the opposite sides of their development. The fact is that I am gaining popularity, and Bitcoin is losing relevance.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:21:32 PM

I have two most important cryptocurrencies. This is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are the basis of the crypto market and the rest are traded on exchanges through them. All this makes them the main coins of the market.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:22:23 PM

my favourite cryptocurrency is bitcoin, ethereum and cardano
i believe the three cryptocurrencies above will be huge when the bullish come back to crypto world Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:56:55 PM

Well, actually I have some favorite coins that I can make it for trading. They are Ripple, Doge, and Tron.
however, for more investment, I think the coins from new ICO has attracted my curiosity to own it such as APOD, XRT, and also Grif.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Samyalson

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:11:55 PM

It's so hard to name a favourite coin.

And even though this will split opinion, I think TRX deserves a mention.

Why, because they are making moves, 1million a/cs added, closing in on 8th place market cap to overtake Tether.

I think the battle with EOS will be won or lost not just on the number of dApps on each platform, although quantity is important, but on the quality of dApps.

At the moment, EOS is well ahead of Tron on the number of dApps, but according to this article https://cryptomenow.com/trons-weekly-report-will-it-surpass-eos-in-dapps/, Justin Sun has plans to change that.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:25:11 PM

I think people have a favorite altcoin still Ethereum and bitcoin , I think these coins are a good investment, so I would choose neo and etc I think they can reveal their potential

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
JeromeL

Activity: 554

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:25:36 PM

All the time for me was the preferred altcoin Ethereum. This is primarily due to the fact that for it you can buy any token. ETH can also be invested in any new project at the ICO stage.

Driggers95

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:04:15 AM

Cybermiles and OCN are my favorite altcoin, when I got some profits when I bought and held this altcoin. In 2018 I got a profit of over $ 1300 when I bought these 2 altcoin at a cheap price and hold

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:12:03 AM

my favorite crypto coin is the ethereum. because in any condition he was able to come back and give back the profits recovery.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:47:18 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 05:27:24 PM by Kang Bahar

So far, I have still favored the potential coins such as BTC, ETH, NEO, and XLM. These are the promising coins that will always be my all-time favorite coins.
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:43:50 AM

For me, best favorite is bitcoin and ethereum. They are always top of my portfolio. I haven't found any other coins for 3rd.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:53:07 AM

Bitcoin of course, because its too good not to invest on this coin. If you want a good profit in long term, then investing more with bitcoin is ideal one. But since there are also some good altcoins that is worth investing for, my choice is with ETH, it can grow higher as the time past by and the future is in this market. Just keep on looking for good coins, and invest while you can.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:04:36 AM

Usually users here will start in bitcoin then they will suggest this so this will grow by that and for me this is really for trusted for investment actually this is so solid but if you look in price now i think this is really high already so it more possible that this will drops then it will grow after that so i think the best here now base in price are eth and xrp because they really cheap so if this will grow you can earn big another thing this two can be similar to btc price still btc,eth and xrp are very good for investment here in crypto
Flame.Exchange

Activity: 94

https://flame.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:44:37 AM

Probably Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash because they have cheap and fast transactions, while still being quite profitable for mining.

🔥🔥Flame.Exchange🔥🔥
Need your coin listed? PM me on BitcoinTalk or Telegram: @Iana0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: