Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:30:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin?  (Read 1293 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:47:15 AM

My #1 favourite cryptocoin will surely be ethereum, ethereum has brought me more profit than any other coin I can talk about,ethereum is my main.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:52:52 AM

In my opinion, number 1 is bitcoin. Whatever the conditions, for me bitcoin is the best. After that, Ethereum and Tron. In my opinion, the two altcoins showed good performance
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:55:36 AM

My number one coin for me is only the bitcoin i will wait the price of bitcoin $20000 before i sell my bitcoin and i know it will reach at that price just like what happen in 2017 it is almost at $20000, this is only my coins that might could be change my lifestyle.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:01:24 AM

For me my favourites are bitcoin and ethereum ,they are the first ones to take the giant steps in sharks pool ,but its very costly for investing now ,I hardly make enough to invest in them so I go for cheaper altcoins

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:08:12 AM

so far the number one coin is BTC and of course for the second one is ETH and I have invested my funds into ETH so I hope that this year the price of ETH can soar.
QuickMaths

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:00:24 AM

It's pretty obvious that BTC and ETH are the most favorite ones for almost everyone here, so I won't mention them Smiley
So I'd like to mention other tokens with a working product instead: MGO and MTRc. The first one is an e-sport platform for gamers worldwide. MTRc refers to ModulTrade marketplace platform with some cool stuff from modern devices to unique pieces of art.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:56:31 PM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
I think I have to say bitcoin, not because it is the biggest one but also I have so much history with it. It was obviously the first coin I met, there wasn't much coins at the time when I started and bitcoin was the only one, there was namecoin and litecoin I think.

I was capable of mining bitcoin with my old laptop back than, I gambled with it and made a lot of profits and also losses, I sold my game character for bitcoin (I sold it for 1 bitcoin, looking back that was a great deal Cheesy ) and I wrote for bitcoin and I sold stuff for bitcoin.

Basically not only bitcoin is the biggest coin out there but also it gave me a chance to quit my work and stay at home working freelance and make more money than I used to by working. My wife wakes up at 6:30 am in the morning and goes to school as a teacher and goes home at 6 pm and she makes about as much as I do and I start working at around 12-1 pm and stop at 5pm. How can I not love it.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:05:08 PM

Always BTC and my next option is ETH these both coins are best in the crypto market as this coins have a wide range of popularity in the market, these both coins are very fast in transactions and its specifications are different from other coins.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:31:23 PM

For me bitcoin is my number one cryptocurrency and will always be until another coin can replace it from the number one spot. We always want to follow the winning team it is obvious many people will also pick bitcoin ahead of other cryptocoin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:16:16 PM

My favorite cryptocoin? Let me think...
This is Dogecoin! Why? A coin that was made up for fun. Got popularity. Other coins appear and disappear, and dogecoin exists for itself. Without any scandals, hardforks, loud statements about anything. It just is, it works, and it's great!  Cool
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:34:34 PM

I have always liked ETH, because it is one of the high growth rates of altcoin, but it also experienced a sharp decline last year. However, I consider it an opportunity to earn a lot with it
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:43:10 PM

For me, it has to be the Almighty HYDRO. I got it for completely free and I painstakingly held and was lucky to sell for a very decent amount. I have been trading it since and I must confess, I have made over 5 times the initial worth and have already grown my HYDRO holdings to millions and still holding. In this business, it pays to be patient when you hold the proper tokens. All you need to do is make sure you hold potential assets with functional teams and good products. You will surely hit gold someday.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:05:51 PM

I have always liked ETH, because it is one of the high growth rates of altcoin, but it also experienced a sharp decline last year. However, I consider it an opportunity to earn a lot with it

I give rank for Bitcoin first and then ETH 2nd liked crypto coins to me because these coin provide good profit for me earlier but now the market value is low hence not selling the coin Hodl the coins for good value to come. Apart from BTC and ETH i can go for Stellar,EOS,NEO etc...

Am I spamming? Report me!
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:09:39 PM

everyone has a favorite project he or she has in view and in most cases, have their investments. it is ideal to have done a market analysis (both fundamental and technical) before venturing into such investments but i consider my spotlight to be centred on Internext as it happens to be a great project and has kept to its roadmap.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:11:05 PM

My heart and my love will remain forever with Ethereum. The project is close to me in spirit, it is revolutionary, while constantly evolving. How can you not fall in love with this project?
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

For me bitcoin is my number one cryptocurrency and will always be until another coin can replace it from the number one spot. We always want to follow the winning team it is obvious many people will also pick bitcoin ahead of other cryptocoin.
Everyone would love bitcoin from the beginning they knew crypto, then they try to hunting it and found bitcointalk forum, but sadly what they get is ethereum. Because at this time it's very difficult to get it for free, he is so valuable to the smallest number, all that can be obtained for free is the alt of bitcoin.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:35:59 PM

Bitcoin of course is the number one - it is the beginning and the end for me. Also, i like VIA (it was one of the first altcoins i bought when started traiding). And third place - KMD, i think it is very promising project.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:59:47 PM

In my opinion, number 1 is bitcoin. Whatever the conditions, for me bitcoin is the best. After that, Ethereum and Tron. In my opinion, the two altcoins showed good performance
I agree bitcoin is the best coin on the market at the moment , but if you do not take it, then I think Ethereum is great to hold this coin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:07:45 PM

Bitcoin remains my favorite cryptocurrency, by right it occupies a high place, most also think so. Ethereum takes the second place, this year its value may increase.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:08:34 PM

My three favorite coins are BTC, XRP and ZRX. Bitcoin attracted my attention and opened a whole new world, I am grateful that thanks to him I learned about the crypto market. XRP was the first token I invested in that brought me profit. ZRX is the token behind which the future of decentralized exchanges lies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: