Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin?  (Read 1289 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:28:01 PM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
BTC and ETH of course because of their popularity and of course their own technology. I’m also loving to hold some XEM because of their team effort to promote their project here in my place and its good to feel like they really care for the users, Hold more good coins as much as possible.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:38:50 PM

My favorite cryptocoin is just Bitcoin and Ethereum. Most of the others crypto was not efficient for me to use it and its a little bit hard to operate it.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:40:19 PM

Well most of the people are going to say bitcoin is their most favourite cryptocurrencies and the reason why is,it is standing even after 10 years and hoping for the great future ahead.Other altcoins may not worth like bitcoin but they are capable of giving more profits in short term.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:45:42 PM

Well for me, it's the ethereum coin. Because i have been earning from ethereum a year ago by joining a bounty campaign that pays ethereum. And ethereum that time is about 320 dollars of its price.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:03:00 PM

For me its btc because it is the most popular coin. Moreover for last couple of year i realitas it is the most dependent and risk free. Whenever crypto grow btc is first one to move up. Second btc provide immense liquidity in market and you can easily do trading in it.you can take it as an investment option

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:16:45 PM

My favorite cryptocoin is Ethereum, because ethereum is very fast for transfer and has good project with good developer. I think ethereum will growing in the future and i'm not scare for invesr my money on ethereum.
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:18:16 PM

#1 Ethereum of course because more than 200 coins uses Ethereum background system. Its more reliable and faster than Bitcoin. Price is too low at this moment but it will make x5 at least in next year.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:26:07 PM

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

For me, I think Bitcoin is the first, followed by STRAT and ADA, that are the coins that I mainly used for trading platforms and also I know they are volatile and can give mo more profit soon.

Buntond

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:34:57 PM

if in my opinion

I am very favoring the altcoin because besides that if the price of bitcoin rises altcoin will go up and the profit that I have is very very profitable

And I have earned income from altcoin 3 months ago by joining a prize campaign that pays altcoins
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:41:14 PM

I think Ethereum is my favorite coin, now I am holding many Ethereum, I believe in the future its price will increase more than the price now even though it has now dropped to the 3rd place in coinmarket
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:46:49 PM

related to favofit it seems that this is personal in that everyone has their own views in choosing or determining an altcoin which we think is good, now my favorite altcoin is on eos, why? because this coin growth is very good even now the EOS platform has been used by several ico developers. this is my altcoin favofit for the future.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:00:15 PM

When i check my portfolio it seems that my favorite coin is waves. I still have faith that it can be successful as ETH near future. I keep both of them but I trade waves altcoins which can give me profits even bear market condition.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:45:53 PM

ETH

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

My coin nxt was that I've had very nice profits until this time. He had such a beautiful acceleration that he came to very beautiful places. Even though you couldn't make it to the top, we had good profits.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:31:33 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto I've known and until now bitcoin remains number one in my portfolio. There are also some alts that I have but they aren't a priority in my investment. I might buy some alts but the amount will not exceed the nominal that I use in bitcoin.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:36:26 PM

In 2018 was the MTC as it turned out to make good money,and so there are about 10 projects that I like,but they are not what has not yet earned, I think that such projects as GMA, KIN, HB, XRP, and many others, I veyu that they will give great profits to investors, and sun will receive their well-deserved awards
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:41:06 PM

In my honest truth, my all time favorite cryptocurrency coin is Ethereum, because of its smart contract and it is easy to exchange into my local currency.
maybe at this time it is indeed the best altcoin still ETH and in my opinion the crypto currency coin is still the best bitcoin in my opinion at this time but the era and technology continues to grow the competition will get harder and the development of crypto currencies will also change

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:47:04 PM

Well, perhaps the Ethereum favorite coin , as I use the Ethereum network every day so I'll choose her , but of course it still would take over the top tron and neo

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:04:05 PM

I would say ETH at the moment but I am looking forward to other alt coin projects that will work with eth such as ampleforth and cosmos. We need interoperability asap
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:06:17 PM

I like some coins that have passive income mechanism, they have a great potential to grow fast on a bull market. NEO, Decred, Miracle Tele. I think, I'll some more of these after another huge market dump Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████