Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin?  (Read 1289 times)
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:25:53 PM

of course my favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin, because both are the most influential at the moment. besides that I also like TRON because I experienced a significant increase. I also invest there.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:34:42 PM

My two absolute favorites coins are also bitcoin and ethereum. At bitcoin, i just feel safe, because he has such a strong network and community and i like ethereum because it is easy to use, has a large community and has something special with smart contracts. That's why these are my favorites.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
I still believe the best coin out there is still bitcoin.. but I'm ask to pick an alternative currency.. I think it's railblock and chainlink...
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:56:22 PM

a lot of my favorite coins that can't be mentioned one by one, but the coins that I keep the most up to now and become an investment are bitcoin and ethereum. because both of them give me many advantages.

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:04:51 PM

The number one coin is Ethereum and I think it is obvious. This coin is used on a regular basis by almost every single member of our community for daily transactions as well as for participating in ICO projects.
tbossmitche

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:18:16 PM

Bitcoin will definitely be at the top of my list for reasons that anyone can guess. This cryptocurrency was actually ushered in the dawn of a new age of currency type. I also believe almost everyone heard about Bitcoin before actually learning about the technology behind it. I also value Bitcoin because of the trust people seem to have in it which makes me feel it will endure the test of time. Ether definitely comes in a close second on my list because the blockchain on which it is based has faster transactions processing time compared to the Bitcoin blockchain. I believe XRP is also starting to win me over.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:18:32 PM

Used to be bitcoin, but the bitcoin I remember turned into Bitcoin Cash and not bitcoin... Then Bitcoin Cash got fractured as well, so I'm not even sure anymore.
I like Universa because of its high-tech advancements, throughput, active leader and actual potential to revolutionize industries - but I don't see it as a top 10 coin.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
89squad

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:22:22 PM

Ethereum is a leader in my eyes. And not only me. It is easy to understand looking at various projects that use cryptocurrency technologies to pay for their services.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:38:44 PM

I currently have the best coin is Ethereum.
The cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, but Ethereum shows good exposure compared to other coins.
I think that if you invest in it for the long term, you can get a good profit.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:02:02 PM

The number one coin is Ethereum and I think it is obvious. This coin is used on a regular basis by almost every single member of our community for daily transactions as well as for participating in ICO projects.
I think everyone loves due to the fact that many participants involved in the bounty and therefore, this universal love for this coin , I myself like the Ethereum and the need to take more and more coins because diversifying in the market is required !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:08:01 PM

It goes without question. Ethereum is the number one. I do not know even one project that is better. The platform is cool, and the cryptocurrency will be soon growing very fast. I am sure of it.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:10:00 PM

I like TOMO, PAL, PAI, UTK. This is coins with still small cap, but with useful and real products and serious team. I think they can make a lot of xxx
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:26:11 PM

Perhaps, like most, I choose Ethereum, probably first because the project itself makes the world of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin itself. And also it is a good financial instrument that allowed me to earn enough.

MTVuser07

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:42:22 PM

Perhaps, like most, I choose Ethereum, probably first because the project itself makes the world of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin itself. And also it is a good financial instrument that allowed me to earn enough.
This is obvious, most people choose Ethereum, because it has the most chances to repeat and exceed the success of Bitcoin in the near future.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:43:15 PM

As for me, I would recommend the following altcoins: Cardano, Waves, Stellar, IOTA, and TRON. These cryptocurrencies will be gaining faster than the other ones as I believe. Therefore, you'd better buy them now.
If you want only 1 - then Ethereum.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:14:35 PM

It goes without question. Ethereum is the number one. I do not know even one project that is better. The platform is cool, and the cryptocurrency will be soon growing very fast. I am sure of it.
This is a good coin when it is in demand with ICO projects. but in such a market it is useless and it has no technological development right now

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:25:23 PM

Bitcoin is the favorite crypto which for me is very valuable and will bring changes in overcoming financial problems. Until now, I still keep trying to collect as much Bitcoin as I can collect both through purchases and other ways to be able to generate as much bitcoin as possible, because I believe Bitcoin will provide happiness and through Bitcoin I will definitely get big profits.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:32:02 PM

First I like Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the king of all the coins currently circulating on the market, without Bitcoin all coins won't exist, and the second coin that I like all the time is Ethereum, because ICO projects rely on networks from Ethereum, so I as Bounty hunters highly praised the Ethereum network.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:44:04 PM

my best investment of all time is TRON. i got a big profit from investing on tron in last year. also they always survive on bear market. if you can HOLD it for a long time, you will get profit from them.

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:06:03 AM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

for me bitcoin is the special coin, i think no coin can beat it for this time.
but maybe someday ethereum can be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: