Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin?  (Read 1293 times)
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:24:21 PM

Although the price has dropped dramatically, ethereum is still my favorite altcoin for now, its smart contract system makes transaction costs very cheap compared to bitcoin. The transaction speed is still very smooth so it's not impossible ethereum is the only valuable altcoin among other altcoins.

Why do you think so. And something new similar projects. Eos or waves. They are good too. It is worth respecting them. Bitcoin as a grandfather. But there are other cool coins.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:01:11 PM

My favorite cryptocoin is bitcoin and ethereum, both of them are popular coins and have a large community, there is no doubt that
ethereum and bitcoin will provide big profits if you invest in them, many investors make these two coins for their main investment
although at present the market conditions have not fully recovered but bitcoin and ethereum are strong coins in the market, so they
can still survive in bearish conditions, these two coins are the best coins in the market
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:47:59 AM

I prefer not to fall in love with projects, of course there are those that I like most, such as STELLAR, EOS, very strong projects in terms of technology and ideas, but as a financial instrument, not every project can be useful.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:02:31 PM

I prefer not to fall in love with projects, of course there are those that I like most, such as STELLAR, EOS, very strong projects in terms of technology and ideas, but as a financial instrument, not every project can be useful.

But in projects like stellar and eos , you have to keep some of the money, because they can grow very strongly in the future , I think you need to use this opportunity than just pass it by

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
zekk

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:06:47 PM

I don't know if bitcoin is an option - I have had bitcoin for so many years, I have even spend some of them on good items, so therefor the only real cryptocurrency for me is bitcoin, all others are just pretenders there where late to the party ;-)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:11:11 PM

This is definitely BTC because this project is probably the main project of this whole cryptocurrency world. I am sure that today there are very many supporters of a different opinion who think the opposite. But I am sure that today we all understand very serious things.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:13:30 PM

for me my favorite altcoin
ethereum
cardano
Neo
ripple
because I believe in the future the price will also grow better than the current price increase, because now there has been a better improvement
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:17:07 PM

This is definitely BTC because this project is probably the main project of this whole cryptocurrency world. I am sure that today there are very many supporters of a different opinion who think the opposite. But I am sure that today we all understand very serious things.

And the falling down of bitcoin make the altcoin decreased.
Here's my list of my favorite altcoin until now:
Eos - Good platform and can defeat ethereum for long term run
Ethereum - the no. 2 biggest altcoin
Litecoin - good for long term hold.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:17:51 PM

I don't know if bitcoin is an option - I have had bitcoin for so many years, I have even spend some of them on good items, so therefor the only real cryptocurrency for me is bitcoin, all others are just pretenders there where late to the party ;-)
Altcoins are not created as figures in coin competition. Investing in old, top cryptocurrency will not give the same return in the investment as others make an investment in potentially low cap altcoin.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:30:14 PM

Altcoins are not created as figures in coin competition. Investing in old, top cryptocurrency will not give the same return in the investment as others make an investment in potentially low cap altcoin.
while low-capacity Altcoin can still produce, of course, it will be chosen by many people, but if you choose low-capacity Altcoin it has a greater risk so sometimes someone chooses high-capacity Altcoin and has great opportunities in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: