Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments  (Read 8980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:38:15 PM

I'm an architect. The are other developers and contributors: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/graphs/contributors (22 at the moment).
this team looks very professional, I think, that such fats will be able to achieve great success in their activities. they choose the right method of their steps. they weigh all decisions and are not afraid to take risks. it is with this intention, that there should be a genuine successful team.

Appreciate your kind words. Now, the next step is to convert a few bitcoins to zolds! Smiley

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxbugaenko

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:52:29 PM

I would like to know, you are only 1 developer of the project? or there are still people who help you, because one is difficult

I'm an architect. The are other developers and contributors: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/graphs/contributors (22 at the moment).

this team looks very professional, I think, that such fats will be able to achieve great success in their activities. they choose the right method of their steps. they weigh all decisions and are not afraid to take risks. it is with this intention, that there should be a genuine successful team.

thanks and join! Smiley
AlexisGarra

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:54:59 PM

What will happen to the project if Egor suddenly dies? How much is the project dependent on the creator?
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:05:35 PM

What will happen to the project if Egor suddenly dies? How much is the project dependent on the creator?

That's a good question. At the moment, if I die the project will most probably die too, because 1) I'm the only admin of GitHub repos, and 2) I'm the only owner of the root wallet private RSA key. We are planning to change that in the near future. First, we will add two other architects to the project. Second, we will share the private RSA key (parts of it) among a few people, members of Zerocracy. I will write a blog post about it very soon, explaining the strategy.

AlexisGarra

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:26:06 PM

That's a good question. At the moment, if I die the project will most probably die too, because 1) I'm the only admin of GitHub repos, and 2) I'm the only owner of the root wallet private RSA key. We are planning to change that in the near future. First, we will add two other architects to the project. Second, we will share the private RSA key (parts of it) among a few people, members of Zerocracy. I will write a blog post about it very soon, explaining the strategy.

because if #zld were already high, you would need good security already. And yet the question of storing keys, and even a group of individuals, raises the issue of trust. I'd like to see in the project the perfect solution to all the imperfections of money
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:27:43 PM

Well said! I think that the team really did something unique and this project will eventually take its rightful place in the CMC.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.
This topic has already been discussed many times. I think the project developers will come to this. Just not all at once. The main thing is the development and it takes a lot of time. And then the advertisement of the finished product does not take long))).

everybody likes the project. i think it's time to buy your first $5 with BTC guys Smiley

In cryptocurrencies, sometimes even a small investment but made on time and in a promising project can bring huge profits. Imagine if you had the opportunity to buy Bitcoins 10 years ago for a small amount - you would be a millionaire now. Therefore, if a person has the opportunity to buy ZOLD at least for $ 5, then it is worth doing it.
Chances can be used as long as the price is pleasant, in the future if the token grows well, then in any case you can get a profit
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:59:44 PM

Well said! I think that the team really did something unique and this project will eventually take its rightful place in the CMC.
22 people in the team, very worthy for such development, in the future if you try to expand their business spaces, then more people will be needed, maybe a team will be opened
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:14:35 PM

If I rent a VPS and decide to launch a node, is there anyone who can give me step-by-step help? I am not familiar with either Linux or Ruby ...
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:19:09 PM

I think that technically this ZOLD project somehow reminds Ripple. Ripple has several, I know, also, there is no blokchen.

Ripple is centralized. ZOLD is decentralized.
How could be decentralized if all the coin is in your hands? do you planning to give it for free?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:09:50 PM

How could be decentralized if all the coin is in your hands? do you planning to give it for free?

Not all coins are in our hands. Many of them are in the hands of their holders now. And eventually, all of them will be distributed/sold.

maxbugaenko

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:27:11 AM

I think that technically this ZOLD project somehow reminds Ripple. Ripple has several, I know, also, there is no blokchen.

who's got bitcoin before it is mined?)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:58:16 AM

how much would you invest? )
rhetorical question... when I started investing in cryptocurrencies a few years ago, I had $ 100 and I invested $ 25 in 4 different projects. Although then it seemed funny and more like a game.

I don't see a question)
Excuse me... it wasn't a question,it was just my thoughts out loud... I mean, it doesn't matter how much you invest. Sometimes even invested 20 bucks can make you a wealthy person in the future.
maxbugaenko

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

rhetorical question... when I started investing in cryptocurrencies a few years ago, I had $ 100 and I invested $ 25 in 4 different projects. Although then it seemed funny and more like a game.

I don't see a question)
Excuse me... it wasn't a question,it was just my thoughts out loud... I mean, it doesn't matter how much you invest. Sometimes even invested 20 bucks can make you a wealthy person in the future.

and Zerocracy and ZLD is the thing you are talking about
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:35:00 AM

It seems to me that bounty is a proven marketing strategy. It was used and used by 99.9% of all crypto projects. It is cheap and productive. I think so.

And we know that 99% of all crypto projects are a scam) So, maybe, it's better to stay away from bounty? Did Bitcoin do any bounty programs?
I agree with you that in today's market there are mostly scammers ... but there are certainly unique and promising projects. They are few but they are. For example, I sincerely believe that your project is something special. this is not flattery.
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:03:52 AM

I agree with you that in today's market there are mostly scammers ... but there are certainly unique and promising projects. They are few but they are. For example, I sincerely believe that your project is something special. this is not flattery.

Glad to here. Here is how you can your money where you mouth is: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html

C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:05:04 AM

But you have to show your email anyway, somewhere, right? To get an account, you have to do that. What's the difference: to us or to GitHub?
Why it is impossible to make the possibility of anonymous (without registration) downloading and installing the wallet? How is this implemented in other projects? In Bitcoin, In Etherium ... yes at all.
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:23:32 AM

But you have to show your email anyway, somewhere, right? To get an account, you have to do that. What's the difference: to us or to GitHub?
Why it is impossible to make the possibility of anonymous (without registration) downloading and installing the wallet? How is this implemented in other projects? In Bitcoin, In Etherium ... yes at all.

You can do everything fully anonymously but from the command line. Just install zold Ruby gem as explained in README and work without any registrations. However, if you want to have web wallet, you trust us to manage your private RSA key and that's why we need registration. In other words:

Zold command line = Bitcoin wallet; Zold WTS system = Coinbase.

Make sense?

antony.p

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:32:56 AM

I don't see a question)

and how did your investment go?
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:40:13 AM

The first time I come across this. I’m certainly not a programmer, but a simple user, but still I’ve never heard of Ruby. Again, this confirms the uniqueness of this coin!
I'm not a programmer either. I looked on the Internet - to use Ruby on Windows, you need to install one program on your computer and then run the wallet in it. So the idea is nothing complicated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: