Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Coin Launches in 2019?  (Read 17241 times)
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:43:00 AM

Check out ArcadierX. They're a doing a reverse ICO. They are building on top of an already established platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:27:29 AM

Probably the most hyped coin launched in 2019 is Grin.
I see Grin everywhere, also here on this forum. Do you know that you are able to buy copper member with Grin?  Grin So probably, it is really a great coin with interesting future  Cheesy.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:47:18 AM

So what new coins are coming in 2019? I'm not really interested in more forks of current coins, but rather, looking for coins with new technologies. I'm looking through the ANN forum but it's hard to tell what's coming or already came without checking each one. Any new projects have your interest peaked?
I am sure that in 2019 there will be good projects that will be well developed by the development team but you need to choose the time when the market will recover. Think that this will be soon.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

I think ShareRing will be big this 2019 to 2020. Once the mainnet launches and more companies are on-boarded into their platform, it will be a game changer for the sharing economy.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Azeh

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:19:48 AM

Maybe Grin has started making mining coins great again?  Tongue

Any other mineable coins with potential on the horizon in 2019? 
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:48:50 AM

i have big hope on universa this year.i ever missed iota when it launched , i sell it cheaply and now i am regret with my decision.i hope this time i will get much profit by holding universa.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:38:34 AM

So what new coins are coming in 2019? I'm not really interested in more forks of current coins, but rather, looking for coins with new technologies. I'm looking through the ANN forum but it's hard to tell what's coming or already came without checking each one. Any new projects have your interest peaked?
It would be really hard if you are not capable of analyzing on your own analysis and not finding out by yourself. Do not expect some one here to come and help you in terms of suggesting an interesting and highly potential coins. But, you can expect from most people here to suggest what and where they have invested already and still waiting and holding. Because, this is how most of the time people from this community are working. Yes, most people are looking for their own benefits rather than suggesting the actual potential things (I am sorry to few honest and generous people but talking about most other people).

Once the mainnet launches and more companies are on-boarded into their platform, it will be a game changer for the sharing economy.
Have you checked their team members and roadmap ? For example, I have followed a coin namely Aura, an alternate to etheretum (being traded in stex with symbol of ara) but their mainnet never get launched for last 15 months. Not sure about their future too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:53:33 AM

The cryptocurrency space is now crowded with alot of projects and coins which is making it difficult to differentiate between the good ones and the bad ones. But whatever coin you see, make sure you do a proper research before you decide to invest your hard earned money in it.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:25:21 PM

Hopefully 2019 would be much more fruitful then 2018 and we won't be jobless anymore. The bounty hunters after 2018 are kind of jobless. Nothing to do, no proper ICOs to follow and most of the scams running around.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:36:39 PM

If there will be interesting coins coming this 2019, am also very expectant to see them. What do we even consider as interesting coins? Some coins look very interesting and promising at first but end up being huge disappointments.
In order for a coin to survive in a large number of them, it is necessary that it have its own function in the development of cryptocurrency. Then it will stand out among other coins.

NLO

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:39:43 PM

It is difficult to say that the end of 2018 was very stingy with good projects, and in general every month in 2018 there were fewer and fewer projects. I see no reason why now in 2019 the situation should change for the better while we are still seeing a bear market.
The situation can only change when the market unfolds. Now you can also find good projects, but it is very difficult because of their small number.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:45:06 PM

When the conditions of the market crypto still bad will be very difficult to find interesting project. There are actually a lot of projects that come out almost every month but because market conditions are still bad so a lot of investors who still refrain to do invest in ICO or coin/token. So my personal opinion still tends to survive with a coin that has a good history on coinmarketcap.
NLO

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:45:38 PM

2019 ICO It seems that if the market does not change also its interest will decrease. people are more interested in investing in coins whose prices are now cheaper. I hope the market can indeed increase.
Simply investing in coins has now become more profitable than participating in bounty campaigns, due to the large amount of scam.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:46:58 PM

So what new coins are coming in 2019? I'm not really interested in more forks of current coins, but rather, looking for coins with new technologies. ~snip~

I am quite curious why you are not interested anymore with new forks. I think most of us are still waiting for Constantinople Fork. You may tell us your reasons, mate..

There are many interesting coins that will be launched in 2019, I cannot mention all of them here. I assume you are better to find out your self since each person has their own view. You should know how to choose the best one.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
HippiePyro (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:53:42 AM

Forks are fine as long as they serve a purpose. I was referring to the dozens of forks that are useless and are done to dilute supplies.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:53:46 AM

See the Mimblewimble technology, this was a pretty hot thing a few days ago, it's really amazing and fascinating! But there are a lot of challenges for the BEAM and GRIN teams, soon we will have WOKE! FIL will open market in a few months, it'll be interesting to watch as well and what will happen with BSV and BCH? We must not forget that these two coins are still fighting! It is important for you to conduct research and always act on your own, do not believe anyone.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:31:11 AM

No such ICO exists. The goverments are pushing hard on regulating the whole market, like China, US SEC, and also UK (I read a news they will publish a consultation paper by April 25th to regulate the UK cryptocurrency market as well.

The regulations are a good way to prevent scam projects, in this way only good projects live, which is a win-win for both good projects and investors.
The most important thing is how to tread a very fine line with these regulations, to build a healthy cryptocurrency market and meanwhile not hinder the development of it (Like Basis protocol, it raised 133M but stopped by SEC and now they are totally ended). So obviously, there is not a balance now for this...

However, if you are interested in the blockchain projects that have the most potential I would say would be these 5:

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:36:28 AM

There are coins that are developing and this seems interesting but I just monitored it, namely the Grin coin. Launched a few days ago and this coin appears to be a community coin for the forum, I haven't learned so much but it looks unique.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:00:29 AM

This is not investment advice but i think Moozicore is good project and having reputable advisor. I think moozicore ICO will make success and profitable for their investor. Investing our money in crypto these days is hard because many scam ICOs and we should make a research about their developers team and whitepapers

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:08:58 AM

The thing is both project devs and and investors are scared about the prospects of new coin launches. The bear market is a major factor contributing to this. So even if a coin project has very good potential, chances are that major investors will overlook it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: