Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Coin Launches in 2019?  (Read 17241 times)
HippiePyro (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:34:53 PM

So what new coins are coming in 2019? I'm not really interested in more forks of current coins, but rather, looking for coins with new technologies. I'm looking through the ANN forum but it's hard to tell what's coming or already came without checking each one. Any new projects have your interest peaked?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:52:22 PM

I am interested about the BitTorrent token that is going to do it's fund raising through Binance launchpad. I like the concept of this feature made by Binance and I think that the token itself could be useful. Also I have a goal to find a promising DAICO this year, but so far I couldn't find any.

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:58:11 AM

I don't think there will be many interesting coins in 2019. 2019 is still a year of cryptocurrency cleanup. Valueless coins will be eliminated. More interesting coins may have been born at 2020-2021.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:01:18 PM

I would rather to focus on projects that are already established especially that the market in weeks already making some green signs. Bi chances I am going to take a pass on all ICO this year.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:57:42 AM

I like the Gigzi project. This is on the ICO stage right now. I love how they will set up their entire ecosystem with precious metals for backing crypto-assets price from volatility, plus their localised banking exchanges for converting crypto to fiat. they have a demo/prototype for their secured biometric Wallet, using Iritech technology.. This is my favourite ico project right now...

KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

So far I have not had any views about coins that are good for investing now or in the future, I think many people choose to trade rather than buy coins and hold them back.

But I tend to stay on ETH and wait, maybe you can read a little about this https://medium.com/utopiapress/what-is-ethereum-serenity-f433d824c974
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:42:29 AM

So what new coins are coming in 2019? I'm not really interested in more forks of current coins, but rather, looking for coins with new technologies. I'm looking through the ANN forum but it's hard to tell what's coming or already came without checking each one. Any new projects have your interest peaked?
You can try to take a look on my signature and it has a lot of supporter. Another some interesting icos which have already backed by a lot of big companies just like elixxir (backed by CEO of ripple fuondation) and Bittorrent (Backed by tron) both seem pretty for for me personally.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:48:26 AM

I will most likely receive all ICOs this year. I would rather focus on already established projects especially that the market in a few weeks has made some green marks.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:58:18 AM

There are no projects who can reach those heights they are talking about. I think we will see new peaks only in 2020.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:59:06 AM

I only see market conditions that are still weak, but I also pay attention to Scavo Technologies tokens which a few days ago (burned) from the total supply of 100 million tokens to 20 million tokens. I am optimistic that the new token in 2019 will be able to change things for the better.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:08:30 AM

Why are you looking for some kind of hard fork? These forks do not bring any benefit to the investor. They contribute only technological value

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:16:30 AM

Just remove your interest to the fork coins.

Most of them became a way to scammers to commence their shady plans. I'm not into fork coins and if there's a fork that's interesting now that's the upgrade of ethereum, that's it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:18:37 AM

There are no projects who can reach those heights they are talking about. I think we will see new peaks only in 2020.
maybe some projects say that with evidence that is not in accordance with expectations, a number of factors may occur, maybe from investors be unsure of the projects they offer. how can you know the peak will occur in 2020, can you share information about it?

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:21:32 AM

What kind of interests you are talking about ? After the year-long downfall markets of crypto space, many people are preferring to stay away but I am hearing compete different scenarios from your side. I am just want to know what you are going to do if you find an interesting project or coin. Are you going to invest with them ? Or going to just follow them about their real time solutions and developments ? For both the case I am just out.

Why are you looking for some kind of hard fork? These forks do not bring any benefit to the investor. They contribute only technological value
I read that OP is not interested anymore into fork based coins. But, I am seeing BCH is providing benefits to its investors as this is the only coin I am seeing always get bumped regardless of how deep it was dumped time to time. So, we cannot ignore hardforks completely like OP is mentioning.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:21:55 AM

From the bad ICO in 2018 many failed, but in my opinion in 2019 there will be a lot of potential coins and people will judge them for investment.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:19:36 PM

At the moment, I do not know of any promising project that ISO is conducting. It seems to me that there are already enough projects (more than 2100 coins and tokens) and it is time to work 24/7 and show the results and implement your roadmap. 95 percent of all projects are complete shit and fraud and never will show the finished product. It remains quite a bit, only 5 percent, and they should build the blockchain infrastructure of our world.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:27:23 PM

It seems to me a very promising project Etha, it looks very promising, so I decided to participate in it!
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:00:05 PM

Look at my signature! IronX is really a worthwhile project that has already collected half of the funds from the hard cap, despite the fact that the hard cap is 50 million dollars

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:10:51 PM

There are plenty. But you should always make sure to fully research any coin that you're thinking of buying in to. And this is more true than ever in the current bear market. Also don't forget the 'old' coins as well, plenty of these are undergoing exciting developments in 2019, notably Constantinople upgrade for ETH later this week.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:19:05 PM

New projects are still new ideas that are yet to prove themselves, investing in them is highly profitable if it works out but such investment is risky to me, I prefer investing in already established projects with active team and community

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: