Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019?  (Read 1051 times)
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:36:01 AM

Seeing the market and XRP still has a higher capitalization than other altcoins. The development of Stellar was also good despite a slight decline. Likewise, more and more EOS are using the EOS platform and it seems to be more widespread.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:43:21 AM

For safety, stick with the top thirty or forty coins. Check daily for some days the best performers among those and best performers over last month.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:16:25 AM

Well besides buying the top coins on the market cap for a long hold or by day trading for every day profits, I would suggest you invest on new promising coins that are in STO or ICO. Cryptocurrency just suffered from a big fall but it will a still continue to grow. Familiarize new coins, and some of them will be successful someday and reach the top list too.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:50:08 PM

For safety, stick with the top thirty or forty coins. Check daily for some days the best performers among those and best performers over last month.
Might as well stick to top 15 coins. The coins in the latter part of the list change spots pretty frequently. And if you pay attention to the current happenings, i'd say xrp and trx are two that's making quite the noise in this bear market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:54:41 PM

In this year it would be any altcoin in market now. But now, in the first quarter of 2019 I would prefer such coins like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Bitcoin is not perpective.

schneid55

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:19:13 PM

On the institutional investment front, hedge fund managers everywhere are racing to get into the digital currency game. Specialized crypto hedge funds now allow investors to put their money into a pool of existing and new cryptocurrencies. Hedge funds are likely to continue their lead in digital currency investments. PAX PAGO's main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:33:32 PM

There are a lot actually but I believe that most investors will stick with cryptocurrency that is part of the top 20 in coinmarketcap. These altcoins are undervalued and sooner or later, there is a possible bull may happen and these altcoins will surely lead the way or fast gainers. I still give my vote to those altcoins that is below $1 specially ripple and tron.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:10:57 PM

Might as well stick to top 15 coins. The coins in the latter part of the list change spots pretty frequently. And if you pay attention to the current happenings, i'd say xrp and trx are two that's making quite the noise in this bear market.
Actually 30 or 40 is very much  Grin, top 20 is already enough because we can't always check that movement price regularly. Or maybe 10 top coin in coinmarketcap can be called safe investment because with high volume, not easy to get pump and dump scheme.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

Actually 30 or 40 is very much  Grin, top 20 is already enough because we can't always check that movement price regularly. Or maybe 10 top coin in coinmarketcap can be called safe investment because with high volume, not easy to get pump and dump scheme.
I completely agree with you that I understand that even daily monitoring of the cryptocurrency market will not give you 100% of your forecast regarding price fluctuations for certain coins. If it were easy to do, then a lot more people would be engaged in daily trade than they really are.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:03:37 PM

Its really gamble to choose what coin that will rising on Q1 2019, I suggest to choose top 200 coin from cmc then compare each other. Maybe some news can affected their movement price as well. Good luck.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:03:26 PM

Ethereum and maybe Bitcoin. As we can see in the last few weeks Ethereum is on a big move upwards. It is becoming stable in the last few days after being expected to make a small correction. First quarter this year I think ETH will be the best performer price wise.
We can see at coinmarketcap that the price of Ethereum is now rising and showing good results. It is possible that it will be one of the best options for investing in the first quarter of 2019. But I believe that TRON will also be a promising coin for investment this year, because its team is actively developing the project and many new projects are launching tokens based on the blockchain TRON.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:15:41 PM

If you do not take into account the well-known coins, then I think that now it is good to invest in coins with a small capitalization, but which have great potential for growth. For myself, I chose several projects, four of them are BTNT, XYO, HBZ and TBL. But everyone can find good investment projects and buy their coins.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:29:13 PM

It is not easy coming with a definitive list of the most promising coins for this quarter or the next. For such short-term objectives, technical analysis may help. For the long-term, the rankings of coinmarketcap.com are the collective decision of the market and the best cryptos are ranked near the top.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:31:50 PM

Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019?

I converted most of my altcoin into BNB and I plan to wait 2-3 month and see where will the cryptomarket be.
At this point, I don't like any particular current alt. Maybe one or two new projects, but that's all. Alts are at current BTC peak and the best options is to wait.

I guess you made the right choice consider ing   that the coin has  increased a lot recently. But I think it may a bit too late to go on BNB shopping spree. 8 dollar per coin  is  high price to me.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:31:25 PM

Not only in the first quarter of the 2019 but also in the next few years will be promising cryptocurrency and that is Ether the crowd favorite of all investor here in the cryptoworld even the coin now are very low price they still have a lot of supporters and for sure because of that, that's the reason why the ether is promising coin of all cryptocoins here in the cryptoworld.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:43:08 AM

To look for promising coins in the first quarter of this year is an important moment and with research that is keen to find, but in the market, there are many coins that are obtained and just take the attitude ready and full of risk.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:58:41 AM

I think the Bitcoin is to be developed in the middle of this year and ethereum will also had the ability to overcome to the normal position at the end of this year so hoping this currency will definitely grow in 2019.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:40:02 PM

In the first quarter of 2019, I think BTT and BNB will become the most popular altcoin, and in fact it happened when BNB prices rose to 9,6 $ today and BTT has increased 10 times compared to ICO price
eliyahu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:53:22 PM

Economic crises are part of Latin America’s collective unconscious. In the beginning of the 1980s, the exhaustion of the economic model based on industrialization led to the debt crisis that gave rise to what is known as the "lost decade". From then on, over the course of more than twenty years, crises affected most of the countries of the region at various points in time.  The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:37:21 PM

binance is now the rising star with a lot of profit in the year. The team behind the exchange is moving into different territories, both geographically and marketing. They are getting involved in internet exchange offering of highly rated token, purchasing with exchange token. the high volume on the exchange is engaged to profit investors in a short time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████