Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019?  (Read 1048 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:41:27 PM

Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019?
No one mentioned it but are you asking the cryptocurrencies? If the question is about cryptocurrencies then investing in ETH, TRON, XRP can give huge returns in the bull market. HODLERs always win and this time it will take less than 5 years in my opinion.
Accounting87

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:53:48 AM

I opt for Ripple. Most crypto experts speak highly of Ripple development prospects in the following years and even say that it can beat Bitcoin in the next decade.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 11:33:56 AM

Coins that are promising in the first quarter I think are the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. You can invest in coins that have high trading volumes. Trade requires patience and slowly the market can definitely rise again.
Volume with high trading is indeed interesting because the price turnover is certainly very good and now if we look at the market it should have increased. Regarding investment, it really depends on each person they are interested in investing in

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:38:06 PM

Coins that are promising in the first quarter I think are the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. You can invest in coins that have high trading volumes. Trade requires patience and slowly the market can definitely rise again.
Volume with high trading is indeed interesting because the price turnover is certainly very good and now if we look at the market it should have increased. Regarding investment, it really depends on each person they are interested in investing in
I would advise you to pay attention to other projects too, which are not in the top ten of the rating of this project.  The fact is that on this resource cryptocurrency indicators are placed according to the rating by capitalization.  Although you need to carefully approach this issue and choose those projects that are most interesting in society.  Perhaps you should pay attention to companies such as pundi X and Populus.  And also you can pay attention to Worldwifi and Ubex.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:00:11 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and Ripple this will be my opinion about getting the better result in this time and the green signals are showing in recent times in every investment sweet could be a good choices for me.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:52:53 PM

I also choose, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and i don't know what to choose more, but i think these will grow and never can fail with these coins even if is need more time to wait than expect.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:50:27 PM

I opt for Ripple. Most crypto experts speak highly of Ripple development prospects in the following years and even say that it can beat Bitcoin in the next decade.
It never will happen, Indeed, there are many people who likes Ripple and so as they will do anything to make this centralized crypto grow up but in the other side you should know also there are many people who doesn't like Ripple because its centralized system. Everyone will leave it because will not give them a profit, just look at the centralized coin such as Tether or USDT becuase just a few percent that will give you profit either for long term or short term investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:39:28 PM

I also choose, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and i don't know what to choose more, but i think these will grow and never can fail with these coins even if is need more time to wait than expect.
I also hope it is on this list of coins.  Because I consider it most profitable.  Maybe I also added it to ripple.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:06:19 AM

Now holding just BTC. After BTC will find its price level hope it will be new altseason that help me to increase quantity of BTC. Going to some coins from the list: quark, TRX, EOS and may be fetch,BTT, Pundi x and cellar.

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:09:16 AM

If the guy is wise, he would choose the best promising alts to invest in: TRON, EIDOO, Ontology, and ICON.
Also I have almost no doubts that NEO will be in the top-10 very soon.

may be bitcoin and ethereum is deserve to be the first options because both are the best promissing cryptocurrencies in this year
after that EOS, NEO, Tron and ontology my friend
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:54:16 PM

If the guy is wise, he would choose the best promising alts to invest in: TRON, EIDOO, Ontology, and ICON.

may be bitcoin and ethereum is deserve to be the first options because both are the best promissing cryptocurrencies in this year
It seems to me that it is necessary to pay attention to the Tron coin, because Judging by the latest data, this particular platform is preferable for blockchain gambling.  I think that this should, first of all, cause uniran attention.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:53:35 AM

It seems to me that it is necessary to pay attention to the Tron coin, because Judging by the latest data, this particular platform is preferable for blockchain gambling.  I think that this should, first of all, cause uniran attention.
Looks very interesting on BTC price around 400 satoshi. Looks attractive but I would wait a little bit more)

Irazzzta

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:02:28 PM

for first quarter 2019, the first is for sure I choose bitcoin. then I suggest holding Ripple or Tron, because both coins have good progress and volume at the beginning of the year, so I expect the holders of both coins will get big profits at the end of the year.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

Though it was difficult to predict the market movement in the begininng of the year, especially when every thing was down and confidence of most traders was low but now, only bitcoin and BNB did exceptional at the first quarter of the year. BNB did well due to a lot of market strategies that drove the volume demand, which caused most exchanges to adopt some of the exchange strategies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:32:58 PM

Though it was difficult to predict the market movement in the begininng of the year, especially when every thing was down and confidence of most traders was low but now, only bitcoin and BNB did exceptional at the first quarter of the year. BNB did well due to a lot of market strategies that drove the volume demand, which caused most exchanges to adopt some of the exchange strategies.
The first quarter of 2019 has passed, and we can indeed see the BNB is the leading altcoin in terms of price increases, so we should discuss the next quarter, whether the BNB is still able to maintain its positive trend.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:33:45 PM

I think this binary coin can have a very good price because their platform has a very routine development and even the supply of the coins I hear is holding a token burn so I'm sure the price can be very expensive someday.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:45:56 PM

Well in terms of stability I would go for the top three, that's Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. They have had outstanding performance since the beginning of this year even though they have all decreased in value drastically compared to the beginning of 2018.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:31:48 AM

Hahaha, I knew I was going to see Binance in your comment, I expected it, I am so crazy aboutBinance as much as everyone does, I think bitcoin is the king of coins, while Binance is the king of tokens, the rate at which Binance is really making people happy, and hype being created for it naturally by people, their coin value may actually be the next to BTC on the coinmarketcap.

They might end up being the 2nd top on the position because I trust that for now till 100 years, no coin can ever bit bitcoin, sentiment aside, the plan bitcoin has laid down will really not allow any project be better than it no matter how popular they are.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:04:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the best choices lately even though there are altcoins that are on the wind like binaries (BNB) that can and are suitable as an option to be used as future investments.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:28:48 PM

To me we have many currencies that are very promising in 2019! I have seeing binance coin,  ethereum,  litecoin and ripple making significant bullish pushed since January till now.  I believe that the above coins are going to do well this year as we have some positive events in the future about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: