Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC should be for big whales  (Read 25305 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:11:16 AM

KYC is a part of AML so i agree that it should be for big whales only. How could bounty hunters do money laundering with their not-so-big reward. Moreover, KYC verification tend to cause longer distribution for bounty hunter as it takes time to be done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:32:20 PM

I fully agree with you, in my opinion KYC should be held only those bounty hunters who have earned a lot of tokens. In most cases, we get tokens that cost $5 - $10 and why in this case it is necessary to pass KYC, I do not understand.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:02:08 PM

I'm here today to drop my own point about how KYC should be use
- KYC requirement for bounties and airdrops is so unreasonable ,KYC implementation is no doubt a good idea but it should be forced only on big investors that wants to buy large amount of a token either From Exchanges
- there should be limit for KYC requirements e.g like if an investor wants to buy 10,000$ worths of tokens upward then he or she must go through KYC ,just saying

I don't know why or how you know about this KYC on the bounty program. You are just a newbie. It was created because of the cheaters who has a multiple accounts and also for the security purposes of the project.
The KYC check generally has nothing to do with banning several accounts from this forum at the same time. This topic came up along the way to justify such verification. The ICO team is actually a temporary association of citizens with a commercial purpose. They are prohibited on their own initiative to collect confidential information about other citizens.
The KYC check is used exclusively for the prevention of money laundering and the fight against the financing of terrorism. Now tell me what relation, as bounty hunters, can we have to laundering dirty money and financing terrorism? If you think there are other special powers on the ICO team, please grant them. In the meantime, the KYC check on bounty hunters should be considered the usual fraud by the ICO team.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

I don't even see why investors need to go through kyc. They are entrusting their fund to the team of the project and should have valid informations on them not the order way round. I still do not understand the reason for KYC.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:30:00 PM

I don't even see why investors need to go through kyc. They are entrusting their fund to the team of the project and should have valid informations on them not the order way round. I still do not understand the reason for KYC.
Most likely this is really a forced requirement for the development team itself, since the provision of personal data from investors to some extent even aggravates the investment attractiveness of the ico company. But with respect to the participants of the Bounty Company, this is a triple incomprehensible phenomenon, Why they demand KYC from them.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:34:40 PM

- KYC requirement for bounties and airdrops is so unreasonable ,KYC implementation is no doubt a good idea but it should be forced only on big investors that wants to buy large amount of a token either From Exchanges
- there should be limit for KYC requirements e.g like if an investor wants to buy 10,000$ worths of tokens upward then he or she must go through KYC ,just saying

This might just be a good suggestion. Since kyc is an anti money laundering process initiated by countries to track and checkmate money laundering, maybe it should be required of big investors to monitor their trade status

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:13:55 PM

I also do not agree with KYC which is required for bounty hunters, KYC is know your customers, but bounty hunters are not customers, bounty hunters only promote projects through various media depending on campaigns that are followed and get rewarded
KYC should only be used for large investors, because they are customers, actually KYC is good but not intended for bounty hunters

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:31:07 PM

For the big players there will be no strict rules that they would not be able to get around. Don't kid yourself. The world is ruled by money and who has more, he wins.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:50:18 PM

I think what are you saying now is regulated in every platform in the crypto. And I think there's no excepted for the kyc if you buying large amount or small amount in every exchanges or any platform in the crypto. In my opinion much better to have kyc because its avoiding cheating, scamming etc... But of course find the project that trusted that your identity will not expose to anyone when you pass a kyc.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:58:07 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 01:04:13 AM by Sinone

Yes, I think KYC is for Airdrop is not reasonable. Because most of the projects are giving the 5-10$ worth token to Airdrop participants. KYC is for bounty is okay to me, because many multiple accounts will be washed out by the hard KYC rule. As I know, every project have strict KYC rules for the big investors and a normal KYC for every ICO investor. So, everything seems perfect except Airdrops!
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:42:24 AM

For the big players there will be no strict rules that they would not be able to get around. Don't kid yourself. The world is ruled by money and who has more, he wins.

If ICOs regulated by government, KYC should be implemented for anyone, not matter he is a whales or individual investor. I think KYC is good for crypto community because when market growing bigger, cryptocurrency need regulated to avoid from scammers
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 12:43:37 AM

We live knowing we are going to die. Why you do not you kill yourself?
Yes, KYC should implement to whales and its implementation will certainly reduce manipulation.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:28:47 PM

KYC really has a process that destroys your anonymity online. In addition, KYC is a process that puts you and your security in a very dangerous situation today. I think that today there are victims.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:06:54 PM

KYC really has a process that destroys your anonymity online. In addition, KYC is a process that puts you and your security in a very dangerous situation today. I think that today there are victims.
KYC is not a guarantee of success of the project, checking with a strong desire can be easily fooled, especially when it comes to whales that have a lot of money and opportunities
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:14:49 PM

The problem is that big whales are not one person in most cases. Big whales are for example banks, funds, or another financial organisations that are investing money
that belong to individual investors.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:03:44 AM

I agree with that, KYC should be only for big investor just like Binance did it which apply maximum daily withdrawal for unverified account. Not necesary KYC for bounty hunter because the value of the reward is not big, just less than $1000 even many bounty hunter just received reward equivalent $10.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:11:22 AM

Some projects have to follow the laws and regulations of their countries so KYC can be needed even for small investors. That is why so ICOs exclude US and some other countries to minimize their regulatory risks.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:27:39 AM

I fully agree with you, in my opinion KYC should be held only those bounty hunters who have earned a lot of tokens. In most cases, we get tokens that cost $5 - $10 and why in this case it is necessary to pass KYC, I do not understand.
The KYC check is carried out with the aim of preventing dirty money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism. It is for these purposes that it can be conducted; for another purpose, it should not be conducted because it violates our right to privacy of an individual. Therefore, checking KYC for bounty hunters is illegal in general. The ICO teams regarding us are still abusing their rights, taking advantage of the fact that this activity is not yet regulated.
Of course, for investors, there is also no point in conducting such a check for absolutely everyone. When buying tokens for small amounts, it makes no sense to pass investors a KYC check.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:37:31 AM

Well, you can freely tell your own opinion about KYC from the bounty hunter point of view.
But some companies may need their token holders data for their legality.
Anyway, it is free for the hunters to decide whether they want to participating in KYC bounty campaign or not.
I usually decide to not participating on some KYC-required bounty campaign if i think the rewards is not worth.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:00:06 AM

Generally not necessary procedure KYC. From the KYC procedure it follows that the token should only go out at the exchange where there is KYC. And the tokens go on the stock exchanges where they can buy any without Kyc.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: