Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty hunter paid USDT?  (Read 60715 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:45:43 PM

do you agree if the bounty hunter is paid USDT?
the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
Well theres nothing wrong if bounty paid to USD but project much convenient to use the token as a payment than to pay the bounty hunters to USD. It will be the same anyway when you sell it because it will depend to what will be the value of that coin in the market.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:00:22 PM

I am not totally agree.
There are some parts that it is really good and there are also not pleasant sides.
USD is stable that means your payment doesn't have any chance to increase and hit the moon. It is direct and effortless and not to much intense to hold.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:06:55 PM

For team it is profitable to give you their tokens. They need to be traded on the exchange. I never see that someone gives USDT as bounty reward

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:13:43 PM

the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
For most participants, paying in USDT for participating in a bounty campaign would be more than satisfactory, but I think this is unlikely, since it is not at all profitable for a project that runs a bounty campaign. We need to think about more important things, because now is a very bad period for all participants of the bounty campaigns and nobody knows if projects will allot funds for their implementation at all.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:19:10 PM

Of course, yes, even if it will not be a large amount, the payment in the USDT will have a positive effect on the price of tokens at the moment of listing.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:25:22 PM

I like getting payment at bounty campaign by using their own token, I dislike payment by using bitcoin, eth or usdt, many time getting payment except their own token more lower than paying by their token it self.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:26:25 PM

I totally agree with you, the bounty hunter should be paid with USDT. I don't think there will be any impact with payments via USDT. Conversely, if you use some tokens, the impact is that bounty hunters will dump the price of tokens when the list is on the market.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:32:39 PM

Looking at it from another point of view, it will really be nice to pay bounty hunters with USDT because they will actually get the value of what they worked for, also looking at the developers angle, most complain that dump is usually from bounty hunters which is not always the case, so in situations where the Dev wants to avoid dumping issues, they could pay in USDT and no one would dump their token. My thoughts.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:49:57 PM

Current market situation, I think most Bounty hunters want to be paid in USDT, but there are very few projects that do that. Not all projects are willing to spend their money to pay for BH

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:55:15 PM

Advantages:
- No more dump to the token and this gives the more control to the price of token after its first listing.
- You should not worry about the liquidity

Disadvantages
- It's centralized and the developers can freeze your tether anytime if you are doing something suspicious
- you need to do a verification to able send or receive it

but still the funds will be get to the ICO funds right? and I dont know how they be able to send it to the participants if they dont used their token as a medium of payment and as stated in the disadvantages it will requires verification.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:55:36 PM

Eh, I suppose for the bounty hunter that seems good, you get paid in something very stable that can be cashed out.
But realistically, this is not a cost effective way for icos to run bounty campaigns.
First, they would have to aquire the usdt funds beforehand.
This is difficult when the whole point of an ico is to get money so their project can start up.
I would honestly rather have that udt they would spend on bounty hunters be put to good use in developing their product.
Also, the idea of getting paid int he ICOs token is that you are also a hodler and supporter of the project.

Because of these, I doubt that would ever catch on.
If I were running an ICO, I wouldn't do it.
In fact, I probably wouldn't even do a general bounty campaign since bounty hunting in general is inneffective marketing.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:02:51 PM

I doubt that ICO projects will be happy to pay bounty hunters in USDT because it's a real money. they prefer to pay in tokens that worth nothing.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:11:46 PM

Instead of getting paid in usdt I prefer getting paid in bitcoin ,to me bitcoin is just more reasonable
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:14:13 PM

It is impossible, even if this market is hotter than ever in 2017. ICO projects only pay with their tokens, because they can create as many tokens as they want.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:16:46 PM

It would be not bad to pay to the bounty hunters in USDT, but it will never happen. The ICO project is for attracting investments with the help of bounty hunters, and in order to give their own tokens in return to the bounty hunters, and they do this because of the lack of money.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:18:38 PM

I doubt if there will be an ICO that will be generous enough for them to pay in USDT. It's safe for them to pay in their altcoin since it's not certain yet what price will their coin/token will be once it hits the market. It's beneficial, yet risky for both bounty hunters and ICO owners.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:20:01 PM

Of course, I agree with the way that Bounty hunters are paid in USDT. If this happens, that's great because Bounty hunters will be more profitable than receiving tokens when they're not listed exchanging pages.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:21:45 PM

This would be really awesome in times when almost every coin is dumped after exchange listing.
Also it would help the price of ICO tokens because there will not be bounty hunters who want sell their tokens immediately and the price does not matter for them.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

I am ready to receive payments in any coin, provided that this coin enters the stock exchange and will bargain with good volumes. For me, this will be enough.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:25:59 PM

i like this idea, check my old theard for more answers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5080148.msg48451758#msg48451758
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: