Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty hunter paid USDT?  (Read 60717 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:48:23 PM

do you agree if the bounty hunter is paid USDT?
the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
Thats quitely good idea and beneficial to both Bounty hunters and the Platform too. Most of the time Bounty hunters are paid directly on the Platforms token that can caused the token price to dump after listing and because it was paid directly on USDT no dumping of tokens will going to happen on the Bounty hunter side.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:23:54 PM

i agree with your suggestion if bounty program reward was usdt.
rather than paying hunter with token from ICO it will be good for the project itself if the reward was in USDT. to avoid bounty hunter spamming ICO telegram channel with repeated question like when exchange and when bounty distribution and also to prevent price droping on market because mostly hunter tend to sell the reward right away whatever price maker put on market.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:33:52 PM

It will be great if bounty hunters are paid in usdt but that will be difficult, it is easy for dev and team to pay with their coin than to pay using usdt.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:44:14 PM

I see no reason for projects to pay bounty hunters in such a currency, as you can see in the market there is a tendency not to pay at all or to reduce payments. In order for the project to pay in dollars, he needs to get these dollars from somewhere, the project may not collect funds, but the project always has tokens and it does not matter how much they cost.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:17:59 PM

It would be just great. Because in that case the price rate would not have collapsed, or rather, it would have collapsed anyway, because prices will be dumped by investors who sell their bonuses. You must understand this too.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:56:48 PM

Within this bear market, I would rather choose to be paid with usdt than coins/tokens that are ready to dumped when listed on exchanges. There would be no loss and you are sure that you will earn from it.
In dollars no one will pay bounty hunters. It is not real even technically and organizationally. But in the USDT it is quite realistic, because for this purpose even MyEtherWallet wallets are suitable. True, it is not profitable for the ICO teams to do this and will create many additional problems for them.
If this activity of the ICO will be regulated by the states, then in this case some compromise options may be envisaged. In addition, if the fraud in ICO projects does not diminish in the near future, then the ICO may have problems advertising them and then the ICO teams may make some concessions to headhunters.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:41:53 PM

I don't think that's the best option. If you add such a rule, then at least let it be Ethereum. I don't like these stable coins.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:59:20 PM

The truth is this, if any project values its project and believes they will be going down the wrong path by paying bounty hunters with the project tokens, it is only wise that the explore the possibility of paying hunters using stable coins or better value cryptocurrencies. This way, they can preserve or maintain the value of their own custom tokens. It is true that bounty hunters tend to crash prices by often times, being the first to dump tokens upon listing. With this move, such a challenge will become a thing of the past.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:37:48 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to pay bounty hunters with USDT because why would you participate in a project bounty campaign if you don't want to be part of the project. Asking for payment in USDT is just being selfish because you don't want the value to reduce.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:21:29 PM

The positive for hunters is that they would get a guaranteed value as reward, and they should not wait for the token
being listed on exchanges. For the project it would be less beneficial as they would give away USDT  instead of their
tokens and the hunters would not be connected to the project at all.

Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

Within this bear market, I would rather choose to be paid with usdt than coins/tokens that are ready to dumped when listed on exchanges. There would be no loss and you are sure that you will earn from it.
I agree now of course it would be good if paid in dollars , but of course I think now it is generally feasible , since it is not at all profitable to pay us in usdt

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:39:19 PM

I seriously doubt bounties will agree to such things because it means extra funding for bounties instead of issuing their own tokens Their tokens is still fund but that is yet to be fully realized so it means you have no guarantee of success but you will always get paid..USDT Means accurate payment with a more valuable asset

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:44:00 PM

If using payment agrees because the income can be a little clearer the estimation than using tokens from the project bounty handled, but sometimes usdt payments can we get very little reward
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:58:09 PM

the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
I think it's good. Because the price is clearer and we can sell according to the price we want. But it will be risky for some of the other tokens because prices may be lower or higher. As a bounty hunter, we only expect to be paid for all of our hard work, not in any form.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:50:44 AM

I hope this idea can be reality because we are bounty hunter will get better income from bounty program if the project paying in USDT. This way also will possible to attrack more investor because they does not affraid if the token price dumped by bounty hunter.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:03:55 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 06:01:53 AM by radjie

if the bounty hunter can be paid in the form of USDT, I think it can affect the development of the project, and of course the token that will be launched cannot be promoted to the supporters of the project. of course it has an effect on the development of tokens that have been launched
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:19:10 AM

This depends if bounty hunters want to be paid in USDT or if they want to be paid in the coin of project. But i think most of them will choose to be paid in USDT because they can even cash out faster to fiat money if they want.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:33:49 AM

I personally, as a bounty hunter, disagree because it is better to pay through Bitcoin or Ethereum, obviously that is a bad impact because there is no coin symbol in an ICO project and the market will become quiet. because no one is trading coins anymore if the bounty hunters are only paid through USDT. obviously I really don't like that.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:38:07 AM

for me it's good that they'll pay us bounty hunters in USDT but i think they prefer their coins.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:45:19 AM

for me, being a bounty hunter doesn't matter if the payment is made with USDT. as long as it's profitable why not. I also like USDT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: