Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:39:04 PM

the battle between ethereum and xrp to fight for position 2 occurred since a few months ago, ethereum has experienced a drastic decline and the XRP took the opportunity to show its potential. it seems difficult for ethereum to take back rank 2 unless xrp cannot maintain its position properly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:58:05 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

Changing their ranking at the coinmarketcap for both Ripple and Ethereum is a sign that the market is too volatile as this two top currency will make a toe for toe battle at their ranking. I'm not after on their ranking as I prefer to look for more opportunities to gain profits in this bearish market situation. This ethereum is too much undervalued which has more potential to rise than investing in ripple which is known for pumps and dumps scheme.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:24:48 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

Current trade is so volatile that it is very difficult to predict. and eth values ​​are difficult to grow especially in the level of stability. everything is affected by the rise and fall of bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

Current trade is so volatile that it is very difficult to predict. and eth values ​​are difficult to grow especially in the level of stability. everything is affected by the rise and fall of bitcoin.

The entire cryptocurrency market is dependent on the rise and fall in value of bitcoin. When it comes to stability, we cannot say the market is under stability or gaining resistance for a forward push, because in no time the changes happening in the market is very big. This happens through the manipulation of the large volume holders as well through its open source platform where it function on its own. When we consider the xrp competing with ETH, there is nothing big. Xrp is almost centralized which lets it to be completely manipulative whenever required. Upon this I believe Eth to be the best which will take the second place on recovery.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:32:30 PM

the most of people here in this forum believe that now is good time to buy no matter ethereum, xrp or bitcoin. better all of it if you have free money.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:32:51 PM

It is, and Ripple is again on the second spot. I cannot understand these guys that are investing so much money in Ripple. I like to support crypto currencies and not a centralised coins without a limited supply.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:34:40 PM

Now is the time to buy Altcoins and wait for growth, and in the struggle between ETH and ripple - eth will take the lead, I think

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:39:20 PM

It is, and Ripple is again on the second spot. I cannot understand these guys that are investing so much money in Ripple. I like to support crypto currencies and not a centralised coins without a limited supply.
maybe because Riplle has strong support from Google and other big companies like Apple, so people dare to invest heavily on XRP because they think Ripple has great potential to grow.
so that they will get big profits in the future.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:57:42 PM

At the moment you can invest in ETH and XRP. I don't understand why you're putting competition between these two coins. These coins are very promising cryptocurrencies and I have invested in both.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:10:08 PM

Some altcoins now show good growth , and I think you can predict the growth, especially those coins that have not yet started to grow, you can take them and store them in a short form

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:24:41 PM

XRP and ETH has been competing for the second place in terms of market cap and not long ago Ethereum had taken the second position due to its upcoming hardfork of Ethereum. But i believe that with time Ethereum would take back its positoin again.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:04:26 AM

Sometimes ETH can get the 2nd position back, but for now maybe Ripple will stay on 2nd.
ETH price was increasing because there were some forks in ETH few weeks ago.
And unfortunately most of the forks turned to be a scam projects, thus eth position back to 3rd.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fuer Ae

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:18:03 AM

Well, when the market is moving sideways, that is the best time to invest, and with the market at its real bottom, i don't think that you should hesitate to invest
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:38:25 AM

Cryptocurrency experts and market analysts have struggled to explain the sudden market shift, though many have pointed to the development of xRapid – a new product related to Ripple. Developers of xRapid say the technology could help banks to significantly speed up transactions using XRP. Rumours that the product was close to launch appeared to be confirmed by a pattern of high-value transactions involving ripple.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 05:58:35 AM

xrp is now a winner, and eth is getting worse. even though the hardfork schedule had passed but there was no big improvement after Hadffork. and many issues that this time Hardfork failed and too many problems caused ethereum to lose by xpp.
There has not yet been a hardfork in ethereum, and it is because of this that this coin has now dropped slightly in price. Due to the discovery of a serious vulnerability, referred to as the possibility of replay attacks, the implementation of the planned improvements in ethereum was postponed to February 27.
The ripple has so far successfully competed with ethereum in terms of capitalization, but this makes little difference in essence. Ethereum has always been and remains ahead. You can also invest in ripple, since it will also be constantly in demand because of its use in the banking sector.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:04:45 AM

Seeing Ripple does have a good development, this can be seen in the competitive capitalization with Ethereum which is able to shift it. It is still a popular coin and will have a better volume despite the red market.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:25:40 AM

Currently, XRP is ahead of the Ethereum in capitalization of only $ 1 billion, which will be easy to catch up with the general growth of the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:55:31 AM

Yes, this is of course very good competition because XRP is ranked second. XRP also gets many investors who are interested in buying it. Ethereum is still in third place. And I think Ethereum will wait for Bitcoin to increase again.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:08:11 AM

With large supply and ethereum price fall, XRP replace ethereum as second biggest market cap value coin. XRP is good coin and having good developers team with big community. There is a chance for XRP recover and reach highest price again in the future if many banks using XRP coin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:24:08 PM

At the moment you can invest in ETH and XRP. I don't understand why you're putting competition between these two coins. These coins are very promising cryptocurrencies and I have invested in both.

I remember everybody was in a panic a year ago: people were buying a lot of Ripple at $1. And where are they? It's a very deceptive market! I think we'd better wait at least 6 months and see whether Ripple's worth buying

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: