Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:24:12 AM

Unfortunately it does, because the team members of Ripple are doing a great job by making big partnerships with banks from all over the world. I am thankful to Ripple, because they are spreading the world about crypto but in my opinion a crypto currency must have a limited supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:25:21 AM

The position under bitcoin is indeed very difficult to be fought over because there are many who want to get this position, XRP itself has also been in that position even though it is not long in that position

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:47:03 AM

The position under bitcoin is indeed very difficult to be fought over because there are many who want to get this position, XRP itself has also been in that position even though it is not long in that position
Ripple showed himself quite well. The price for this coin is not small now. I can not afford to buy Ripple when Bitcoin costs only 5000 dollars.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:55:56 AM

Recently, this coin began to revive. I am very happy about this. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. I invested in this coin and I hope that it will bring me a good profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:00:49 PM

Recently, this coin began to revive. I am very happy about this. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. I invested in this coin and I hope that it will bring me a good profit.
XRP increase was merely because of BTC's value going up, nothing more.
But at the price now, it is already holding a good price, the volume is very high and yet we have this price, this gives big profit to investors already.
I am not considering XRP as part of the coins I will hold for the future, as I see ETH has more profit to offer to me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:15:34 PM

The market is hovering for a good pump, bitcoin already crossed 5K USD, the total market cap has increased very much! So, If you bought altcoins before this pump then you are already in profit. Ripple is a good coin, however, it is centralized! Sometimes Ripple's market volume increased than Ethereum, so XRP rank overcome the ETH rank in Coinmarketcap, but that doesn't mean XRP is competing with Ethereum! Ethereum is a widely accepted crypto and XRP can go lower if the JPM coin lunch! However, this is another buying time, mate. You can go for good altcoins!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:24:03 PM

Well, it's good to see that xrp was able to occupy the position for a short while , but it later became clear that it is no match for ETH.
The main mechanism that was able to take xrp to the second place for those periods was just manipulation.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:41:30 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
if xrp can defeat ethereum at this time, of course it will be valid for a while and ethereum will take its position again because, xrp is fast rising and falling fast so, to invest too many people are still hesitant including me with the market conditions that are still not good also made me not buy altcoin for a while.

Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:29:46 PM

Unfortunately it does, because the team members of Ripple are doing a great job by making big partnerships with banks from all over the world. I am thankful to Ripple, because they are spreading the world about crypto but in my opinion a crypto currency must have a limited supply.
It seems to me that XRP and ETH simply share the 2nd and 3rd place in the market and no more than that, each of them has its own goals in the cryptocurrency, which do not intersect

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:58:42 PM

It seems to me that XRP and ETH simply share the 2nd and 3rd place in the market and no more than that, each of them has its own goals in the cryptocurrency, which do not intersect
It seems to me that there is no point in competing between second and third places in the cryptocurrency market. The fact is that ethereum and ripples are not only important coins as investments, but also represent a fairly promising product that I really will develop in the coming years and will have quite good prospects for their owners.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:11:59 PM

I think XRP is a very progressive cryptocurrency that has all the chances to overtake ETH this year. XRP has a ready product which introduced overseas Bank Santander.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:24:39 PM

I think XRP is a very progressive cryptocurrency that has all the chances to overtake ETH this year. XRP has a ready product which introduced overseas Bank Santander.
yes in this sense xrp has many uses in its own field. therefore we must believe that every coin has its potential. For the XPR movement problem this year, many people were amazed because they had competed with ethereum
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

This competition is certainly very good because this XRP also shows its quality. XRP coins are good and have a very solid team. But now Ethereum has managed to bounce back and make him stay in number two for a long time. The price of Bitcoin rises so that it affects Ethereum up.

I don't think there is a competition with the two great coins XRP and ethereum in digital currency because they have a each solid teams and supporters it will take sometimes down its graphical movement but it will recover it in due time.
old coins and new coins all compete with each other in the crypto market, those who have a solid team will surely survive or maybe better than now, like ethereum and xrp they exchange places in the coinmarketcap because these two altcoins have a solid team with each other and they also have different functions. but the reality is ethereum is much better than xrp.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:35:59 PM

I don't really see the development in ripple , it seems to me unlikely that ripple will be able to replace the Ethereum , Ethereum now there is a good news background

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:42:36 PM

Ethereum, the decentralized app network and cryptocurrency rival to bitcoin, has continued to climb after last week’s sudden market pump, overtaking Ripple’s XRP digital token to reclaim the number two spot in the list of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

The ethereum price has surged some 3% over the last 24 hour period to over $120 per ether token, according to the latest CoinMarketCap prices, as ripple (XRP) remains flat and the wider market holds onto its gains from late last week.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:32:48 PM

if you buy an altcoin now to hold for more than 2 months it will not lose because all of the altcoin prices are currently under. if the altcoin price drops again, it will not be too deep. i already hold a few altcoins

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:35:55 PM

Do you call this a competition ? Eth will always be in front of xrp and people started to realize that xrp doesn't look so safer anymore and with eth switching to PoS proved to be the best call for ethereum core. I will ride with eth wherever the road may lead...

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:18:22 AM

Recently, ripple has been bypassing ethereum several times for a certain amount of capitalization. However, now ethereum is ahead of ripple by as much as four billion dollars. If ethereum now has $ 18.6 billion in capitalization, then ripple has only $ 14.7 billion. This is a good reserve to claim that the ethereum coin is not yet available for ripple and in terms of capitalization. For the rest of the indicators ethereum firmly holds the place of the leader of the altcoins.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Rickeo

Activity: 99
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:20:43 AM

Stop thinking about the SHORT TERM think about the LONG TERM.

I'm talking YEARS, if you can be patient and stop your fingers, eyes and ears twitching and HODL in my opinion you'd be very unlikely to come out a loser in 5+ years time.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:03:37 AM

These both altcoins have always fought and will fight for second place in the cryptocurrency world, so the teams of these both altcoins will constantly work hard on their technologies so that as many people as possible would use them and thus these altcoins will develop and increase in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: