Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do when the market goes down? This is my advice  (Read 816 times)
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:32:14 AM

Already tried this but trading is really not for me. I have been cursed I think. When I try to sell when market is down, it bounces back again leaving me behind and a little bit of loss. So I never tried on trading again, it is really not for me and for some folks out there. Talent, Analytical Skills, Hard work, money and most of all LUCK.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:15:59 PM

I don't think it has any problem, if we hold ETH and bitcoin for a long time, these are basic coins of crypto and if we want to big profit from them, then we must need to hold them for a time.
As you said sell the ETH and bitcoin when market down, i also disagree with you, when market down then we sell them, we are doing double mistake. When market down just hold them, with a passage of time, definitely ETH and bitcoin give us triple or more than it profit. Now you could see the bitcoin price has started to go up.  
He is just trying to corrupt the mindset of those that will hold their coin with his own impatient. Holding depend on the level of patience and strategy of each of the investors, not everyone can trade or do shorts one like he said, the most important thing is that everyone benefits from their investment.

So,holding to me is still the best option for investment in cryptocurrency, especially when the investment is being done during bear market, it will really end up given a very great profit in future, it is best to make short trades when it is the only source of income for one but if it is not, then long term option will be best.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:57:04 PM

I find that many people have a habit of holding ETH, BTC, altcoin for a long time and always hoping that it will rise again. If you are a trader, you will lose money for that. Set small target and sell them when you see profits. I only need 3-5% profit when trading.

If you see the market going down, stop loss before it's too late. You may lose 5-10% of the capital but when the market goes down you can buy more btc, eth when you hold btc, eth, altcoin.

Sell ​​all ETH, BTC into Stable Coin when the market goes down
Traders always take little profits along the way and that is some how quite different from investors.  I believe those that are saying we should hold are investors and not traders.  Those that buy bitcoin when it was around $560 in November 2016 and did hold since then till December 2017 when bitcoin went as high as $19000 and sold has really make money from the market.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:34:33 PM

Already tried this but trading is really not for me. I have been cursed I think. When I try to sell when market is down, it bounces back again leaving me behind and a little bit of loss. So I never tried on trading again, it is really not for me and for some folks out there. Talent, Analytical Skills, Hard work, money and most of all LUCK.
You should not quit easily from trading because the more experiences you have gained, the more chances you will be a good trader someday. Failures are only there to motivate us to be more firm and strong, and if you can survive through the tests of the market, you can be a profitable trader in the next years to come. Just be patient always.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:53:13 PM

I don't think it has any problem, if we hold ETH and bitcoin for a long time, these are basic coins of crypto and if we want to big profit from them, then we must need to hold them for a time.
As you said sell the ETH and bitcoin when market down, i also disagree with you, when market down then we sell them, we are doing double mistake. When market down just hold them, with a passage of time, definitely ETH and bitcoin give us triple or more than it profit. Now you could see the bitcoin price has started to go up.  
He is just trying to corrupt the mindset of those that will hold their coin with his own impatient. Holding depend on the level of patience and strategy of each of the investors, not everyone can trade or do shorts one like he said, the most important thing is that everyone benefits from their investment.

So,holding to me is still the best option for investment in cryptocurrency, especially when the investment is being done during bear market, it will really end up given a very great profit in future, it is best to make short trades when it is the only source of income for one but if it is not, then long term option will be best.

On the contrary, given that the vast majority of cryptocurrencies are called to be forgotten over time, this business does not seem to be conducive to those who like to accumulate items for years, waiting for a large increase in the price that makes them rich overnight.

Perhaps holding is only recommended for a few reliable and long-lasting cryptos such as bitcoin and ethereum, but in general terms it is not applicable to the market in general.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:10:48 PM

Sometimes the price drop can be just a simple manipulation and if you put too small a stop loss, you can skip the growth. Therefore, in each case, you need to make a decision depending on the situation.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:57:26 AM

it's a good time to buy when we taking a dip when bitcoin pump to 5k, almost all alts having a red candle. What I do is buy some dip, because i think the profit flowing from bitcoin will go to new assets like an alt, my bet at that time was a btc-sv and celr. It has a nice recovery after taking the hit from bitcoin pump.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:13:00 AM

Lol, you are not cursed bro, all you need first is to take time of trading market, use that period to learn more about trading, especially how to use technical analysis to determine the entry and exit time, get exposed to more trading strategies and during this time, instead of leaving completely, have some coins for the purpose of holding, that one is easier, you don’t have to get yourself worried about the time of selling because no matter how, it will always yield you a good profit if the project is a good one. It takes more knowledge, practice and believes to really succeed in this trading.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:08:24 AM

it's a good time to buy when we taking a dip when bitcoin pump to 5k, almost all alts having a red candle. What I do is buy some dip, because i think the profit flowing from bitcoin will go to new assets like an alt, my bet at that time was a btc-sv and celr. It has a nice recovery after taking the hit from bitcoin pump.
indeed when you want to buy coins the best way is to buy coins at a cheap price when the price falls you as much as possible to buy coins as much as you can, take advantage of falling price movements and take advantage of traders who panic to buy their assets when they sell their assets at cheap prices.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:44:50 PM

I find that many people have a habit of holding ETH, BTC, altcoin for a long time and always hoping that it will rise again. If you are a trader, you will lose money for that. Set small target and sell them when you see profits. I only need 3-5% profit when trading.

If you see the market going down, stop loss before it's too late. You may lose 5-10% of the capital but when the market goes down you can buy more btc, eth when you hold btc, eth, altcoin.

maybe to get a small profit when market prices experience a slight increase can only be felt by daily traders, in contrast to long-term swords they certainly can take advantage of market conditions that are always decreasing by buying more potential coins to hold, so they can get bigger profits and of course it can minimize the risk of losses because they believe that some of the coins they have will increase in value in the future

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:52:37 PM

indeed when you want to buy coins the best way is to buy coins at a cheap price when the price falls you as much as possible to buy coins as much as you can, take advantage of falling price movements and take advantage of traders who panic to buy their assets when they sell their assets at cheap prices.
Right when the marked falls we will have to use the chance and buy some low price coins to hold, I like to buy bitcoin and ETH because both of them are the most promising coins they rises higher in price, so I like to take the advantage of low price and I like to buy I like to buy at low price coins, market goes down to give us opportunities of buying at low price nothing else, don’t panic only wait,

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:58:24 PM

Right when the marked falls we will have to use the chance and buy some low price coins to hold, I like to buy bitcoin and ETH because both of them are the most promising coins they rises higher in price, so I like to take the advantage of low price and I like to buy I like to buy at low price coins, market goes down to give us opportunities of buying at low price nothing else, don’t panic only wait,
Keep buying on low, after that the price getting more low keep doing that until you out of fund. Wait without some reason its not a good option, you should know why you holding your cryptocurrency dont always buying that because the price is down.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:07:56 AM

You can always set a stop loss whenever you do trading. Not knly when the market tends to go down but in 'every' trade whether in binance or in bitmex, they had a stop loss features. Yes, it may save up your huge losses if ever. Anyway, we must remember that we shouldn't buy any altcoins but we have to choose wisely what we should invest.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:03:13 AM

You can always set a stop loss whenever you do trading. Not knly when the market tends to go down but in 'every' trade whether in binance or in bitmex, they had a stop loss features. Yes, it may save up your huge losses if ever. Anyway, we must remember that we shouldn't buy any altcoins but we have to choose wisely what we should invest.
It can save you up losing more as it's the real purpose of that feature, knowing how to play with the market and what will be your set target goals, day trading is a tough unless you are really willing to take chances and risk your investment, many traders who succeed from this venue learn from their previous trades and adjust to make things favors them.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:26:46 AM

Actually trading skills are not for some people only.  But for everyone who wants to try to learn. Everyone can become an expert if they want to try to understand and read about trade. If you are always wrong in making choices, then you make a few mistakes such as panic, lack of learning, or impatience. Just learn keep try. You will overcome it well
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:05:28 PM

That is wise thinking, I must say, trust me and thank you for sharing it. I think that it is very possible because Bitcoin is volatile and has been rising in the market lately. However such thoughts should be taken into considerations when it is a bear market like we had couple of months ago because only then you have the maximum profit margin when your initial cost is low.

Still, many altcoins are showing big dips to accumulate them now. For example, ethereum is not kicking start along with bitcoins whereas BCH was flying with bitcoins, hence it is time for buying more ethereum rather than bitcoincash. But, personally I rarely touch altcoins as I do fully focus only bitcoins for long term.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:40:43 PM

I think it should remain silent when the market is down. You should wait patiently if the market goes down. Because we know market conditions will not always be the same. Market variable The market conditions can be better once again. At any moment the price of cryptocurrency can be increased again. So I would say we should be tolerated when the market conditions are bad or if the price of cryptocurrency decreases further and the price of cryptocurrency should be wait for the increase. Because once the price of cryptocurrency increases. Because this is the rule once price will decrease once again.

Thank you

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:29:32 PM

That is wise thinking, I must say, trust me and thank you for sharing it. I think that it is very possible because Bitcoin is volatile and has been rising in the market lately. However such thoughts should be taken into considerations when it is a bear market like we had couple of months ago because only then you have the maximum profit margin when your initial cost is low.

Still, many altcoins are showing big dips to accumulate them now. For example, ethereum is not kicking start along with bitcoins whereas BCH was flying with bitcoins, hence it is time for buying more ethereum rather than bitcoincash. But, personally I rarely touch altcoins as I do fully focus only bitcoins for long term.
Bitcoin and ETH use to move along with each other and most of time they rise in price just at the end of the year but this time still the price seems to take much time for huge recovery, so buy more when the market goes down we will have to keep patience and wait honestly with your investment, never panic just keep holding and buying more at low price.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:38:29 PM

If you are going to try with luck, gambling will be a better choice. If you have knowledge, experience, timely behavior, luck will be in the background. Or if you can not do it, you should take a break until you learn.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:33:51 AM

Well this is true I have some friends who didn't do this and when the market crash they couldn't do anything but to cry one of them lost almost 70% of his investment.
Back when I was holding some alt-coins I would usually set up a goal when to sell them .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: