Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:39:49 PM

I think bull run will definitely take place  but it will take time before it happens, therefore we shouldn't expect it anytime soon all we need is to be patient and trust the process.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:52:23 PM

I know it seems like the wait is getting way too long, everything seems so down and out at the moment but certainly, the bulls will come back. This isn't the first time the crypto markets will be on a continuous downward trend only to bounce back in a heaviest way possible. I still forsee that situation happening in the nearest future.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 10:57:46 PM

Most likely there will be a bull run to come,  but the question is when. Last year 2018, bull run was not seen at all. This 2019, we are not sure because of up to now we have no signs of bullish market. What we have is just a stagnant market that plays around a specific range. No continuous growth, however the situation is better than continuous downward trend.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:11:16 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

We do have a record long bear market, but that does not mean bull run will not come at all, it can happen anytime, the big players will not let this thing happen for so long they are working behind the scene may be a series of good updates will change everything for us.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:17:51 PM

Bearish market conditions could last for longer even for years. We faced such situations earlier as well.  The whole crypto market is struggling these days but many good ongoing developments and projects in the background. It is only matter of time when the bulls arrive again.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:24:57 PM

Yes there's always a market cycle playing out we can't be in one cycle forever after the bear comes the Bull. We might not see a massive rise in prices as of early last year but surely there will be bull run sometime.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:47:27 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
there is still a possibility that bullrun will occur, we don't know what will happen in the market later, in my opinion hardfork
cannot always raise prices, don't worry because bullrun will definitely happen
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:57:57 PM

I don't expect anything anymore. It is best to immediately assess all possible outcomes of events and be prepared for anything. So I am ready for the fact that this year will not happen the long-awaited bull run.

trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:21:01 AM

I don't expect anything anymore. It is best to immediately assess all possible outcomes of events and be prepared for anything. So I am ready for the fact that this year will not happen the long-awaited bull run.
whatever it must be able to accept and now it's better not to be too hopeful, because seeing a lower market makes it uncertain about Bullrun.

and of course everyone wants the market to recover and rise so it can be Bullrun, but this situation makes it difficult to get it. Hopefully there will be an increase, although not Bullrun this year, at least it will rise even though it is not too high and can benefit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:33:42 AM

Hope is always there but how you can read trend and calculate your money management is also important. Many people still stay with crypto but they also prepare for the worst, do you already have preparation?. See again the price action and decides keep going or not, your decisions today will create your future tomorrow.

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:00:44 AM

For me, i keep saying to myself to keep my faith in crypto to have a good future. Cause i really don't wanted to loss the coins that i kept from long ago.
So i'll wait more until that bull run to come again.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:12:50 AM

For me, hope will always be there, whether it is small or big possibility, until now the market is still down and we also do not know that in the future it will rise fully or not, the most important thing is to believe and hope for crypto to rise again even though we don't know when it's time

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:53:49 AM

Today bitcoin drop and lower price again, but how ever I am still trust and faith with bitcoin and altcoin will be at higher price, every thing could be happen at cryptocurrency because always have chance for bitcoin and altcoin become higher price.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:25:49 AM

Yes, threads such like this are common during current market conditions where people tend to lose hope, some survive, some don't. Conditions like current one has come in the past and gone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:45:19 AM

Today bitcoin drop and lower price again, but how ever I am still trust and faith with bitcoin and altcoin will be at higher price, every thing could be happen at cryptocurrency because always have chance for bitcoin and altcoin become higher price.
I can not even imagine what should happen to the crypto currency, so that most users agree on the opinion - the end of the crypto currency. Belief in price increases will always be

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:42:02 AM

Yes There is still hope to see bull run but i can tell you we should never expect  the bull run soon . Will run will happen in the Next one or two years time so if you have time to wait and hold more crypto .. you will see the happiness of bull run  ..

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:50:39 AM

Yes we do have hope that the bull run will come but how soon is what we don't know because the crypto world is not predictable. As i have learnt that after the bearish trend comes the bullish run. So let's get ready for the bullish run

Bitcoin will definitely be rising in this year and should be able to see above 10k this year. Almost at the bottom it seems now and on upswing from here and it will cross 5k easily as it has being trailing a lot at underpar value. Some positive news and we are all set to see prices rising.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:52:32 AM

of course we will meet bull run again, but nobody know when will it be happen, maybe this year or next year.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:53:15 AM

Yes we do have hope that the bull run will come but how soon is what we don't know because the crypto world is not predictable. As i have learnt that after the bearish trend comes the bullish run. So let's get ready for the bullish run

Bitcoin will definitely be rising in this year and should be able to see above 10k this year. Almost at the bottom it seems now and on upswing from here and it will cross 5k easily as it has being trailing a lot at underpar value. Some positive news and we are all set to see prices rising.

everyone only gives predictions and hopes, we all will not know exactly what will happen this year. bulls happen or not I hope the market will soon be cleared. if the market starts to grow, the hope for this year bull will still be there.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Adya

Activity: 868

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:56:26 AM

whatever it must be able to accept and now it's better not to be too hopeful, because seeing a lower market makes it uncertain about Bullrun.

and of course everyone wants the market to recover and rise so it can be Bullrun, but this situation makes it difficult to get it. Hopefully there will be an increase, although not Bullrun this year, at least it will rise even though it is not too high and can benefit.

it is not nesseccary to cry. while you waiting you ca buy for cheap. now is good time for that.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: