Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
bandaro

Activity: 513
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:53:46 PM

We still have to hope for an increase in crypto.No one knows what will happen in the future with Crypto.It is important that we stay excited and not leave crypto ... maybe tomorrow or next month crypto prices will improve, who knows. ... we just need patience
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:56:19 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

bullish market is not a dream, i believe the bull will coming to crypto market again my friend
do not lose your hope,, i'm sure we will see cryptocurrencies price growing started in this year, because i believe if bitcoin will surpass 10K USD in this year and when bitcoin price grow, altcoins price will growing too  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:58:22 PM

Bullrun occurs when whales decided to move the market on a different level. The possibility of having the occurrence of Bullrun is quite small but still, there is a possibility. What we can do is wait, relax and make our life more fruitful by enhancing our knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:01:18 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
The market prices have nose-dived again. Just when we believe we were marching on to a possible bull run at the beginning of the year, we again saw a sudden decline.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:12:24 PM

to see the bull run, we need only a patience
because in my opinion this red period will exist till the half of this year buddy

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:16:38 PM

Bullish will occur after Bearish, Bearish will occur after Bullish, and so on. We might be able to predict the ups and downs of coin prices through a chart, but it is difficult to predict correctly at this time. However, there are still many hopes in the future for crypto. And it's best not to easily believe the news that is circulating to predict coin prices.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:21:46 PM

In my view, basically the bullrun is something unpredictable. We never know when it really happens in the future. Some predictions just give us the possibilities related to the time for the bullrun. So, the chance for the bullrun is always there. We shouldn't be so afraid with the hope.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:29:12 PM

In my view, basically the bullrun is something unpredictable. We never know when it really happens in the future. Some predictions just give us the possibilities related to the time for the bullrun. So, the chance for the bullrun is always there. We shouldn't be so afraid with the hope.   

yes, the market is unpredictable now, but as we still have a lot of hope
and i still believe we will see a good price movements in this year, and better now people collect a good cryptocurrencies before the real bull come  Wink
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:43:48 PM

Bull run will happen anytime, it's difficult to predict when it will happen so let's just wait the market and buy some more cheap coins so you can gain more profit in the future.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:46:51 PM

I think that in the near future we will not see much growth, after the New Year holidays there was a slight leap. This was done by specially experienced players.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:47:43 PM

I think that the market will grow again, but this will not happen soon, so for now it is worth watching how bearish sentiment will prevail and wait for the moment when it will be profitable to invest in cryptocurrencies again.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:53:06 PM

I think we need to wait some more time. The new wave of growth will start in this year. There are many good news in the first part of this year. In this year many companies will integrate blockchain in their services.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:02:41 AM

ETH fork did make ETH go up. Did you really miss that? The problem is that ETH reacts to Bitcoin and somebody dumped a lot of Bitcoins to push the price down which made most other coins lose value. We can't really do much to fight whale pumps and dumps. The best thing to do is to ignore them and not try to participate in these swings. You can read from the charts that those who bought in December sold.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 12:12:38 AM

yes, the bull run still has plenty of opportunities to happen and one of them is the bitcoin etf that will be determined later in February.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:30:05 AM

I feel the title looks like he is pessimistic and he almost desperate. Perhaps, you need to let it go, I mean after the losses you got or all of us having losses, it's time to accept the losses but never gives up to keep trying to recover the loss. The bull will come, it's only a matter of time so you should be patient. And if you only think about when the bull comes, your mind will not grow, and you will find it hard to accept whatever will happen later. C'mon, it's not the end, we still have many times to wait for the bull and the important things we can do now is only searching which is profitable coins and try to buy low and sell high, that's it. And when the bull appears, you will not realize but you will see something different, and it's your profit.

No problem if you cannot make a big profit right now, you can collect a small profit day by day until the bull comes, and your profit will bigger without you realize. As long as we can make a profit, I think it's enough to recover the loss while we still waiting for the time to comes. So keep trying in anything you did, don't lose hope and the most important is never give up because that is for your life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SyamSoedin

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:42:54 AM

what ? price already falling from last year, still free falling till now, will be worse after eth fork, eth will crashing the market even worse Cry

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:54:40 AM

don't expect bull arrived quickly this time. hardfork arrived as a lot of people are talking about but haven't even seen the results of that could be profitable. the market fall is approaching this hardfork even as a game market that was deliberately done to make many crypto holders panic. with it then don't expect bull will deliver results and better focus only to face the hardfork if it will be profitable or instead fall.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:55:53 AM

I never loose hope for the bull run to happen, perhaps it won't happen this month. But i believe there will be time when the bull run will really happen.
Just need to be ready until that day come.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:56:06 AM

Hope of course there is always as long as we still believe it, of course we believe that the bull run will happen if the time comes, and must be patient to wait for it, believe in the future what we expect crypto will happen is just waiting for that time to arrive

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:25:58 AM

Yes for me because i saw some altcoins like ethereum is pumping but slightly it is a good sign because this will be a great factor for cryptocurrency market that some altcoins  grow up again so hopefully this coming couple of months will have a great and good pumping of all altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: