Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:44:41 PM

There are no reasons to think that there would not be any bull run. Crypto needs some time to recover and as soon as a lot of great updates will see the light, we will see a new wave of fresh investors that will push the market forward.
I agree with you, out of the blue growth of cryptocurrency will not happen, it takes time to recover after a year of falling prices and loss of investors
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:45:30 PM

hope will always be there, the price of crypto currency is very fast changing, no one can guess for sure when and how that change will occur
everyone expects that to happen hopefully in the near future our wishes and hopes can come true
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:03:39 PM

News of the Ethereum fork is simply not enough to trigger the bull run. But that does not mean that the running of the bulls will not. The first month of this year is not even over yet. So far, it is impossible to judge when the market can return. I still believe it will happen. I keep investing and not thinking about the bad.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:19:13 PM

Bull run in the market is not going to remain a dream for all of us but it is something that will definitely happen. However, no one can predict the exact time that it will occur. Let's keep keeping hope alive.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:21:59 PM

There are no reasons to think that there would not be any bull run. Crypto needs some time to recover and as soon as a lot of great updates will see the light, we will see a new wave of fresh investors that will push the market forward.
I agree with you, out of the blue growth of cryptocurrency will not happen, it takes time to recover after a year of falling prices and loss of investors
The market has already been falling and rising if you look at the 2013 chart, so I think you should just wait and not sell your altcoins, I think in 2020 growth will still be!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:08:55 PM

This is certainly not the time to loose hope, talking about the fork which could have increase the value of ethereum, it should have but people out of fear contributed to the fall or dip by selling off because of fear of what could happen but do not give up because the bull run is close but we just have to wait a little longer
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:18:57 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
Don't be too fixated on a bull run, you can do anything with your investment to get profit. I see the price of cryptocurrency does not always decline and this is what makes me not worried. When prices decline, you will see prices rise slowly, and I think that is a moment for you to use. Buy low and sell high as said by many people, high does not mean the price touches ATH again, but you can estimate the profit you must get.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:22:33 PM

At present the bull runs only a dream because of market conditions that do not make it possible to make a bull run. I believe that it will not always be a dream, but in the future it will definitely increase again.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
many crypto world analysis experts say, they make an analyst that the market conditions will recover again when they touch the year 2021. it is only a prediction, but there is a lot of evidence that their predictions are becoming a reality.

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:26:41 PM

It depends on the whales I guess? Well, if we can decide when we will going to support crypto, we can really change the faith of the market. We as single and individual crypto investors have the power also if we unite as one in the market. We should take note of that.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:27:13 PM

There is always hope for the next bull run. Now is a great time to be buying coins. In the next year or two we shall see the masses return and the price shall rise again, surpassing previous highs
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:39:24 PM

Probably yes but dump phase could be near and after some weeks we could see "a bottom". After that there will be a lateralization with a smooth growth. Big pumps like 2017 end are difficulty to see

BTCBTCBTC
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:42:29 PM

However, any dream can come true. I'm sure we have to wait quite a bit to see the growth of the crypto market. I'm already waiting too long, so I can wait.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:49:59 PM

There is always hope, but there are no obvious reasons that would tell us that the bull race will begin soon, rather, on the contrary, 2019 promises to be a year of passive accumulation.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:51:48 PM

Don't be too fixated on a bull run, you can do anything with your investment to get profit. I see the price of cryptocurrency does not always decline and this is what makes me not worried. When prices decline, you will see prices rise slowly, and I think that is a moment for you to use. Buy low and sell high as said by many people, high does not mean the price touches ATH again, but you can estimate the profit you must get.
We have still a good chance to see a bull run , the cryptocurrency will be always changing and we do not know that in the coming days the market would change and the price value will rise according to some predictions, so we will stay positive for cryptocurrency and bitcoin to rise up again.

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:56:58 PM

Hope to see the bull run in 2019, of course, all players have a hope.
And before that moment, preparations are underway, many are buying promising coins in the hope that they will grow and bring good profits.
The market will show its power, I'm sure.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:58:26 PM

The parade of bulls will still be without a doubt, but when it's a big question, I know only one thing that we all need to calm down and stop worrying about our money, the world of crypto currency is so arranged that from the beginning it takes off, and then falls. Guys are looking for strength and patience and believe me the flight to the moon will not take place without you)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:12:40 PM

Of course there is hope for a bull run. You just need to be realistic in your expectations and your timeline. A bull run takes time to form and is generally over before most people even get wind of it. If you're waiting for the market to recover then you need to be patient and understand it will take months or years, not days or weeks.

yes of course we are hoping it will happen but we need to wait for sometime in order to achieve the great results. we cannot predict and it will take more time it can be a month or years. Just hope and have positive feedback over the bull run to happen again in the crypto market.

Bull run can't come soon as my prediction. A lot of people go away from crypto sector. And market cap not so high now-a-days. A lot of new investor who has a lot of money to invest in crypto industry  need at this time. Then we can hope for bull run.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:14:44 PM

Why should you lose hope? There is still plenty of time to allow a bull run in 2019 because we are at the beginning of 2019. And the important things is, market conditions will not always be dominated by the bear.
So, I think we can see and enjoy the upcoming bull run this year.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:19:05 PM

i do not expect a new bull run for this year. it would be enough for me if the prices rose slowly, but evenly or if the prices just would not fall further. that would be enough for me.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: