Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin related cartoon  (Read 1898 times)
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:01:18 AM

I really support your creativity in making cartoons related to cryptocurrencies, this will make the next generation know about cryptocurrencies early and will build potential in the future. About the animation, it may have to be as good and attractive as possible
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

I really support your creativity in making cartoons related to cryptocurrencies, this will make the next generation know about cryptocurrencies early and will build potential in the future. About the animation, it may have to be as good and attractive as possible

The hope for this early build will be to get enough popularity to where I can find a designer to actually create it. I can write the episodes and then have someone design it for me so it looks more professional. Designing it in paint takes a long time.

Wait, you did this in Paint? How?

The paint application in Windows?? Ms paint? Well, if that so, that must be difficult and time consuming to draw all of it. Although the OP could improve the drawing by using the line tool that curves 2 times. I could draw in MS paint by just using that tool, but it will really suck your time just to create a single character.
Neverhless, I appreciate the effort the OP gave to his presentation, more importantly is the content even if the visualization isnt satisfactory.

That's what I was wondering coz if it was MS Paint he'll need another program to animate it. Photoshop can also make gifs and stuff but I'm assuming it'll be crude compared to Animate

I can have it looked animated on MS Paint like in the video in the OP. I basically have to make a different scene for every action, and when all of the scenes are added in a line with short durations it can look like it is moving.

Positivebetting
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:12:15 AM

Release Date: Launching on YouTube ~ 3/15/19 6PM EST
[A side episode will be released. The first episode is on hold due to a voice actor problem. ]

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

I am in the middle of creating a cryptocurrency cartoon show in Paint. I already have over 100 scenes done. The show is going to be based around cryptocurrency and will be a comedy show talking about recent events etc

The first episode is a play on "fork" and will talk about Satoshi's vision and Cash.

27 second clip https://youtu.be/vfT1Nwdeu8g

This clip will obviously have audio etc when finished and will be around 10 minutes long. I just wanted to show how the scenes will work. Subscribe if you like it, and you will get a notification when the actual video is live.

Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news?

You're getting a merit on this from me. Definitely these are some of the stuff we need to spread cryptoeducation around the globe, even among kids. It's never a crime to catch them young.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:52:17 PM

it is really not a bad idea having bitcoin related cartoons. This will help our growing kids have a picture about bitcoin which they can expand their knowledge on as they grow. Our kids easily put what they see in their minds as kids and have bitcoin related cartoon will make them have an insight even though they may not really know what bitcoin really is. Bitcoin related cartoon is  not really a bad idea, I like it
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:36:24 AM

This is really good. Now that I have read something like this, it adds up to my motivation to keep be in here and my confidence as a proud crypto user here in the crypto currency community. This Bitcoin related crypto can also be shown to kids. By that, even in their young age, they are already been exposed to the crypto community.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 04:38:13 PM

Release Date: Launching on YouTube ~ 3/15/19 6PM EST
[A side episode will be released. The first episode is on hold due to a voice actor problem. ]

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

I am in the middle of creating a cryptocurrency cartoon show in Paint. I already have over 100 scenes done. The show is going to be based around cryptocurrency and will be a comedy show talking about recent events etc

The first episode is a play on "fork" and will talk about Satoshi's vision and Cash.

27 second clip https://youtu.be/vfT1Nwdeu8g

This clip will obviously have audio etc when finished and will be around 10 minutes long. I just wanted to show how the scenes will work. Subscribe if you like it, and you will get a notification when the actual video is live.

Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news?

You're getting a merit on this from me. Definitely these are some of the stuff we need to spread cryptoeducation around the globe, even among kids. It's never a crime to catch them young.

Thanks I appreciate the comment Smiley

I will encourage you to make more informative video like this. It will help people to understand what is BTC and How it works. Subscribed your channel and Waiting for the full video. Best of luck

Thanks Smiley I am slamming a Redbull right now am working to finishing the side episode called "Bitcoins History"

This is really good. Now that I have read something like this, it adds up to my motivation to keep be in here and my confidence as a proud crypto user here in the crypto currency community. This Bitcoin related crypto can also be shown to kids. By that, even in their young age, they are already been exposed to the crypto community.

The cryptocurrency community has really been a strong and supportive area I have found.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 09:24:23 PM

It's a good idea. It will encourage people to learn more about Bitchoin. I really appreciate it.  Smiley

I hope you enjoy it when it is released. The episode "Bitcoins History" could possibly launch today if I can get all of the editing and audio done. I have been working on it all day. This episode will be funny for users who are in the community and will be more educational towards people who might not know a lot about bitcoin but want to learn more about it.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 12:08:12 AM

I think this is a good idea. All we know that cartoonnis a great instrument to explain something so cartoon is usally watched by the children to make them learn new idea that need to apply for their daily life. If bitcoin have a cartoon series this will be the time that people will truelly understand the real used and function of bitcoin because even old people are also watching cartoons.

I will be launching a cartoon series too with actual dialog and different characters. I released a video today that simply goes over Bitcoins History. Hope you can watch it and find it enjoyable.

Positivebetting
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:01:26 AM

This crypto related cartoon is a good production indeed. For me, this is a good opportunity for all of us and most especially to the children. Why children? Because we all know and aware that children are all amazed to cartoons and really wanted to watch cartoon what ever the concepts of the cartoon is. We should accept the fact about that, because that is the reality about the likes of children, maybe not all but almost. So by using this Bitcoin related cartoon, the children can exposed to the Bitcoin in their young age which is also a preparation for their future.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:59:13 PM

This crypto related cartoon is a good production indeed. For me, this is a good opportunity for all of us and most especially to the children. Why children? Because we all know and aware that children are all amazed to cartoons and really wanted to watch cartoon what ever the concepts of the cartoon is. We should accept the fact about that, because that is the reality about the likes of children, maybe not all but almost. So by using this Bitcoin related cartoon, the children can exposed to the Bitcoin in their young age which is also a preparation for their future.

Thanks Smiley I hope that it can educate people about Bitcoins past.

Well that work is kinda nice. Maybe an improvement of it may help you become famous because this is the first animated bitcoin thing is the first thing I saw.

Yeah I certainly agree. I have some well-written cryptocurrency videos hat I want to launch but it might be better to find a designer.

I found it very interesting and helpful, thank for sharing...

Thanks for the kind words, if you liked it share it or tweet at me! I appreciate all the support.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:39:17 PM

I uploaded a small cut scene that is one minute long. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Positivebetting
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:28:59 PM

With the evolution of digital currency, there can be number of ways on how to introduce and promote Bitcoin to the public inorder for the people to be well-educated of its real nature. Bitcoin related cartoon is such a good  and helpful idea to give awareness and necessary information for them to be guided accordingly. Cartoon realted movies and shows give a sense of entertainment and would attract more viewers and open greater opportunities to increase its demand.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:21:58 AM

I advise you to buy a graphics tablet. At least the cheapest. This will improve the graphics in your videos very well.
Then try improving your sound. You can try software editors for sound (Audacity for example). You can remove background noise and make your voice more pleasant. I like your idea. And how you implemented it. It is only necessary to  improve the technical part little bit.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:10:47 AM

A cartoon is a brilliant idea!

Are you making it in paint because of the challenge?

It helps spread the world really well because if one image speaks more than one thousand words, then imagine a lot of images one after another in rapid succession. I really like cartoons personally, you're never too young or too old to watch some once in a while.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:16:36 PM

A cartoon is a brilliant idea!

Are you making it in paint because of the challenge?

It helps spread the world really well because if one image speaks more than one thousand words, then imagine a lot of images one after another in rapid succession. I really like cartoons personally, you're never too young or too old to watch some once in a while.

I am making it in Paint because that's the only way I can think of to make a cartoon animation :p I appreciate the kind comment Smiley If you like it, make sure to subscribe or follow me on Twitter so you can get the news of new episodes.

I advise you to buy a graphics tablet. At least the cheapest. This will improve the graphics in your videos very well.
Then try improving your sound. You can try software editors for sound (Audacity for example). You can remove background noise and make your voice more pleasant. I like your idea. And how you implemented it. It is only necessary to  improve the technical part little bit.

I have gotten the Audacity suggestion a few times, and for the next video, it will be used. Thanks for the suggestions, they will be used in order to improve every video. I do think the voice and graphics are a problem for the videos, but hopefully, if the content and story are good it will give me enough time to win everyone over as I improve the quality of the videos. I only released two videos, they will get better!

If you like it, make sure to subscribe or follow me on twitter so you get the notification of the new episodes.

Positivebetting
kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:16:04 PM

Only the people who are already have background history about Bitcoin can understand your video, it's boring and out of the newest way to introduce history. If you want to gain more viewers, you should at least put some colors more, make it a child friendly video like the larva and other 3D short animation. Over all: It is boring, sad but true, effort is not enough, put more to it.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:13:54 PM

If you enjoy this share it to friends Smiley Or tag me on twitter @timmy_forrest

The episode "Bitcoins History" is now live: https://youtu.be/6I3KuM5KFjo

Cut scene into Bitmain's new Ant miner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCz2S6Nn14&feature=youtu.be

The Episode "The crypto stork" is on hold due to voice acting problems.

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

Great effort
I consider this work a good contribution in spreading the idea
crypto needs a lot of effort and the cartoon area is loved and has an audience.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:25:31 AM

Very nice thought OP, that you are going to audience with vision and use case of bitcoin.
Otherwise most of the YouTubers are just shilling  to buy bitcoins so that you can sell it more for tomorrow.
the way of thinking of bitcoin owners must be changed, don't make bitcoin as a merchandise whose function is only for profit, so maybe through cartoon film we can provide an understanding of what bitcoin is made. they are used as a medium of exchange in the sale and purchase of any item.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:44:00 AM

I think this is very amazing and interesting way of presenting bitcoin significance and importance. Bitcoin cartoon, bitcoin television show, bitcoin journal, bitcoin magazine, bitcoin t-shirt, bitcoin car logo, etc are the most popular way of spreading cryptocurrency.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:57:13 AM

I think videos about bitcoin must be instructive and of high quality and educate people.
If bitcoin is the subject of cartoons, it is necessary to inform and educate children and be attractive to them. This is their technology. and bitcoin is the first step for the future towards a good digital era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: