Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin related cartoon  (Read 1884 times)
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:29:30 PM

Great Bitcoin's cartoon explanations and expressiveness.

Im glad someone is doing such simple guidelines of what Bitcoin is all about and how his lifespawn has changed our daily lives as well for all sorts of companies using it.

It will really help some newbies into this big complex world (y)

Nothing to see here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:04:03 PM

You have done a good job in trying to spread the importance and benefits of bitcoin in your own little way. Though there are few improvements which I believe you will achieve as time goes on, you have done well in putting this cartoon together. Nice one.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 01:38:36 PM

You have done a good job in trying to spread the importance and benefits of bitcoin in your own little way. Though there are few improvements which I believe you will achieve as time goes on, you have done well in putting this cartoon together. Nice one.

Thanks a lot I appreciate all of the support. If you enjoyed it make sure to hit the subscribe button.

Positivebetting
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:15:09 PM

The episode "Bitcoins History" is now live: https://youtu.be/6I3KuM5KFjo

Cut scene into Bitmain's new Ant miner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCz2S6Nn14&feature=youtu.be
Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news? [/u]

What you convey in your video seems to have a distinctive style of 'rigid cartoons' but is clear and easy to understand, I also give Likes+Subscribe to your videos.

Making a cartoon that tackle about cryptocurrencies will help us to advertise bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This kind of clip may be the key that even the children will develop their skill in cryptocurrencies and at a very you age they may know what cryptocurrency is.

Right!. I think this kind of video will be of interest to children because the movements of their characters are stiff like robots, making them easy to understand what the speaker is saying. By educating children as early as possible especially about cryptocurrency, I think this will have a good effect on crypto development in the future, so they are no longer rigid in using it.

Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news?

I like the two that are important the contents are correct, not HOAX, FUD or making it up.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:35:27 PM

Cut scene into Bitmain's new Ant miner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCz2S6Nn14&feature=youtu.be
Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news? [/u]

What you convey in your video seems to have a distinctive style of 'rigid cartoons' but is clear and easy to understand, I also give Likes+Subscribe to your videos.

Making a cartoon that tackle about cryptocurrencies will help us to advertise bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This kind of clip may be the key that even the children will develop their skill in cryptocurrencies and at a very you age they may know what cryptocurrency is.

Right!. I think this kind of video will be of interest to children because the movements of their characters are stiff like robots, making them easy to understand what the speaker is saying. By educating children as early as possible especially about cryptocurrency, I think this will have a good effect on crypto development in the future, so they are no longer rigid in using it.

Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news?

I like the two that are important the contents are correct, not HOAX, FUD or making it up.

Thank you for leaving this comment Smiley I am always looking for a way to improve the videos.

Positivebetting
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:56:38 PM

its really amazing taking out time to make a bitcoin related cartoon which will definitely help to educate people about bitcoin, its uses and great potential. though some improvements are needed but then i will say you did a good job by putting this together. i believe if we all in our own little way try to do something to promote bitcoin and also educate the masses, we will realize in no distant time that the whole world will have an understanding what bitcoin is and how it works
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:59:24 AM

its really amazing taking out time to make a bitcoin related cartoon which will definitely help to educate people about bitcoin, its uses and great potential. though some improvements are needed but then i will say you did a good job by putting this together. i believe if we all in our own little way try to do something to promote bitcoin and also educate the masses, we will realize in no distant time that the whole world will have an understanding what bitcoin is and how it works

Thanks and yeah there isn't a ton of good content out in the cryptocurrency space right now which is why it has been hard for so many people to enter it. So hopefully my cartoons will help.

Positivebetting
morrisgonzalez

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:28:01 AM

I'm searching for like that crypto or bitcoin related cartoon. It's really great thing that showing the history through the cartoon. It's helps beginners to learn something about bitcoin with fun. Here you share the link of bitcoin related cartoon. I just go to link and enjoy this meaningful cartoon and thanks for shared that.
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:54:57 AM

Bitcoin is increasingly popular with the incessant promotion of both conventional media and internet media, especially in communities that exist everywhere by providing education, understanding and benefits that can be obtained with bitcoin investment.
Besides that cartoon media is also increasingly popularizing bitcoin because it is in television and movies in cinemas, where it talks about bitcoin with stories that are easily understood by the audience.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:48:05 PM

I'm searching for like that crypto or bitcoin related cartoon. It's really great thing that showing the history through the cartoon. It's helps beginners to learn something about bitcoin with fun. Here you share the link of bitcoin related cartoon. I just go to link and enjoy this meaningful cartoon and thanks for shared that.

Thanks for the kind comment Smiley If you enjoyed it feel free to subscribe or show a friend. If I can get 1000 views I will continue working and post another one.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:45:46 PM

What else do you guys think about this? I am aiming for 1000 views before launching another video with better graphics and audio.

Positivebetting
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:10:41 PM

I think that we need more such cartoons or just films about cryptocurrency.  What would everyone know about it and not afraid to invest in it.  Cryptocurrency should be closer to the people.

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:16:13 PM

I think that we need more such cartoons or just films about cryptocurrency.  What would everyone know about it and not afraid to invest in it.  Cryptocurrency should be closer to the people.
I agree.  It is very important to popularize the cryptocurrency namely its leader bitcoin.  It will be much more expensive in this case.  I am sure that in the future we will use Bitcoin as well as now the dollar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:54:10 PM

I certainly agree and I think some of the top news sites do a bad job at actually releasing relevant news. I think people get sick and tired of seeing the same things on the news site like "Tom Lee says this ridiculous thing".

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:37:43 PM

If you havent seen this cartoon already check it out, and if you like it you can check out my other videos. Dont forget to subscribe!

Positivebetting
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:19:34 PM

If you enjoy this share it to friends Smiley Or tag me on twitter @timmy_forrest

The Episode "The crypto stork" is on hold due to voice acting problems.

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

I am in the middle of creating a cryptocurrency cartoon show in Paint. I already have over 100 scenes done. The show is going to be based around cryptocurrency and will be a comedy show talking about recent events etc

The first episode is a play on "fork" and will talk about Satoshi's vision and Cash.

This clip will obviously have audio etc when finished and will be around 10 minutes long. I just wanted to show how the scenes will work. Subscribe if you like it, and you will get a notification when the actual video is live.

Wow, what you do is very innovative. I used to get information about bitcoin from various sources, namely online news, videos on youtube, or ads on social media that appeared suddenly. Cartoon videos related to bitcoin certainly have a positive influence on bitcoin. Bitcoin will be increasingly recognized by the public and public trust in bitcoin will increase. Through cartoons, bitcoin will be easier to accept and understand. This makes the benefits of bitcoin spread more widely.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 01:24:11 PM

If you enjoy this share it to friends Smiley Or tag me on twitter @timmy_forrest

The Episode "The crypto stork" is on hold due to voice acting problems.

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

I am in the middle of creating a cryptocurrency cartoon show in Paint. I already have over 100 scenes done. The show is going to be based around cryptocurrency and will be a comedy show talking about recent events etc

The first episode is a play on "fork" and will talk about Satoshi's vision and Cash.

This clip will obviously have audio etc when finished and will be around 10 minutes long. I just wanted to show how the scenes will work. Subscribe if you like it, and you will get a notification when the actual video is live.

Wow, what you do is very innovative. I used to get information about bitcoin from various sources, namely online news, videos on youtube, or ads on social media that appeared suddenly. Cartoon videos related to bitcoin certainly have a positive influence on bitcoin. Bitcoin will be increasingly recognized by the public and public trust in bitcoin will increase. Through cartoons, bitcoin will be easier to accept and understand. This makes the benefits of bitcoin spread more widely.

Thanks, man Smiley I am glad that you enjoyed it. If you subscribe you will get a notification of other videos. I also have a lot of helpful videos that aren't cartoons on the channel.

Positivebetting
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:28:32 PM

Great Bitcoin's cartoon explanations and expressiveness.

Im glad someone is doing such simple guidelines of what Bitcoin is all about and how his lifespawn has changed our daily lives as well for all sorts of companies using it.

It will really help some newbies into this big complex world (y)

It's also worth nothing that the world isn't complicated, people make it complicated.

So for those who want to get benefits(Because it's the fair thing to do) for summing it up an incredibly huge amount of information into an ordered list of the really important points, well explained, to understand how everything around here works. You got a lot of opportunities with the emerging technologies.

That is the funny thing about technology, it advances a lot more fast than anything else. The most fun industry to be part of.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:56:05 PM

This is worth watching. Instead of watching cartoons without education, let us try to cater also cartoons with knowledge to be gained. This is just a simple presentation of bitcoin related cartoons. That is really useful for future generations. I hope that you can share also some of the stuffs to your vlog which talks about cryptocurrency. The OP is vlogger and he really utilized his talent to earn money and share facts.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 12:17:22 AM

This is worth watching. Instead of watching cartoons without education, let us try to cater also cartoons with knowledge to be gained. This is just a simple presentation of bitcoin related cartoons. That is really useful for future generations. I hope that you can share also some of the stuffs to your vlog which talks about cryptocurrency. The OP is vlogger and he really utilized his talent to earn money and share facts.

Thanks man I appreciate the kind comment Smiley I am always looking to make my content better. I also have a lot of content that news sites publish themselves. So I am constantly working at making engaging content.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: