Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:26:25 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
This is actually an interesting question.  Studied projects and the team and the product, everything is fine.  As a result, projects do not reach the stock exchange.  It happens the other way around.  The project is so-so, and the result is traded on the stock exchange. Careful study of all components of the project will be the result.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:29:15 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
Lol, do you even try to put your accusation on the scam accusation board? or you are just increasing your post to get into 30 activity?
Bountyl

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:38:53 AM

Just wait until the ICO disappears and there will come more regulated and verified projects in which the founders of these projects will not escape with the money invested, as it is now happening in most cases.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:41:12 AM

Always check their team profiles and also search for ( project name then add the word "scam" ) there gonna be might a review from experts . Check their ratings or feedback about the project.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:47:23 AM

It is difficult to choose a good project at the present time, there are too many scams on the market. However, if you check carefully the development team, media websites, telegrams, etc. Perhaps you will eliminate many garbage projects.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:23:09 AM

Choosing a good project isn't that easy since there are so many good projects and also bad projects. but, even though you found a good project doesn't mean that it will be raise up for the price and multiplied your investment.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:31:15 AM

Choosing about a good project is depending upon your skills and knowledge like how good you are in cryptocurrency, the chapter is very simple you need to research more on the project and it's future projects don't go for a rubbish one wait and invest.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:33:18 AM

In today's conditions, I guess there's no such thing as a good project. ICO must be very brave to invest. I don't invest but if you want to please be sure first.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:40:34 AM

You have been scammed 15 times in just a year and you still didn't learned your lessons? One is enough but you didn't do anything. There are lots of ways to identify a good projects but sometimes even you have done a lot of research that satisfied you to invest on their project, there are still lots of ICOs that are turning to scam projects and some failed even has a good idea and plans due to lack of investors. And you are making another mistake since you are asking other people on where to invest. Do your own research about the project, find out if there is a community that are already supporting it, if there are none then this project will surely fail since no one wants to invest.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:43:14 AM

I think there was more than 500 Project turned scam some how, the stats says in 2018 more than %80 ICO Project failed. So, to choose a good project is very hard in this days. I believe that you don't have to think invest the ICO's anymore. You have to try to invest to coins which is in already in coinmarketcap.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:21:05 AM

There are so many scammers with ICO projects right now. Choosing a good ICO is a hard thing. Your own research is the best thing to do right now.

First thing is please check out their team legit or not and previous experiences.

The second one is checking about that project from ICO rating sites.

Third and the important thing is token details. You have to find their total token allocation, how many tokens for sale, how many tokens for the team, private sale and pre-sale bonus details. Because those things will help to get an idea about token price when listing on exchanges.

The fourth one is the roadmap. Yes, it is, the roadmap will help get an idea about the future of the project.

There are many more things to check before to choose an ICO project. I hope those things will help you.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:21:11 AM

Well, I think you can ask for help from some members in this forum to research the projects which you are intend to join in. At least, you don't meet the scam projects with fake team or plagiarized whitepaper.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:23:01 AM

I personally choose a proven bounty manager and only participate in his projects. it minimizes the risks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:30:32 AM

Dont expect us to name you good projects because we dont want to take the responsibility if that failed and you will blame us for your 16th scamed ICO. You should learn from that 15 mistakes and never do that again.

Better do "read and take risk" rather than a "good name and take risk". Words can be deceiving and you can be lured to their webs if you are easily get attached.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:42:05 AM

I'm also not too good in choosing the legit projects. But I always check and recheck the projects I'm going within. I mean, there are some terms to be learned and analyzed:
1. Whitepaper including the right explanation
2. Website
3. team members, check them on social media and other links
4. Join their community channel and stay tuned
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:57:42 AM

There's a lot of ways in order to spot or to choose good project here are some of my tips on how you're going to find a good project (All of these methods are according to my own experiences.)

1. Know the problem that the project would solve
2. Know how are they going to solve it by reading their whitepaper (Professional presentation or formats of the whitepaper might affect because if the project is really a professional it might reflect to their paper)
3. Check the legibility and credibility of each member of the team. What they accomplished or if that person do really exist.
4. Look for legal papers (Optional but some of the legit projects shows legal documents)
5. Local appearances of the team like attending a public conventions, etc.
6. Study on your own whether the project will have an effect and might be useful to crypto industry in the future.
7. Their representatives are always active, ready to answers any questions, giving updates about the progress of the project, etc.

Meeting all these requirements doesn't mean that the project is good because although the project is good sometimes it might close as well or becomes a trash there's a lot of projects that has a promising solutions however most of them ended up as a failed subject or a scam so in conclusion there's always a risk in investing to new projects and these steps or requirements are just way/s in order to lessen your to be scammed again.

I was hoping that you might learn something from me even little and I will read others posts as well in order to gain more knowledge.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:03:11 PM

You already met 15 scam projects and you are still not familiar how to check a good project? That is unusual. You can use google all you like to check if their team members are real and their partnership with another company is legit. You also better check if that company truly exist. Their social media accounts are not enough so doing deeper research is a plus. I am pretty sure that most investors from 2017 knows how to check if this project has a potential.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:38:42 PM

You just need to carefully study the team and the white paper of the project. also note the fees. How much soft cup and hard cup does the project want to collect and how much it has collected at this point. It is not superfluous to talk with the team, ask all the questions that you have developed a more correct idea of the project.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:44:06 PM

Choosing a good project is not difficult at all, if you know how to analyze and look for the team of the project of ot os legit or not. you have to  look also for the ico review all details and  goals of the project.

it can lessen the risk of being scam but it does not mean you will are on the good project, I saw a lots of project that seems a good and best one but in the end there are lots of participants are still waiting for the team to pay them.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:51:36 PM

To recognize the project is that it is extremely difficult to fraudulently, I think only with time you can understand it, but if you are an investor in ico then of course you need to select projects very well now

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: