Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
Djigo91 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:30:46 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
You yourself had answered why you got scammed ? 15 projects in a year must be too much for the any kind of investor or for bounty participants. I'm not sure how you have chosen them but you was rushing for projects that must be the core reason why you got scammed. Please take time to have list of checks and analyze the projects to short list them and then go for anther round of analyzing and finally on your satisfaction, start working for a project.

~snip
OP is not asking any direct suggestion but asked for how to find out the good projects. I doubt that you might be a paid advertiser of your recommendation. Due to people like you, this kind of discussions are not growing up to the level it should have been. Please do not refer for your benefits and also do not detail the purpose of the topic.
thank you. I must have been too hot. Now everyone showed me how to choose a good project.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:41:50 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
Study well the project team, the roadmap, do not be lazy to read reviews about the project, well, we must have a little idea about what this project offers, imagine how it will work in the market, whether this idea will be in demand at all. In fact, there are a lot of nuances, but even this does not give any guarantees that the project will shoot.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:46:52 PM

In fact, the forum now has a lot of good and high-quality guides that can really reduce the risks that people have here today. But I also do not understand where so much greed comes from.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:49:21 PM

I also experienced a lot of the same things last year, almost everything I followed didn't pay a shred, but there were also those who succeeded and were proven to pay, for this year, hopefully there are many good and successful projects.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:07:48 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 07:13:23 PM by Munti

First of all stay away from ICO's. Only experienced investors should consider those. ICO's are mostly overpriced, and have little or no guarantee of delivering what they promise. Second, there is a massive shortage of good crypto-devs. The good ones are mostly already working in other projects, so it's really hard to find good devs for a new coin or token. Third, the "experts" that are available to you in forums and social media are mostly accepting payment to shill a coin so noobs like you go and buy it. So until you have gained sufficient knowledge yourself or by chance get access to one of the private channels where real experts discuss, you are easy prey for the sharks.

We are now in a bear market. That means a lot of very good and established coins are cheap. They are a lot easier to research than ICO's. With established coins also noobs can do proper research along the lines that several people in this thread have suggested.  
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:10:12 PM

It is difficult to find a good project. Many projects already failed or are worthless. There were also some scam. You need some time to find a good company. I always study the website, social media, team and community. Very important are the developments. One of my favourite altcoin is PAL.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:32:08 PM

2018 is a bad year for the ICO world. many ICO scams. and that makes us lose a lot of time. and in my opinion it's difficult to get a good ICO. but at least we can analyze the ICO from the website and whitepaper, or all the websites provided by the team.

AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:35:34 PM

Now it is difficult to find a good project. Now even very good projects cannot collect the necessary amount of investment and they have to return the money.
There are also frank scammers and they are becoming more and more. I have decided not to participate in new projects until the growth in the crypto market begins.

jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:35:52 PM

You should not worry because almost all of the project are scam. Bounty hunting nowadays may seem not too good for many are scammers joining and making a scam projects. The worst is that they are too good when they made a project to the point that you will not going to realize that it was literally a scam. They made good strategies like offering huge bounty rewards and at the end they will going to.change the reward pool so that bounty hunters can have a small reward only.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:37:55 PM

it depends on your own decision, in every cryptocurrency project there is no guarantee that you can multiply your money easily and quickly. although every project has a whitepaper and roadmap sometimes it's just a marketing technique to increase the attractiveness of investors.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

My opinion, just need to pay attention to the ANN thread condition. At least they got a good response from high members who had experience in researching a project before. And that is done after the project has been running for several weeks

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:50:47 PM

Read carefully the Whitepaper, analyze the team's members profile and ask questions on their Telegram or Discord chat. Then you can make a better decision. However, in this bearish market, also the good projects dump at the listing...
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:54:11 PM

Depends on what "good" means for you.
If you search the new bitcoin, probably you will be scammed.
If you search a project that will bring huge profit, probably you will be scammed.
If you search a serious project, probably you will be scammed.
The market is changed and serious team leave to common people only crumbs.

BTCBTCBTC
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:22:07 PM

To find a promised project, You will need to do your own search to check the team behind the project and whitepaper and considering the token economy.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:29:47 PM

nowadays it's too hard to determine mate because of some copy pasting project." Wherein just to become like classifieds ico investment site . " they copied the design and etc just to convince more interested investors ..

If you're seeking a good projects especially on this forum i suggest to check those project that has a reputable manager to assure it's reliable and not a scam.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:31:19 PM

I have one idea and the simple one at the same time that I have been turning in my mind. So here it is. Pay closest attention to the team, to people who are creators of the project. Do they have any successful experience? Here is the matter.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:50:54 PM

I think that it is hardly possible to find a really good project now, because basically there is either slag or ICO that can not raise the necessary funds and constantly extend the bounty of the company. I can advise you Mobu.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:57:42 PM

This year, for the time being, the percentages of what I saw were full of rubbish, I think real projects are starting to abandon bounty or have exhausted themselves.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:59:57 PM

It is best to look for projects which is composed of good development team. Also, try to look for a good bounty managers. Some bounty managers are reviewing projects before accepting bounty management. However, we cannot avoid scam projects since some projects' white paper is really good that it seems the project is legitimate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: