Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:12:07 AM

I got many project but not all have success, many ICO investment have scam with many reason, some ICO scam because run away by owner and many ICO have scam by regulation at their country, you can choose best and good ICO by always check how trust an owner and regulation at their country.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:15:16 AM

Now there are so many scam projects scattered. This is what makes investors before investing must be careful in the future. The most important thing to see is the Team, how will the Roadmap go. And also look for the project feedback. If there is anything suspicious, you must be careful.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 880

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:30:25 AM

For the problem of choosing a project if I usually look for projects that already have a platform / product, then I will choose among those who are interesting if I have made sure to issue the bounty token / coin they offer will be given to participants and if possible use escrow, then follow the project

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:34:17 AM

Scam projects will always exist and newbies that know nothing about crypto will always be victims ,the only way you can detect a good project is doing your own research ,e.g roadmap,white paper ,chat with the dev and know how determined the teams are willing to go about the project and one more thing, try to know what the project is trying to solve

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:41:03 AM

Until now there is a lot of scam project that we have to avoid at any moment, i would suggest to you how to find the good project is that look at their website,whitepaper and the roadmap and what is their plan for their project and also the team should have more experience to handle the project.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:47:44 AM

I chose the project by looking at the team and also the social media that were active, one of them was the telegram and also twitter. Furthermore, what I understand from the project is the whitepaper recording and roadmap. That's all I noticed.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:48:01 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

in my opinion if you want to invest in a project, you better invest in a project that is already running and trusted, because now it is very difficult to find a new project that is trusted, so it is better for you to choose a project that is currently running, because it will definitely give you profit than you invest in a new project (the risk is greater) and the project that I recommend you to invest is UBT and METM, because this project is running and of course it will give you profit in the future.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:59:52 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

in my opinion if you want to invest in a project, you better invest in a project that is already running and trusted, because now it is very difficult to find a new project that is trusted, so it is better for you to choose a project that is currently running, because it will definitely give you profit than you invest in a new project (the risk is greater) and the project that I recommend you to invest is UBT and METM, because this project is running and of course it will give you profit in the future.

Also, there's high possibility that a good project will have people talking about it. So for me it's also a good idea to participate in threads and discussions to receive feedback from other people aside from your personal research of course.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

Does the project have a working or prototype product?
Is the team active in Telegram and other social platforms?
What is the unique selling point of the project? This means, do you have a solid standing point from the competition?

Moreover, the roadmap has to be promising one too.. A sample project that you can check and meets these factors is the current Gigzi ico project. This one is promising with a cool model for crypto-assets backed by real precious metals, plus biometric secured iritech wallet and crypto to crypto or fiat with localised exchanges..

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:06:53 PM

How to choose a good project? Just simply study the background of the project, the people holding on it and even people around with it. Do some research before anything else for you to prevent some bad vibes instead good project you were interring in.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
F3L1X

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:35:05 PM

Read their white paper, look their partnerships to see the credibility of the project, and also their advisors. Next is look at the core team and the credentials, are they really fit into that specific project. Last is the project's advocacy and their mission and vision, do they aim to improve social issues? or are they just purely for profit. Look at the roadmap, where do they want to be in the next X year/s. Look at the technology what service are they providing, Is there really a demand for such service? are they implementing the right technology for their product/service etc.
JZ777

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:56:49 PM

Hi guys I saw this project,

LEVOLUTION
A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform
Levolution is an all-in-one platform that makes it easy for blockchain entrepreneurs to create, develop, market, and optimize ITO projects. In addition to showcasing ITOs and connecting projects with global sales teams with whom Levolution will develop working relationships, the platform helps entrepreneurs in the areas of service provider procurement, campaign creation, campaign management, and post-ITO execution.
https://ito.levolution.io/

Do you guys think that it is good?
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:07:19 PM

You should not be looking at at their promises but on the possibilities of it to come true. Also do a lot of research on the project's team members real identity. They might be just pictures of somebody else and not their real identity. If so,  then it is a clear scam. There are good projects that didn't succeed due to some failure in getting enough support which is probably due to the lack of movements by the team members in pushing the project. It would be good if you can see updates from the team that they are really active and are always transparent about sales. Transparency is very important. If you can hear from them so many excuses, expect that they are really having problems. Since most projects use telegrams you can look at posts from investors to analyze their real status. You cannot just easily say a project is a scam or is not a good one unless you will see or observe it for sometime . So a good background check or continuous check on status should be necessary before really joining in a project. There are so many things to look at before deciding to join in a project but these are things I consider most significant. It's up to you now.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:40:53 PM

There are many things that each of us should look up for when we choose a project for investing or working in some way for their tokens, bounties, developing.
Personal contact is what I like best. When you can talk with team behind, ask them about project, after you look everything about them.
   Today everything can turn out to be a scam in the end. You check everything you can, but scammers are smarter this days. I think main thing is your feeling
after you checked everything, if you believe they are good join, if you have some suspicions run away from them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:44:28 PM

You should help yourself because everything you need to know is already on the project you wish to work for. A lot of scam project are still in the market, so we should put more effort to study ICO and don’t just read their rules and regulations you should also study the whitepaper and the whole project.
Lol, there's a lot of pain that you feel, if 15 times you experience a scam project, then you have to look at what instruments you use to assess a good project or not? how did you analyze a project so you could be cheated 15 times?
all you have to do is check their team, the innovations they carry, the validity of their roadmap, the whitepaper and so on. make sure they explain in detail
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:56:28 PM

Finding a good project is very important and difficult also . There no identification method of choosing a good bounty project. Good bounty project having real team members,ico roadmap, white paper and website.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:00:01 PM

How to choose a good project of course you have to look at the whole project. Like the product, how about the future. Of course that is the future. If a project that thinks about the future is certainly a good project because in the future it will have a major impact on success.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:03:55 PM

I hope you not invest on it, there is a lot more scam projects out there and right now we are about to have a regulations about ICO which turn out to be STO. In 15 january malaysia did regulate it and i do think the best way to find a good project is by looking deep into whitepaper and maybe some advice from expert that you can found on ICObench or any where else like on trusted news.

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:05:25 PM

Check who is the CEO, check who is the advisor. If the project is backed by real team with many good previous experiences, then you can be sure that the project will be legit!

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:08:07 PM

This is very difficult, because sometimes we judge the project as good, but in reality it is a scam project. but at least to choose a good project, we must look at some of these things. The first project must have an official telegram group, and the project admin must be active in the group to inform the development of the project.
Furthermore, the project at least provides a minimum allocation for the bounty program of $ 800,000. Because of a good project, it should also have a lot of funds to foster the Cryptocurrency project.
Then the project must also have a lot of work partners (optional), meaning that the project has a wide range, and does not stand alone.
Next the project must have a clear product and the team that handles it is a professional team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: