Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:09:45 PM

Good bounty campaign have good team management member and road map. Many investors invest in good project. Good project having real website and products.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:11:25 PM

This is very difficult, because sometimes we judge the project as good, but in reality it is a scam project. but at least to choose a good project, we must look at some of these things. The first project must have an official telegram group, and the project admin must be active in the group to inform the development of the project.
Furthermore, the project at least provides a minimum allocation for the bounty program of $ 800,000. Because of a good project, it should also have a lot of funds to foster the Cryptocurrency project.
Then the project must also have a lot of work partners (optional), meaning that the project has a wide range, and does not stand alone.
Next the project must have a clear product and the team that handles it is a professional team.
Everything what you posted doesn´t make the project sucessful. I can create telegram group, I can buy telegram members, I can pay the bounty manager to run bounty campaign, I can write on the website how many partnerships we have and so on.
The most important thing is that the project should be real, that raised enough money from private investors.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:11:38 PM

it is difficult to find a good project in this era because there is almost no difference between a bad project and a good one, now choosing a team, manager, concept and developer does not guarantee that you will get a good project so I think you only need to pray and expect good luck.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:15:12 PM

IMO, it's difficult to find legit one but I recommend you to find local project so you can maintain your project more precise.
For example : AOA project helding workshop at my place, I can understand their roadmap better than any foreign project.
So choose wisely !
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:28:53 PM

Now it is very difficult to choose a worthy project, even if you take into account many criteria. Therefore, I advise you to choose not very popular, but promising projects. Recently I identified myself Arbidex and ARC. I am not an expert, but I believe that this approach is correct.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:32:44 PM

never be afraid of a good project, as most ppl say just read more about it. look at the team and if they were in the past already working on some project. also what the project is about..
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:37:36 PM

For example if it's from a big corporation. Like Huobi Russia from a giant Huobi Global. So you can trust them. Because all of them have a good reputation. And will work for a long time. Besides Huobi Russia launched it's own bounty, to attract people to exchange. So there are a bright future ahead)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:38:03 PM

never be afraid of a good project, as most ppl say just read more about it. look at the team and if they were in the past already working on some project. also what the project is about..
You want to say that if a team has no experience in launching ICO, then it is better not to invest? in this case, no any project will be successful, because each team started from somewhere. It is important to find out if this team really exists. that's what really matters

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 01:26:39 AM

if the bounty or ico list is on a good and trusted site, I think it's good. for example on the bounty platform. I often follow from there.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:46:57 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
Choosing now a good project to invest is one thing that investors are is doing , there are a lot of projects out there that are good but it is only from the start , but once they collected enough funds they ran away and dumped the project. In choosing a good project must have a good team in it , trusted people in the project , a good community and have a good roadmap and whitepaper for them to gather more investors in their project.

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:58:27 AM

I also experienced being not paid by some bounty projects, but now we should be picky in choosing good projects. We should read their project's plans, concepts, roadmap and vision.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:02:53 AM

I think the first step you need before you choose a project is by gaining as much information as possible and learn more about cryptocurrency. understanding it on how it work, that way you would be able to get a grasp and makes you easier to spot a good project.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:07:31 AM

I think the first step you need before you choose a project is by gaining as much information as possible and learn more about cryptocurrency. understanding it on how it work, that way you would be able to get a grasp and makes you easier to spot a good project.
that is the key point for us to analize the projects.basic concept ico projects will show to us how this project will going on and what for its coins/token.is it usefull or useless.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:18:10 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

To avoid scam you should check the names of the team if they are all legit with experiences that they could be easily found in the Google but if the project don't have members names specially their CEO then you should considered it a scam project. Ensure too that their projects are legit and existing that their commodities are feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest making your investments to grow too.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:44:14 AM

it is quite difficult to choose a good project at this time, because even interesting projects sometimes fail during ICO. and sometimes projects that have a hardcap cancel their project. I think it would be better to choose a coin project from the top 100 cmc

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:54:01 AM

Check who is the CEO, check who is the advisor. If the project is backed by real team with many good previous experiences, then you can be sure that the project will be legit!
agree with you. sometimes the most powerful angle of a project is the team. well, by looking at who and the background of the team, you can judge the quality of a project. then you can see the partnership of the project. sometimes even though the team is not very well known, but the people who support it are so great. well, that's how I currently see a project. there may be many ways to see ICO projects apart from this.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:04:20 AM

One way to choose a good project is that you can learn or ask questions with more experienced people, learn until you really understand, a good project, one of them is a project that has a clear team and good goals for the future, don't let you wrong in choosing a project, so get a scam project

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:06:41 AM

Before going to invest your money in ICO, you have to first look at the team by which project will be launched. Later on, you should check their project what they are going to solve, what's the usefulness of the coin. If all those give you a positive signal, go with that.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:15:27 AM

hello man, i hope you find this. First of all when looking for a project you need to find a project which got sense. something that is really needed, for example: supply chain, or another form of crypto security system, etc.
Second thing is, you need to go to the social media channels and see if the team is active on conferences. that's it, but when you want to know if a project is really good, you need to go to the whitepaper.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:35:02 AM

Why not trying at investing on altcoin or bitcoin, maybe you can stop for a while in ICO investment project and keep focus your time for joining trading, you can take profit every day and hold when your asset lower price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████