Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:07:29 PM

if from indonesia might be with one of our plan on future service of deliverance for pupils of indonesia
to deliver with chance on authorization as the understanding of culture of indonesia to gives with least on risks with the threat on distraction of communication as keeping on focus with the modest on work to serves as fine for pupils of indonesia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adhirahman64

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

I think it's very difficult now to differentiate between good projects and bad projects
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:41:05 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

I understand and heavily relate to this, I invested in 2 scam projects with a huge amount of BTC, after waiting for so long I ended up getting none out of the investment I've pur in, though on my next investments I was able to regain and gain more out of the amount of Bitcoins that I have lost, its easy to find out a scam project, just have to know if they can really obtain their goals and to know if they are legitimate.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:44:05 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

Well, last year was not really good for most ICO projects since the market crashed a lot. Some ICOs turned out to be a scam and most of them failed. That's why I really think there should be somehow a regulation for ICOs, so that not everyone can conduct an ICO. It should be under review, before they can conduct an ICO, to also protect cryptocurrency's integrity and it's investors.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:48:53 PM

Many people will tell you that only blockchain projects that are not pre-mined are good, all others are scams. The good example of a new coin, that is not pre-mined, no ICO, miners friendly is Grin. Also it is the first altcoin accepted by this forum!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Nyewbot

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:50:17 PM

I think this linked will make you realized one thing about unique and legit crypto currency project ( https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-is-one-of-the-top-rated-icos-6c299cdd2b6a ) - kindly hit the linked …

I agree with your opinion, one way to know legit ICO is as described in the link and of course the team that is in the project. so far, I have seen projects from several factors, ico ratings, products, teams, whitepapers and from which countries the project is. Although not all of these factors are the key to success of a project, at least avoid us from the project scam

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:55:55 PM

This is a confusing thing for me, where we have to choose the right choice to choose, otherwise we will regret it.
The project is currently unpredictable, even projects that I think are good and have had great success, can turn into a scam.
For now, I always prioritize the trust of the project team, look for the truly famous
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:01:14 PM

Project with the unique attitude about the project. Oath protocol is coming with the unique concept. A decentralized blockchain dispute reslution system. Very unique concept.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:04:20 PM

Sorry about your experience but its regular with the rate of scam it has made it very difficult to tell or identify which project is scam or not we just have to be careful in making our choices of project to participate in thanks
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:09:30 PM

Well, In choosing a good project I basically set some standards before I approach the project, in some case, I use to see their telegram chats and see whether there is already a hint to determine if the project is fraudulent or not. In some case, active telegram groups have more chance of being a good project.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:33:02 PM

I once found a scam project, and after I analyzed it, most scam projects never showed their company in full. As I pointed out, a project that is serious in its development will continue to display its company profile in full through videos. Such as the development of its products, and other developments about the company.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:38:55 PM

Almost all of the projects launched in the market nowadays are scam. We are having too much difficulty in choosing which is the best project but if we are well packed with knowledge, we can determine it through an efficient and effective analysis of their advertising platforms.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

There are certain standards you need to consider while analyzing or choosing a good project to invest in.
1 the purpose of its creation (I.e the problem it is created to solve)
2 working prototype
3 a very good team
4 token metrics
5 Hype (demand for the project)

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:55:40 PM

I think it's very difficult now to differentiate between good projects and bad projects

I agree , in such a market it is extremely difficult to distinguish good from bad, I participated even in the best project and it turned out to be a Scam , I think you need to diversify not to be in the red now

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:58:21 PM

Do we still have a mojor ways of avoiding not being scammed apart from the most reviews people gives here. You just need to be careful before choosing any project because scamers are more clever than we'll expect. Just pray you choose the right one after your review
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:36:28 AM

To participate in cryptocurrency investments, you must choose the right time to enter. I think that 2019 is very suitable for investment in cryptocurrency. If you choose a relatively reliable project, you should be able to make a profit.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:55:02 AM

If you’re a business owner, or work for a major corporation that wants to tap into the blockchain, you’ve got two options. Develop your own technology, or work with an established brand. Of course, building your very own bespoke blockchain service is going to be costly and time consuming, you’ll need to recruit a whole new time and spend an awful lot of time doing extensive technical research yourself
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:09:40 AM

Before choosing a project you must understand that there are many kinds of projects available and so you have to be very careful with your decision.
Firstly, most projects kicks of with an ICO of which gains do come with the highest amount of risk, and majority of ICOs do fail so when picking a cryptocurrency to invest in it's ICO you at the Team and advisors and they should have experience in blockchain technology or in their project. They should have a reputable history. Next you look at the whitepaper, it should clearly define the problem that it's aiming to solve and the solution. Then the token distribution, more than half of the token should be for the crowdsale participants but if the team is holding onto most of the token, it is suspicious. Lastly, check for reputable partnerships.

If you missed out on the ICO there is still a chance to get on the train when the project lists, check out for the kinds of exchanges that it gets listed on, decentralized exchanges like IDEX is good. Obviously, ICO participants will want to accumulate some gains once the project gets listed, you can hop in once the token is low again. Investing should be done after you have done a proper research
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

If you want to choose a good project you should check first the background of the project and also the whitepaper.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

If you want to choose a good project you should check first the background of the project and also the whitepaper.

White paper is not enough to decide whether to invest in the project or not. Give ways to choose a good project like, the background of the team, the advisors, the investment funds of the project, and the interest from the community. That's how I choose to invest in a project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: