Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the bear market, which coins are the whales accumulating?  (Read 519 times)
rocketcoin88 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:32:19 AM

I am looking for coins accumulated by whales, but it is hard to find
Talk about your findings, just list the coin name and evidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rocketcoin88 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:50:49 AM

example:
coin name:odem

https://etherscan.io/token/0xbf52f2ab39e26e0951d2a02b49b7702abe30406a?a=0x742d35cc6634c0532925a3b844bc454e4438f44e
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:27:01 AM

It is very hard to see what coin they are trying to pump or even dump. I read some comments about pump and dump group however I do not recommend that since for sure they will announce it after pumping. And for me in order for you to see which is which you have to be vigilant in checking news as well as check exchanges such as binance wherein you will see that in a month or week it has a low volume then suddenly it will spike.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:26:49 AM

Well, what I am doing is accumulating DeepOnion. Invested couple of times in this bear market. The volume was $10k approx per day while recently it has crossed $30k today. I think someone has bought a bigger amount kf ONION which is good.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:37:16 AM

For sure only those coins that have a great previous record, but not all in my opinion because it's been a while now that all coins are suffering maybe there's a tends some will bullish and suddenly fluctuate and there's a possibility some as well will constantly rising for this year including bitcoin in my view.  
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

Right now most of the alts are doing very bad. If the whales are really accumulating its most likely all the ones listed on Bitmex futures. They for some reason get pumped at odds times like BCH before the fork, ETH last week before the fork, or TRX pumped this week when next week is their dev meeting.

There are also some whales accumulating small cap coins which are at 98% losses from ATH and they are most likely assuming most of those will fail but if they buy a few and make at least 1000% gain from some, then its a good risk/reward.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:40:57 AM

Like the majority of people, I am sure that the popes have held many coins in the top 10 marketcap. Usually whales are able to keep holding and waiting for prices that are worth the profit they are seeking, so it seems that choosing coins with a large market volume is a very possible choice for them.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:35:24 AM

Generally, you can guess these accumulated coins from volume. Whales usually spread their buy orders in longer timeframes to avoid moving market too high.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:48:48 AM

just like predicting that bull run is coming the coin that accumulated by whales is also hard to justify, you will should gamble buying and acquiring coins in the market if you want to see the future result of your investment.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:03:41 PM

It's hard to really know, whales will be accumulating most promising coins but which ones are the whales who are going to be correct? There are many examples where the top 100 holders are growing their holdings.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:31:20 PM

you are not going to be able to find coins that whales accumulate because their accumulation of an altcoin never lasts that long! they usually accumulate it within less than a day and then pump the coin in the next day or two and get their profit out to enter the next pumping  coin.

besides even if someone could find any accumulation they wouldn't come here and tell you. anybody who is introducing an altcoin is already bag holding it and wants you to buy it so that they can dump on you. Wink

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
rocketcoin88 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:53:50 PM

I want to find some long-term coins, not pumps and dumps in a day or two.Who can provide guidance?
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:21:48 PM

You will not find any truthful and convincing evidence. Major players make a lot of effort so that ordinary players do not recognize the whale. Moreover, most likely, they will try to mislead us.
If you look at a distance of 2-3-5 years, then you should look for projects on which the team worked for quite a long time, and they have plans for the future.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

Whales are not pretty active these days to pump any single cryptocurrencies and just dump their coins instead.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:02:52 PM

Im not wanna listing it but it should be the major crypto. In fact, the whales need a lot of daily trade volumes to able to dump their coins instantly. I never think if they will play in the crap exchange site except waste their money.

It looks so difficult to determine that coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:13:19 PM

By my observations, whales are usually accommodating coins from Top 5 and very rarely tokens.
Because ICO tokens are often 'accommodated' in just few wallets for 'development', team, etc.  And if you try to accommodate something with a small market cap, this could lead to big price jumps.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:22:10 AM

Do you know who owns the wallet? That the proof that you state is that the wallet belongs to an exchange, so it makes sense if they hold so many coin in one wallet.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:00:19 AM

Generally, you can guess these accumulated coins from volume. Whales usually spread their buy orders in longer timeframes to avoid moving market too high.

I used this way too to guess what alts who gathered by whale mate, pretty simple but take more time to knowing, do you or anyone have more simple way to know what whales doing ?
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:17:29 AM

If someone is well organized, and I think that the whales are very well organized, then they use bot to buy cryptocurrencies. Shopping is done with very small packages and at different time intervals, just so that no one will notice the accumulation. So if even someone suspects something, it may be wrong assumptions.
damberg

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:09:36 AM

I used this way too to guess what alts who gathered by whale mate, pretty simple but take more time to knowing, do you or anyone have more simple way to know what whales doing ?

It is a time consuming analysis, indeed. I would also as a rhetorical question if it is profitable to look for coins in which whales already invested. In an ideal situation you want to buy an altcoin and see whales putting their buy orders after you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: