Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:29:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20333 times)
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:58:26 PM

Cumulating my Bitcoins and altcoins by doing bounty campaigns as many as possible. But still i would like be helpful for the ICO projects, so I have to provide high quality work.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:05:12 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:08:33 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:29:03 PM

Seeing the price developments in the crypto currency market which is always decreasing over time, so if this year has not shown any symptoms there will be a price increase, and it looks more and more down in price, maybe I will buy the top few coins and save it for the long term hope that someday the price will rise high and I can make a big profit.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:19:51 PM

The only one option I see it to continue to bounty hunting, accumulate more crypto and to wait a good team when will be possible to use those coins on daily basis.

but I'm in the blank situation too big incontrol with what happened I expecting a lot more from the Futura the investment that I have put in cryptocurrency it is the only way available now for a person to stay there in this field.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:32:58 PM

My plan for this year was to buy as much altcoins as i can afford and hold till bull run, but now I've changed my mind instead of accumulating altcoins I would rather buy the one true coin which is bitcoin or Ethereum.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:07:43 PM

I think there's no significant difference of your losses when you decided selling your coins at its lowest price and holding it now until it reaches zero.
But if you hold it now then it rise up again in no time, I think that will be a great thing and a good decision to make.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:52:34 PM

All my attention is focused on buying altcoins, who knows when else will be such a great opportunity to buy them at low prices, especially Ethereum, which may soon grow strongly in price

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:11:10 PM

My plan for this year is actually the same as it was last year:
Buy low, sell high + mine as much shitcoins as possible  Wink Grin

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:43:36 AM

In 2019 this is the year that has become the foundation for me, I have a big target that I want to achieve at the end of this year. In 2018, my struggle was quite heavy and it was not in vain for me, even though we all know the price of coins has dropped and is very heavy to go up, but I have gained a lot of experience about this Cryptocurrency. And now is the right time to be more serious about working on this Cryptocurrency, and get maximum results by the end of 2019.

There's one good rule: set any concrete time frames of your success, and the market will take everything from you! I hope you understand what I mean, so don't speak about dates because the market may go on falling a year or two

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:49:06 AM

I think there's no significant difference of your losses when you decided selling your coins at its lowest price and holding it now until it reaches zero.
But if you hold it now then it rise up again in no time, I think that will be a great thing and a good decision to make.
Ofcourse there will will be significant difference because selling coins at losses means we can still have some even how little it is

But holding until it turns to zero is a no return at all and for a coward investors he woukd rather take a cents than risking for future chances

And as i know market for from befoe the hype of 2017 i am sure recovery will still happen sooner
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:00:38 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
It is always good to consider things in both positive and negative aspects which will enhance your decision making in choosing the best. People are quite optimistic about the market this year because of news coming up. The UN has announced its interest in cryptocurrency again and it is set to adopt IOTA and Ripple in its operations. Hard forks of ETH is also one of the new developments which is set to happen this year.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:34:39 AM

I did everything before the year 2018 ends, all my plans now is just to wait for the bullrun and will keep getting more tokens if it gets more deeper.
Bull run is not getting any closer now and we need to wait for the bulls to come in the market. i think it will be on last quarter this year or early next year.
We should have the patience and wait, if you dont have enough collection you must plan your buying method now.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:38:38 AM

maybe a dump can happen because no one knows the future, so we don't just think profit and sometimes we have to think about the worst. in the event of a dump, investors may sell at a low price even though it is clearly a loss, not losing everything.
maybe there will also be a high jump and that is expected to change in 2019, we are still waiting, hopefully our patience will not be in vain.
Crypto can still be used, so take advantage of the opportunities available.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:50:40 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
I assume that this year and the next few years the capitalization will only decrease and the newly arrived players will try to manipulate the market in order to take the coins from the holders. Therefore, I will take a waiting position.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:52:59 AM

I think is still holding my currency and I really need to be more careful in decision making because my plan for the past year makes me feel sad for my investments that I invested in January 2018 losses it's regular amount. That's why I'm thinking to cut the lose but still want to hold it even it happens like that in that year and what I do right now is buying more currency that I know that will grow while they have the lowest price in the market.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:16:26 PM

Right now, my plan is just to hold my coins as long as I can until I get some profit. But if one day, the results will be beyond my expectations, maybe I will change it. This will greatly depend on what will happen to the crypto currency in the future. If good things emerge, then I might continue to invest in it and vice versa.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:28:38 PM

WEll, the portfolio is already gone to zero so there is no point in dumping. Any tokens/coins in the wallet don't make much anyway so dumping them won't bring any cash so lets wait out the bad times.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:35:54 PM

If this year , the first quarter still nothing moves or happenning good in the market, then I still continue to keep and hold my coins in my wallet, and observe closely the market and if I have extra capital ,I will invest in some altcoins and hold them for future use and exchange.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:42:19 PM

I have plans to go to work for hire, since all the money invested in cryptocurrency has run out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:47:16 PM

this is a dilemma
it's very difficult to speculate, especially every token or altcoin that we have is no longer worth selling. just look, every day I check my wallet nothing can be sold. so there is no other word than to wait and hold until the time can be sold

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: