Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20327 times)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:01:00 AM

It is a profitable year for crypto 2019, why? the year has started with low marketcap compare to 2017 and 2018. The way which people are recognizing p2p option in their business, means a good opportunity for crypto. The rest is pretty much self explanatory.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

for myself this year I will start investing again because the current market continues to decline and I will start investing again maybe in the middle of this year at the lowest point on the market.
it's up to you because everyone has their own desires and the strategy is different. start investing now or later is also good, because in the future the market will increase, but be careful not to be late later you regret it. now you can buy coins with a lot because the value is low, you hold it first or directly invest it is your choice that clearly uses this opportunity well.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:13:06 AM

It is a profitable year for crypto 2019, why? the year has started with low marketcap compare to 2017 and 2018. The way which people are recognizing p2p option in their business, means a good opportunity for crypto. The rest is pretty much self explanatory.
if we know it , we will see big opportunity from current market condition.especially for new investors that already join now, they get cheap bitcoin and other altcoin price.so they have less risk than before.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:32:22 AM

I am planning this year to wait for market prices to increase, so I am currently better at increasing my investment in altcoins, because now the price of altcoin is still cheap.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:32:56 AM

To engage in the investment of money in projects as possible, plus make bounty projects, as I am sure now the Cryptocurrency market is beginning to pass the stage of consideration and adoption of it, and soon the prices will be very high, as for many it will become a reliable asset, just as long as few people believe in cryptocurrency,but it is not for long,
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:33:07 AM

This year we have to do well the strategies of our tokens. Trying to sell with a small rise especially deprives people of the opportunities they will earn next. If you don't know anything, you should hold instead of buying.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:41:30 AM

My plan was to continue on holding and to invest more in ico campaign this year enter. Because many good plans are piled up for this year compared to previous year. And hope that we can make difference now.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

plans for next year I feel the same as waiting and holding it in situations and conditions like today as investors we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in getting the benefits of investing in crypto currencies
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:38:59 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
I think it will be just like what i've done in the previous years, with some increase. That is to collect as many coins as possible while i done some trading.
I really wish that in the future there are increase in value on the coins that i've kept for this long.
I think that this year is good for trading and we will see excellent price changes. I trade on Binance, there are low commissions on this exchange.
On this exchange of course good to trade , but beginners certainly do not know how to trade , I think that this year is good to collect top coins and keep them in the next 2 years

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tranthiky

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:49:29 PM

I plan to invest in 2019. I will try to invest my money in a few STOs. I have heard about it but I have not been tested and it's new to everyone. I hope I will get more profits when investing in STO.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:57:50 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
Another dump this 2019? Its a good price to enter and buy alot with high potential token because for sure crypto will bounce back again, just hold and trust crypto, be positive.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:35:35 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

My plans for this year is to create my own channel or some page that I can use to promote good ICO without joining a bounty campaign, meaning to say, I will work voluntary with will to help the crypto community.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:43:42 PM

I think that there is a very high probability that the situation as a whole can be deployed very, very differently. Of course, this has its own meaning, but for me 2019 is the year of accumulation of investments for investors.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:53:00 PM

My plan is to invest in crypto as much as I can. Crypto currency is a future currency. Today or tomorrow it's value will go high. So, it's time to invest and in future I will get profit for that.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:42:00 PM

Gonna go shopping! Buy and hodl! This could be the last time we see such low prices, I wished for such a moment in 2017, I wont miss out again.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:48:14 PM

And I will write in this thread. If the cryptocurrency starting with bitcoin continues to decline, I will wait to zero.Of course a small amount every month I'll pick up on any unforeseen expenses. I've been in this field too long to just drop everything and leave.As a result, in 2019, of course we hope for growth,around March-April.Until March, bitcoin will cost about 3600 dollars.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:00:11 PM

My plans for this year is to learn the secret of whales, to acquire the tools they have that enables them to make so much money even in a market like this.. Secondly I hope to be a very sort after community manager and Bounty Hunter.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:50:25 PM

I would rather sit down and watch my portfolio go down to zero than to sell cheap at this bear market. Because am very optimistic that the market will soon recover. Am planning of buying some more cheap coins and do plenty bounties to add up to my portfolio.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:51:45 PM

I would not strongly hope that cryptocurrencies will grow in the near future. We need to take a sober look at the development of the situation in the crypto market. Now there are small fluctuations in prices in one way or the other. With this, owners of big money can get a good income.
Alexlax

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:03:03 PM

This year, as in the future, plans to monitor the currencies in which you invested. And what else to do) Let's hope that everything was not in vain.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: