Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH  (Read 22308 times)
GGeorge

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:09:44 PM

I want to ask you, what you offer for investors?
I was wondering if you surpassed all Chinese giants Grin
Chinese giants going to past, rubbish of world crypto history!

The mining powers of the Chinese are amazing!
China is the world leader in the mining market, but it may have competitors in the near future.
If Chinese mining machines fall - price of BTC, ETH and others will rise to the moon!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:15:34 PM

China is the world leader in the mining market, but it may have competitors in the near future.
If Chinese mining machines fall - price of BTC, ETH and others will rise to the moon!
High number of machines in China or high quality of machines from BatMine? Choose is evident!
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:24:11 PM

High number of machines in China or high quality of machines from BatMine? Choose is evident!
Waaaaaait bro! Relax! We don't know what mining equipment use BatMine!
Muo

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:29:36 PM

IMHO founders is wise and show us really powerful mining machines
GGeorge

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:43:04 PM

Let's wait a while Smiley
Muo

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:49:30 PM

Let's wait a while Smiley
Sure, you can wait, but I'm in!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:49:16 AM

All hope that the crypto market will soon change its trend and then many promising projects (such as BatMine) will be able to bring profits to their investors!
I think a change in the trend of the crypto market will be soon. Many are waiting for it approximately in February or March this year. Then today's investments in projects such as BatMine will be able to show good results for their investors.
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:28:33 AM

Of course you need to wait for the full launch of the BatMine platform. Then it will be possible to judge the future prospects of the project. So far, everything looks very decent and promising, but still it's all just plans.
I think that the developers would not publish in the Roadmap the functions and details of the BatMine project that they could not perform. So I think that we will see just such a product as the project developers promise us.
fidotnews

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:48:48 AM

Can you tell me more about Silent Partnership?
I am interested in that very much, honestly, and it's unknown method for me.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:02:27 AM

The BatMine project is great and the potential is huge! Why did you enter transaction fees? Interesting conditions for participation in the development of the implementation of the crypto mine?
I also think that despite the general depressive mood and talk that the mining is dead - I believe that this industry is just beginning!
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:11:25 AM

I completely agree. Despite the complexity of the situation and a huge number of projects, there is no point in fearing competitors. The market is changing rapidly and new players are coming out. It is not known which project will become the leader tomorrow.
you're right! The market is very volatile. You never know what will happen in the market tomorrow. Any project that is today in extreme positions in CoinMarketCaps may become a leader tomorrow. Unless of course he can offer something unique!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:41:52 AM

I think we have to wait for release of project
Hope to wait not long. I would like the developers to release their product before the trend changes in the crypto market and the global pump starts.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:29:50 PM

I have already told my friends about your project. I hope they will invest with me in February
 Smiley
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:40:53 PM

I think that the developers would not publish in the Roadmap the functions and details of the BatMine project that they could not perform. So I think that we will see just such a product as the project developers promise us.
Well, then you need to be patient and wait for the developers to release their product. It is possible that this will be a new word in mining.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:52:37 PM

I also think that despite the general depressive mood and talk that the mining is dead - I believe that this industry is just beginning!
Soon the 15-month cryptocurrency decline cycle ends and smooth growth begins. And with this growth, mining will begin to revive. In the future, everything will be fine!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:09:11 PM

you're right! The market is very volatile. You never know what will happen in the market tomorrow. Any project that is today in extreme positions in CoinMarketCaps may become a leader tomorrow. Unless of course he can offer something unique!
The keyword "offer something unique." I think that if someone from the developers succeeds in making that one unique, then this will be a real reason for a pump on this coin!
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

Hope to wait not long. I would like the developers to release their product before the trend changes in the crypto market and the global pump starts.
Rumor has it that the pump this year will begin in March. So it is possible to wait not long. I hope that the BatMine project developers will have time with the release!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:30:13 PM

I have already told my friends about your project. I hope they will invest with me in February
 Smiley
Everyone expects the revival of the crypto market in February. Therefore, I think that such cheap prices as today we can no longer see.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:56:18 PM

if I understood correctly, in fact your token is security, right?
If you pay dividends every month in tokens?
pricasde

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:30:12 PM

it's really important to have good relationship with regulators if you are gonna pay rewards to all holders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: