Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's kick some bear ass on January 30th!  (Read 773 times)
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:34:29 PM

It's difficult. Since it is very difficult to manipulate the price, we need a very large number of people for this. Or several large investors. But it is unlikely to be organized.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:15:23 PM

It's difficult. Since it is very difficult to manipulate the price, we need a very large number of people for this. Or several large investors. But it is unlikely to be organized.
If people could organize something like this then it might be possible but just like what you have said we really need a large number of people to make it happen. And the worst part is that it won't happen since we can't really force everyone to make it happen because we do all have different priorities in life.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

Sorry, I don't think this is helpful for everyone, rather some specific people. This kind of behavior is not good for the crypto industry, because this thing will show to the new investors that how volatile bitcoin price is! And this is not an honest trick either, sounds like I am seeing a signal from a scam trade signal group!

suka_blyat_crypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:05:10 AM

This is certainly a good idea. But most likely we will not have enough purchases to raise the price of Bitcoin. Buy in any case is now, if we want to make a profit from investing.
But let it be so, I will also buy Bitcoin for a part of my money on January 30. Just because I was planning to buy more.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:11:50 AM

It is possible but it takes someone famous like John Mcafee or much more popular to setup a pump.

I am also not sure if it is a healthy move as there would inevitably be a dump afterwards.
That spoiled brat think that he is just like John Mcafee that could pump a bitcoin market price in just a matter of hours. I agree that it is possible but the problem is that bitcoin market price could be pump requiring a huge money to do it. Anyway, news could help this by spreading good things about bitcoin and encouraging other people to invest in cryptocurrency.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:56:54 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 10:25:34 AM by shesheboy

It is possible but it takes someone famous like John Mcafee or much more popular to setup a pump.

I am also not sure if it is a healthy move as there would inevitably be a dump afterwards.
That spoiled brat think that he is just like John Mcafee that could pump a bitcoin market price in just a matter of hours. I agree that it is possible but the problem is that bitcoin market price could be pump requiring a huge money to do it. Anyway, news could help this by spreading good things about bitcoin and encouraging other people to invest in cryptocurrency.

Dont under estimate the power of every crypto enthusiats  . sure we arent powerful than whales and we dont have the ability the buy more coins but if we all unite , we can make a change because there are billions and trillions of people in this space .

And News dont encourage people to buy because most of us wont easily believe on the news especially  it doesnt have any solid  evidence  that it actually happen .
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 10:57:28 PM

Every bitcoin holder needs to help make the price go up on January 30th!
Buy at least some amount of bitcoin this day and hold for 24 hours minimum.
Spread the word! Let's do this every month and win!
You have a good suggestion yet it won't happen unless all people are required to buy bitcoin as a means of payment. As of now, the only thing we need to do is to wait. Wait for the sunshine to light the market and make it as green as before. Some of the investors turn their investment in forex or stock markets. As a matter of fact, I have seen also the crypto market as non profitable nowadays. I will look forward if this opinion will be acknowledge.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:02:15 AM

It is possible that many of those present on the form are traders and it was at this time that they were actively selling bitcoin, trading with or without leverage. As noted above, this is a free market, and everyone is thinking about how to make money. Although it seems to me that small investors can not seriously influence the movement of the price of Bitcoin. Only large players can move prices for a long time period. And so the maximum that we can achieve is a short-term surge in prices up and then so rapid a fall. So we just lose our money.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:09:06 AM

since bitcoin is not some pump and dump shitcoin, its price will never "pump" and people like Mc Afee are only a tiny part of the ecosystem and their effects are only focused on the shitcoins, mostly the ICOs which he was advertising and getting paid for them and the altcoins that he obviously pumped.
other than that bitcoin is on its own trajectory and whales may manipulate it in short term but the long term direction and the final mass adoption result can not be change.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: