Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing In ICO's vs Investing AFTER The ICO  (Read 7309 times)
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:02:01 PM

Neither the first nor the second option. The best policy to keep at the moment is to avoid investing in new projects at all. Now it's like catching of falling chainsaw, not even knives)) Sometimes doing nothing is the best and the hardest thing to do. Keep away and be safe.
most projects that hold ico are new projects without products. some of them already have products that are being developed. but most investors do both ways. they invest when ico and sell it at the open market. because most of them have a better time to be able to sell their assets. and then they buy back in the market when the price drops, because they know that after the open market a dump will occur. therefore they buy to get profits in the future.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:04:58 PM

Investing after the ICO is now much more profitable, because many coins fall as soon as they enter the exchange!
It seems to be a good idea but it will also be risky because the price of the token may not increase, if it does not increase, our risk is the same as when we invest in ICO.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:11:10 PM

If you are not going to invest while the project is in ICO then t will not have a chance to get into the market, it all goes down to the success of the ICO if we want to see the project in the market, just pick the right project to invest and support it until it reaches the market.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:25:04 PM

I think today it is better not to invest in ICO projects, as they do not have a finished product, and the period of self-repayment can last several years. But if you have a great desire, I would choose "investing after ICO" - even in the best times when alt. coins grew very fast, even at that time, buying after the ICO was more profitable.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:31:19 PM

While in 2018 I usually chose to invest in ICO if I believed in that project, I think that now period is too bad and uncertain so I'm staying away and wait for exchange listing even if I believe in a project.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:36:08 PM

Neither the first nor the second option. The best policy to keep at the moment is to avoid investing in new projects at all. Now it's like catching of falling chainsaw, not even knives)) Sometimes doing nothing is the best and the hardest thing to do. Keep away and be safe.
This can be a good advice for now since the market is still dumping, though some of the project now shows a greater future it still good to be safe.

In most of the cases, investors trying to avoid the ICO period and just invest when its already available on some exchanges so they can buy cheaper. Its your strategies so better to be also wiser when investing.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:45:24 PM

True, it's better not to do anything if you are not well convinced that the project will perform, best to stay away for much safer position,
unless you seen potentials and you think that the project will be fully developed, choosing between probably it's good to buy while pre-sale
is ongoing as the value of bonuses will adds up to your profits, make sure that you analyze the project well.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:13:23 PM

invest in ico or after ico in my opinion there are weaknesses and strengths, one of which is a bonus, when we invest in ICO we will get a bonus token, but if you invest after ico there are no more bonuses, the benefits of investing after ico, we are directly at market prices, we can judge how the coin will fall or will rise.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:36:17 PM

Investing during or after ICO depends on our understanding and courage towards the project. It is quiet risky because we don't know the exact price of the token once listed in exchange. Stay on the principle of "invest what you can afford to lose" this is to avoid tremendous loses.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:55:43 PM

Investing in ICO is risky in this market conditions as all new coins are listing below their ICO price and it is the best option to buy any coin after listing and stable price which will be decided by the market.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:08:18 PM

I guess, Investing on a successful ICO, that is a much more reasonable investment, we should always be sure in our decision and sure income will going to go through our wallet in that case.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:25:09 PM

I fully support your position. Now it is extremely dangerous to invest even in top projects without having enough experience and knowledge. Patience and expectation should be our weapon.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:26:15 PM

I guess, Investing on a successful ICO, that is a much more reasonable investment, we should always be sure in our decision and sure income will going to go through our wallet in that case.
Sometimes the project collected millions and billions will fall when it reaches the market so if we predict the market based on how much funds they were raised and initial stage then you also can be one of the victim.Just research about the project and invest on ICOs itself if you really want to buy that token.But I don't say it is good to invest on ICOs.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:47:06 PM

I think these two ways can be beneficial if we can choose good ICO. Because investing in an ICO we will get tokens at a cheaper price than we invest after the ICO. However, because many ICOs are currently failing, many people choose to invest after the ICO.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:15:16 PM

My opinion on this things for the investors, I would rather go for investing after the ICO, because I know lot of the investors who will buy during ico campaign together with the bounty hunters for sure after ico for sure most of them will sell their coins at once, which means it will lead the coin get dump its value, so when the price go down, that's the right time for us to buy while the price is dip then hold until it get high again.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:22:55 PM

In a strong bull market like 2017, most good ICO prices were jumping much higher after listing so investing in ICO was profitable. But in current slow market, most ICO trend lower after listing so better to buy afterwards.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:38:44 PM

I think that after 18 years, there are very few people who invest in ISO during the start, basically everything after ISO, since 18 years has shown such a sad trend that after ISO token fell 10-15 times, and who wants to lose that kind of money??I have a couple of times so was involved,the best course would be after they entered the market
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:48:36 PM

Investing after the ICO is now much more profitable, because many coins fall as soon as they enter the exchange!
Depending on the project dump is measurable by speculators. Not all projects fail to pass requirements for entering exchanges but almost all coins got sold by private investors and bounty hunters. ICOs are not considered as profitable investment anymore.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:58:02 PM

99.99% of ICOs are made to scam people. At least I want to think like that. ICO starts with hype. Early investors get large sum of bonus tokens and they usually dump after ICO. Bounty hunters also dump a lot too. And It is better to wait till massive dump after ICO phase. ICO presales are usually over priced and  they compensate the buyer with extra tokens. so If you are quite confident about any ICO or if you are desperate to buy any ICO token then it is better to buy after ICO phase.
If I were you, I would never invest in any ICO.
EyeOfHorus

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:03:57 PM

It is also possible to invest in ICO in between Grin I mean neither beginning or the end. Anyways I think even after the end of ICO it is still great opportunity to get involved if the project is worth it and for that you should read about and learn it, then ICO is not the main point only if it's a scam otherwise after ICO a company still have to accomplish it's roadmap. It's like me for example involved in DEXAge ICO which is by March 2019 but they have their Beta p2p Exchange Release for Q3 2019 and there's also planned listing on other exchanges as well so it has a long way to go yet even after ICO. And accomplishing the steps will also influence on price to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: