Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC?  (Read 14826 times)
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:29:32 PM

bitcoin is too big, I don't think XRP will be able to defeat snag king crypto. the possibility is that it's just too difficult.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:34:10 PM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

It is a possibility. But not right now. Looking at the market cap of bitcoin versus XRP right now, the difference is so wide that it might take some time and effort for XRP to catch up with bitcoin even though has the support of most banks. Not unless bitcoin will do something so negative that XRP will overcome its position.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:43:03 PM

I don't feel that Ripple will defeat Bitcoin because Ripple is centralized and Bitcoin is the decentralized coin. Ripple is only used by some banking organization but Bitcoin is used at several places.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:43:27 PM

I don't XRP will defeat the Bitcoin or ETH in the future, the main reason is Bitcoin is the all altcoins of the mother coins, and it was the first coin in the world, it can effect to the market when the price drop, when XRP price dropped in the market, it nothing happen to other altcoins.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:36:58 PM

You also know that in life there are completely different situations that could not be predicted, so to speak categorically that XRP and BTC will even be equal, it seems to me that this is crazy. Although I have already said that in general it is impossible to predict everything.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:32:59 PM

I think that community now more believe in XRP token but I do not understand it, there is no exact information from Ripple that they will support only XRP token if they become successfull with their solution.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:43:36 PM

Ripple will defeat bitcoin, it seems that hopes are too high and difficult to materialize. Ripple may compete with ethereum, but not with bitcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:42:56 PM

It would take more time, if possible that xrp can defeat btc. But for me, it is totally impossible, except they would release some good news on xrp. But I bet btc will easily overcome it.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:56:43 PM

^ i will give you 10 BTC SCAMCOIN  WHEN YOU SHOW ME HOW THEY CREATE MORE. IALWAYS HEAR THIS DUMBFUCK STATEMENT BY RETARDED BRAINLETS BUT NOBODY EVER GIVES PROOF FOR THIS. FUCKING LIARS

You show me whats hidden in ledger 0 to 32570
Why did David get rewarded 1 Billion xrp to lose the data.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

As for me, it would be hard for XRP to surpass the achievements of bitcoin. We all know that BTC has been through a lot and I believe that ripple should surpass all the tests of time as well to have the same achievement. Xrp has great potential but bitcoin would still stay on top.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:12:09 PM

I am not sure will BTC and XRP become in the future, but i think BTC will be the best and top choice of investors and traders around the world in at least next few years becasue Bitcoin is so much powerful than XRP at the popular aspect despite the fact that XRP is more advance than BTC at many ways.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:17:51 PM

I don't see that happening now, not tomorrow or even in future. How on earth can you imagine such a thing. Ethereum which is the first altcoin with such popularity has never even got closer to beating Bitcoin how much more Ripple. Bitcion rules the market and anytime you are thinking of an increase in price for any altcoin remember Bitcoin is also increasing in price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:54:20 PM

Even though XRP is superior to Ethereum at the moment but not for Bitcoin, XRP has a price and volume that is very far from Bitcoin and maybe in the future, Ethereum will return to second place
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:03:28 PM

It might be possible for Ripple to defeat Bitcoin but it will be very difficult. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world, and many people already know Bitcoin. Community is the most influential thing about the price and capitalization of Crypto. And in fact Bitcoin has a very large community. So it's very difficult for Ripple to defeat Bitcoin.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:07:31 PM

Even though XRP is superior to Ethereum at the moment but not for Bitcoin, XRP has a price and volume that is very far from Bitcoin and maybe in the future, Ethereum will return to second place
I think that ethereum can return to second place. maybe now xrp beats the ethereum rank but I'm sure this is only temporary. and for XRP that competes with bitcoin it might be difficult to happen
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:46:05 PM

I guess that will remain a dream for a very long time to come because I don't see xrp going ahead of bitcoin,xrp is really enjoying so much hype but that will not put it over bitcoin.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:56:17 PM

Of course there is a possibility. Moreover, in the spring of 2017, the capitalization of the XRP coin exceeded the capitalization of the bitcon. But I think that now it will be much more difficult. Very large investors are starting to invest in Bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:06:36 PM

No chance, man. You know, XRP is centralized and it will never become greater that BTC, community would never support it.
Speaking honestly I believe that banks don't need xrp technology
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:24:30 PM

I do not think that there is any chance in this reality where Ripple will be the number one crypto currency. This coin does not even has a limited supply, what we are talking about, I mean Ripple is something for stock exchanges but not for crypto market.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:09:34 PM

No, there is no chance for Ripple to overtake Bitcoin. Please look again in Coinmarketcap and see the market dominance! Bitcoin dominate the crypto market more than 51 percent, and what about ripple? Every other altcoin together can't overtake bitcoin's domination. Ripple is a very good and widely popular cryptocurrency but it will be not able to defeat BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: