Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get to accounts data of the forum?  (Read 163 times)
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:07:57 PM

Hello everyone,

I think I've found a method to identify the accounts getting sold on the forum.

Problem is that I need the data of accounts of the forum to identify them. By data I mean the list of accounts of the forum with the most possible informations:
-username (obviously)
-date of registration
-rank
-activity
-number of posts
-merit
-sMerit (don't know if that's available to anyone but the user)

Is such data available publicly? I'm not really aware of the bacground of the forum as I've never used it.

But after years inside I think I finally have find something I can do for the community Cheesy

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1433

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:17:33 PM

Check bpip.org
You can find data there about all users and their activities.
The bpip project was made Vod, you can ask him directly if you need more sepecific details.

But how would you identify sold accounts?
I don't think an efficient way but to track sellers and buyers.

Anyway, good luck Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:19:26 PM

With the enormous amount of traffic this forum gets,is it possible to actually garner all this aforementioned information accurately and precisely.
The forums statistics usually shares a little amount of information on the "forum data",Bpip.org also does
I don't really know how all this will aid in bringing to book account buyers and sellers,considering we have so many inactive accounts
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:26:30 PM

~
I don't know how can you know if the account is sold from just the above listed info. I think you would most probably need to study there post history to identify the change in ownership.

Is such data available publicly? I'm not really aware of the bacground of the forum as I've never used it.
No. Such forum data lists are not available publicly and also it is only released mostly to the trusted members of the forum for testing or other positive purposes.

For an example Vod got access to it for building BPIP, and you can get most info you need on his website here

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10727

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:58:39 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 01:25:31 PM by DdmrDdmr
Merited by mOgliE (2)

<...>
Take a look at Open scraped data of all the users - SQL Lite DB - 2.481.270 users.

@piggy scraped all user profiles, merited or unmerited. It has all the profile information as of beginning of December 2018, but does not include:

-   Avaliable sMerits (it is not a profile field, and it cannot be derived with precision due to the initial sMerit airdrop and the Merit Source allocated pool).

-   Earned merits are not included (they were in v 1.0 in a separate table, but I think I didn’t see then in December’s update (I use my own merit data, so I was no concerned really whether it was included or not). In any case, if you need earned merit at some point then it is easily derivable by a couple of us - @piggy, @LouceV, @DdmrDdmr - (for example, I posted it yesterday in another thread: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zmj_95rzAM_tGJeXZTodw8MJmrcv4oJ4k5kve_2VEtQ/edit#gid=0).

I personally load the raw flat files from @Piggy, since I had some issued with the dates when restoring the DB file.

If you have a specific list of profiles you want that information from, you can give me the list of Ids or UserNames and I can retrieve it for you (from the above mentioned DB).
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:02:08 PM

Ok now that's just perfect.

Thanks a lot DdmrDdmr. I'll have to learn a bit of code before using it I believe though... But that's exactly what I'm looking for Cheesy

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 4130

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:06:18 PM

Ok now that's just perfect.

Since you got what you asked for, how about solving your first case Cool. Identify if this account was sold. The user is claiming he sold the account but doesn't have any valid proof.

Hello,

I sold this account: g83 Profile link

I do sell accounts that's true, but when I am scammed that's not nice.

You can see password changes yesterday.

Sold account to a scammer it seems has a lot of red trusts account for scamming, I did my research afterwards.

On some conversations on telegram with other people after I found out that he was trying to do trades and asking them to send first, obviously scam accusation.

buyer profile: JITENDERPAR3 Profile link

telegram: @SellerGAG

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀