Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of doubt on  (Read 918 times)
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:48:38 AM

Indeed doubt is the process of the market cycle of bitcoin and it is a good thing that there are many doubters on bitcoin so that the weak hands will give up and sell their bitcoin and never come back for a while in the cryptocurrency space. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way before accepting the fact that what we have when we are in doubt can give us financial freedom in the future. As of now what we have to do is to take up more knowledge about the fundamentals of bitcoin and read or watch interviews what the bitcoin experts are saying about the advancement of bitcoin and the blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:49:13 AM

Why doubt? all markets have the same fate same as bitcoin this is a bear market we are at the bottom right now and its not easy to rise after this condition it takes time but for sure It will regain again its ath and maybe reached new record, holding is the best way for now if dont you want to lose money.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:01:05 AM

I see more and more people are starting to doubt Bitcoin because the price doesn't go up in this new year. Honestly, I am always optimistic and continue to wait for the increase even I know that the price increase cannot be timed. So what and what should I do now?

the price is not the basis for the success as long as bitcoin has price it can be the next big thing in the market. Since you are optimistic regarding the price and the success of bitcoin you should look for many ways to earn and save so that when the time comes you are be able to earn from your holdings.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:19:46 AM

Dont too focus on the price too much, but focus on the technology and the potential that could be achieved by bitcoin, if we can make more people invest in the technology then we don't need to be worry about the price, the one that doubt of bitcoin because of the price is the one that only invest for profit, that is an investor that want to pump and dump
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:41:39 AM

Well, I can say that, truly, the crypto currency market is very unstable. We cannot assure that the price will rise up this new year. Even that we already been have it all a lots of downfall in the last year, there is a possibility that it will happens again but there is also a possibility that it will rise up this year. Everything changes and everything is just temporary. What we should do is not focus on the price but on the different opportunities that we can seek.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:48:48 AM

I don't blame those that are in doubts ,we all see how 2018 performed and that is not encouraging and fast forward to 2019 of which I thought we will have good start ,we are now seeing exchange hacks again that's no good sign

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:13:41 AM

the only people who doubt bitcoin only based on the recent price drops are those who are considered weak hands and these people are only in bitcoin for a short time wanting to make some quick profit and become rich over night. such people don't matter in the long  term of bitcoin and in fact they need to exit the market before the price can start rising. so if you see them more these days it is a good sign because it shows they are making their exit slowly.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:04:27 AM

We must realise the fact that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is the instrument of transacting values. Most of us are busy with speculation activities but that's not the vision of the creator of it. A merchant can get a lot more benefits out of adopting cryptocurrency in his day to day transactions but he would expect the same response from the users to pay him in crypto. Restricting crypto to speculation market is underestimating the potential of it, in my honest opinion.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:45:42 AM

I see more and more people are starting to doubt Bitcoin because the price doesn't go up in this new year. Honestly, I am always optimistic and continue to wait for the increase even I know that the price increase cannot be timed. So what and what should I do now?
The price is unpredictable , you really need to be patient in order to earn profit. I know that most of you are in doubt but think about how bitcoin can help you and give you good profit. This kind of situation is usual , you need to be patient enough and you need to have enough knowledge to cope up in this kind of difficult situation. Even if the price isn't good you can still see how bitcoin recover day by day. It depends on you but for me , it will be good to invest now than to regret it.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:59:06 AM

Its a good thing that many people have doubts concerning bitcoin. It just shows that they are thinking for themselves and are not just mindless sheep lured in because of earning fast money. This way, in this period, we will find who are actually in it for the long run and will end up having a more devoted community in the future.

Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:42:59 AM

Now there are reasons to doubt bitcoin in many people, this is a prolonged bearish trend, but I hope that very soon it will change and we will see new heights in bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:39:54 PM

Its a good thing that many people have doubts concerning bitcoin. It just shows that they are thinking for themselves and are not just mindless sheep lured in because of earning fast money. This way, in this period, we will find who are actually in it for the long run and will end up having a more devoted community in the future.

Nice point dude. Unlike before when people depend on hype and fomos and then easily panic with a simple fud, having doubts would make them cautious. If there's one positive thing that we got from 2018, it opened up people's minds that this market isn't just easy money. Not by a long shot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:41:47 PM

If you cant stand the showing of volatility in this market then You should’ve leave the crypto community as this is only for the strong person..though you said being optimistic snd continue holding yet this thread shows how tempting the withdrawing to cut the losses

Now there are reasons to doubt bitcoin in many people, this is a prolonged bearish trend, but I hope that very soon it will change and we will see new heights in bitcoin.
Doubting bitcoin means they are not a true investors instesd they are just buying for easy money and then leave the market right away after gaining
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:45:38 PM

Doubting will not do good for you my friend, since you have lots of faith for bitcoin then stick with it. The high price we want for bitcoin will come eventually, it just takes time to do it. Better hold than to sell our bitcoin for low price especially on peak of bear market. Crypto has always been a full of surprises especially we could not tell what's gonna happen tomorrow and that's my friend will test our true faith for bitcoin.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:01:02 PM

there are a lot of doubts about market prices that have not improved and I think that is a bad thing in bitcoin and I feel doubts that are getting deeper when I remember the existence of hackers who did not stop and consumed a lot of casualties
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 01:14:26 PM

Price had plunged from more than $19k to $3k is alarming, I panic for the loss but not really doubt BTC to be a good investment. I'm pretty sure its price is going to rise the only left to question is when. Right now, we can only speculate but when you read some news about hacking and so on it can't help the market.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:23:35 PM

If you cant stand the showing of volatility in this market then You should’ve leave the crypto community as this is only for the strong person..though you said being optimistic snd continue holding yet this thread shows how tempting the withdrawing to cut the losses

Doubting bitcoin means they are not a true investors instesd they are just buying for easy money and then leave the market right away after gaining

There are too many doubts just because people seeing the trend which isn't at their favor. And if we looked back at 2017 when the price soaring significantly, there were many people who have faith with the future of bitcoin. Now they changed their mind which showing that they are just people who seek for instant profit. A lot people came into cryptos but not ready with the bad possibility that could occur.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:41:24 PM

yes wait in bitcoin is the good way, why? because right now there are many comapnies that start to use blockchain on their future project, so i think that blokchain is the one of the good system in the future, and i hope that with this condition the price of bitcoin can be have the good value

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:49:23 PM

You should take more time and hold your Bitcoin assets, without one ways to start countinue your trading compare.significantly it's improve this is different price before 2017 year last.in fact same complain have process many people but you already agree Bitcoin up and down no have fixed time.so I want to tell you reality,you can use this time (invest,holding).can give you more profitable,if again Bitcoin price cross 10k$ more.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:50:30 PM

the doubts that I felt at this time that made me nervous about using bitcoin were that there were many hackers and the market price was the only problem
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: