Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of doubt on  (Read 918 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:41:14 PM

I have been waiting since the beginning of 2018 until now, but it turns out that the price of bitcoin is still down and has not matched what I expected. I am sure that the price of bitcoin will definitely go up again, maybe in 2019 or maybe next year and maybe a few years to come. For that I remain in my belief and always be loyal with patience waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin according to what I expected, because if I give up now that means I accept defeat and my waiting since the beginning of 2018 will be in vain, maybe you can do what I do now, that is to remain in faith and always be patient, because at one time the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:44:39 PM

I see more and more people are starting to doubt Bitcoin because the price doesn't go up in this new year. Honestly, I am always optimistic and continue to wait for the increase even I know that the price increase cannot be timed. So what and what should I do now?

Thats what people usually tend to think when they can't earn quick money . I know some people aswell that entered crypto when btc was around 15k USD and now they think its a scam / pyramid scheme . Myself im really optimistic aswell , just need a little wait Smiley
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:53:34 AM

Sure there will be lots of doubts and only those who are true can stand the test of this time well its a fresh start for the year lets wait and see whats  in store for us lets just stay positive thanks
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:47:09 PM

I see more and more people are starting to doubt Bitcoin because the price doesn't go up in this new year. Honestly, I am always optimistic and continue to wait for the increase even I know that the price increase cannot be timed. So what and what should I do now?

I don't think there are many activities that we can do especially if there is no capital for trade or investment.
I believe bitcoin will grow in time, it's just that of course it will take a while. this is the delema for us

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:59:32 PM

I don't think there are many activities that we can do especially if there is no capital for trade or investment.
I believe bitcoin will grow in time, it's just that of course it will take a while. this is the delema for us
I know how it feel when we loss a lot, there is no need to stop but to move on. This thing requires strong heart and have a huge courage, risking our time in here is just risking our future also that is why we should fine a ways in order to survive and even win the game.
Our emotions will take away our plans and could just create doubts if we listen negatives around. It is just usual thing to happen as a human but we should think what right and wrong, and stick on the set plan. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:48:22 PM

All we can do is waiting a momentum.
When I try to see bitcoin chart, it shows that the downtrending resistense so it's highly possible that bitcoin value gonna decrease.
So My suggestion is not purchase any bitcoin at this moment !

Smiley
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:53:16 PM

That's the spirit.!
Be still optimistic.
Keep waiting further improvement.
Pretty much sure everything has an end written already.
Once the limitation of dump reach, possible pump of crypto will happen again.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:19:33 PM

It is not actually new to me, majority of the community here in the forum or in this field of business are usually most often got frustrated particularly if the price of bitcoin was getting down. And I think that's normal for the individual members here, but just like you said being optimistic was one of the good virtues of being a trader. And the most important is were not the one who have a doubt in Bitcoin.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:23:50 PM

Now there is a period of uncertainty and many do not understand what the right choice to make. I decided for myself to look at what is happening from the side and buy more bitcoin after overcoming 6000$ ! Since it means a clear "bullish" market!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:26:13 PM

If you truly believe in Bitcoin, then you know what to do. You should hold if you think you could win. I think it'll be a cold year again this year unless another event happened. I'm looking forward to Ethereum's news shaking the market. Let's just see what will happen next.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:39:44 PM

It seems like even experienced investors doubt about bitcoin when comes to invest but I think bitcoin will have a great future and the price will rise very soon because even the now the market seems to recover from its drop and some say this is due to the decline of the stock market but what ever the reason behind what we all know is bitcoin is going through a successful path than the past by adapting into businesses and expanding its areas and gaining more users day by day so I think smart holders should able believe in there investments without any doubt

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:57:02 PM

it is common to doubt. because , in present time,, crypto market is down. crypto price haddecrease day by day. but  I still be believe Bitcoin. I think, it is the great way to earn money. you needed just wait to get right time.

I agree it is common for any one to doubt but some does that unnecessarily and make decisions by panicking which makes negative effects on both the market and them self in vain  and that is why most of the time bitcoin prices move down even it is doing great than in the past and everyone should understand bitcoin has recover many times after dropping in price and specially in this time when everything is working in bitcoins favor definitely there will be a positive trend for bitcoin so abundening in today means loosing the profits that can gain in the near future so doubt will never do good for the bitcoin market or the investor   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:08:43 PM

its is painful that those who believed in bitcoin and use to say they will hold no matter what are now beginning to fright since price has not gone up for a while now. It goes to sow they never believed in the bitcoin ideology, they were only around because they thought they could cash out some profit from it quickly

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:21:05 PM

Only fake investors doubting bitcoin and maybe that includes you since you can create thread like this ,all of them will surely cry if bitcoin hits a million a piece when time comes so if you really optimistic about the grown of this coin then better invest now so we will be happy tomorrow
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:51:22 PM

You risk it at the first place  but in doubt. That is difficult course that you have taken. You are fighting against yourself and there is medicine for that. You should for someone to talk to.  Grin

Doubts are okay. It makes you strong as a believer of one unknown subject. If you dont doubt bitcoin at the first place then you wont be doing more research to have knowledge about it.
It is a good thing. But the market of it cannot be predicted. All you have to do is wait.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:14:36 AM

it is true that there are many doubts about working in a bounty campaign, working on a bounty campaign now does not guarantee, now finding coins in a bounty campaign is very difficult

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:08:33 AM

Many investors experience fear and panic with crypto currency investments because prices are decreasing very badly here is very much needed confidence and patience in investing in the development of crypto currencies depending on the investor
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:24:32 AM

I think it is better to wait until it become high again because we all know that bitcoin can go up and reach all time high in a short period of time on which this time we should grab this opportunity to buy more while the market is in low price and can help us to earn a huge profit in the future.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:47:46 AM

bitcoin will not be bull in a short time, I think we have witnessed every correction that occurred over the past year. and until now the red trend is still enveloping the market.
compounded by rumors of rampant hacking. so I think the best option at the moment is just keep watching and waiting
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:05:52 AM

This bearish market that happened last year is still lingers and this one of the reasons why the confidence of many investors are still low compared to 2017. If you don't want to go for longv0term investment then try to trade the coins  but you have learn and master the art of cojn trading first. Trading is more risky but earning profits is faster than holding the coins for months or years..

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: