Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53608 times)
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:26:50 AM

all projects will be dumped when it is just on the market. people are worried about the price of coins falling. the project team needs to steadily advance the project. the coins will stabilize if people believe in this project.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:28:44 AM

Cap the bonus that is paid during ICOs.
Make your ICO innovative so that people can keep it over long time.🤗
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:31:22 AM

Trading competition and the reducing of the total supply are the most important factors. Each single coin is raising when a trading competition is taking place and this should be a great motivator for the team members and ICO investors.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 01:24:18 PM

This cannot be avoided until all the bounty and free distribution of tokens are stopped. Also hefty bonuses given during the time of sale should be stopped. Moreover the project and team members should be legit. Otherwsie they themselves sell it and dump and exit.
I think this issue does not involve bounty and free distributions when the number of tokens for these issues only accounts for a few percent of the total supply, that means that even when hunters try to sell their token, it is not enough to create a dumping. In addition, almost all hunters expect their token to increase in price, they often do not sell too soon, dumping can only come from investors and project developers, they are the ones that hold almost the entire supply volume, the token is that increasing or decreasing is dependent on their management

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:59:03 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

It is usually happening, the price of the token after listing in some exchanges, will be drop or even dumps.
There are some factors, it is either the hunters selling their token, or the ICO investors lose interest about the project,
and selling their coins once they listed in some exchanges.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:12:35 PM

dump is usual after listing in exchange no one can avoid but after seeing the developments the prices get stabilised
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:18:04 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 11:07:13 PM by cchub

To avoid dump a project must be good enough, build hype or lock tokens.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:29:17 PM

I agree with you. Today I got the IRONX tokens and the price went to -100% down! Because the project looks good but they have nothing than telling very soon! That's why people sold their tokens at a very low price! My intended was to buy them all, then I realize I should wait for the product launch, otherwise, my money will go for nothing! So, to avoid the dump, the project team should buyback a little bit and bring a product like daap!
IRONX team don't follow the road map (Q1 2019), also there is no information about the exact date of the launch IRONX platform. That's why many holders sell IRX
But the project seems to me promising(huge client base), I buy IRX on forkdelta

Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:32:11 PM

Trading competition and the reducing of the total supply are the most important factors. Each single coin is raising when a trading competition is taking place and this should be a great motivator for the team members and ICO investors.
Trading competition just able to make high volume it's not a way to price increase. Unsold token will be burn automatically otherwise why reducing total supply. Bounty pool reducing and token lock both of hunter and investors is the one kind of good way to grow coin price after listing.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:42:40 PM

The most obvious reason why the price of a coin could dump is when the supply is more than the demand. After listing, most investors want to take profit, bounty hunters want to take income and the market is saturated because of the enormous sale orders. To prevent the price for dumping, the developers need to carry out a buy back program or ensure that the use case of the project is active, to increase the demand.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:06:06 PM

To me Dump is unavoidable,, those saying bounty should be stopped to avoid dump are they for real. Without Bounty, most projects will be dead.  A good project should be able to withstand dump

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:10:24 PM

To me Dump is unavoidable,, those saying bounty should be stopped to avoid dump are they for real. Without Bounty, most projects will be dead.  A good project should be able to withstand dump

Nonsense.Bounty can be paid in BTC and this will avoid any dump of your own coin.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:14:22 PM

You can't do that, it's a normal thing on market. Because most of altcoins after listing will be dumped by bounty hunters cuz they want to swap their rewards as soon as possible to get promising price from the market and it does always happen on every altcoins that have bounties.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:22:37 PM

Probably the only thing that can be done today is to fix the tokens on the wallets of the holders. As soon as there is an opportunity to really start using tokens to holders, it is necessary to increase the interest of other investors so that they raise the value.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:05:01 PM

Many people who hold large amounts of coins simultaneously sell them, this causes prices to drop dramatically. usually occurs due to 2 factors.
1. Want to quickly get a profit
2. Not believe that the coin will last long.
we can observe that there are more than 1000 types of coins, therefore many people only think that the most important thing is to get profit. But all of that will not be a problem if the interest in the coin is still more than the seller.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

It's hard to say that the most dump after listing some from bounty hunters. But that's the truth. If you wanna avoid dump, better you invest in ICO that don't have a bounty program. The price usually more stable and have a chance to climb if they have a good product.

malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:22:18 PM

This can be prevented if the token holders that investors do not first sell their token so they do not dump the price so often bounty hunters are blamed for it but investors are the first to receive tokens before the bounty hunters. so the promoters are not well paid or bounty hunters and they have to pay their token tokens until the price goes up then sell the tokens.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:41:14 PM

Some projects have working products and yet they get dumped but if it gets listed on better exchanges, then the possibility of dumping is less
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:43:10 PM

Well I noticed the same thing when I was started doing bounties. I guess we can't really control it even they lock or what ever they going to do to avoid the dump because once the coins listed specially those new coins there's really a big dump always happening.

At your service
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:46:18 PM

in my opinion, the ico problem often happens because their coin / token utility cannot be used for the project ecosystem itself, causing people to start selling tokens at very cheap prices, but besides that there is a possibility because of the competition against ico who has similar themes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: