Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The End All Coin  (Read 792 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:41:23 PM

One day there will be a perfect coin which will be the market leader and today it is still not existing. That is
natural evolution and progress of the technology. One thing the perfect coin could not be : older than BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:35:49 PM

So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?

It's not the holy grail, it's just a code which will always meet the needs of the market. I think it's enough that Bitcoin quickly develops and accelerates with the help of lightning.

Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:17:42 PM

It’s hard to imagine a perfect coin. I think until it exists and is hardly foreseen. The ideal coin is not only capitalization, it is the consistency of many factors that should coincide in it.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:13:58 PM

Nothing is perfect in this world especially with Crypto currencies which all have weak points for each coin so you ask what kind of coin can replace Bitcoin? it all depends on the big community if they all don't want Bitcoin to lag behind and replace it with new currencies, all that is very easy to do by the big people who manage this system.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:30:46 PM

If this happens the pricing design will disappear immediately! There will also be no market need, why would we negotiate a single currency in relation to what? What is interesting is Bitcoin as King and other projects can provide each of their ability and characteristics to support this King! Also, any cryptocurrency may be the right one for you because it will depend on what you need.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:41:53 PM

I am sure that 85% of all coins on the market will die because they do not have a really high-quality product and the team is unprofessional in most cases, but the rest will live and develop.
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:44:40 AM

Honestly I don't think there will ever be one coin to rule them all, just like there won't be one chain to rule them all. the competition is relatively good.

Here's a great article explaining a little bit about the why:https://medium.com/ampleforth/independent-currency-in-a-multi-chain-world-67032dce8296
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:05:38 AM

Coin has its own value and I believe that if there is a lot of people believe on that coin the value will surely rise because the demand is high. If the coin faces a huge or a negative feedback coin will surely drop down and no one wanted to invest on it. I see the bitcoin as an example of a good and legit coin it is also the most trusted coin that is already been trusted by so many people.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:21:54 AM

i don't really know, but i think what you mentioned must be in the coin as a condition for overthrowing bitcoin and the most important thing is that the coin must be sought after by many people.

and that is impossible for now, because until now there is no coin that looks perfect enough to replace Bitcoin. many people say that ethereum is very appropriate to replace bitcoin, i also think that way. but it seems that it will take a very long time even almost impossible, but in this world nothing is impossible especially on cryptocurrency.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:35:58 AM

Each coin must have its own advantages or distinctive features, in my opinion any coin is not perfect in the future, not all coins are able to survive, there will be coins that die and some will be able to survive, weak coins will die, strong coins will survive and we must be able to choose coins that are suitable for investment so that in the future we can get the best results

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:41:26 AM

Crypto project coins will be analogous to other world companies. There will always be many top quality coins who are leaders in their respective categories and will hold the biggest market share and marketcap. Every such category will have many secondary coins who will also do fine with a smaller number of users. The coins with poor management and poor quality will die over time.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:38:00 AM

each coin has its own role,
This is what we must believe, because we will not be able to depend on just one coin.
and if you are looking for the perfect coin it doesn't exist.
there are coins with good development techniques.
You can see examples of coins with good techniques on GRIN coins.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:39:15 AM

This question sounds like who the best wife is... There is no such thing. Sometimes you want peace of mind, other times sex and so it goes. Coins are also never perfect.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:02:15 AM

i don't really know, but i think what you mentioned must be in the coin as a condition for overthrowing bitcoin and the most important thing is that the coin must be sought after by many people.

and that is impossible for now, because until now there is no coin that looks perfect enough to replace Bitcoin. many people say that ethereum is very appropriate to replace bitcoin, i also think that way. but it seems that it will take a very long time even almost impossible, but in this world nothing is impossible especially on cryptocurrency.

Yes, there's no perfect coins. They may have similarities, but each coins has their uniqueness. As of the moment, they keep saying that eth can replace bitcoin, but it's just speculation. They don't have that strong proof that it could happen. Let us not focus only in eth. There are a lot of potential coins also that could also have a great value in the future.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:17:04 AM

So what would the perfect coin look like? What sort of technology, abilities, and specs would the perfect coin have to have to overthrow Bitcoin and all others and be the only crypto currency we could ever need?

Bitcoin will be enough to be so called the perfect coin. I think there is not much criteria to look, just if it satisfies our needs, then so be it. Just support it in any ways for our benefits.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:31:32 AM

This is just a downtrend of the cryptocurrency market, it is not an end, when the uptrend appears, the price of altcoin will increase but we can wait for a long time.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:43:16 AM

Perfect does not give room for improvement, so you don't expect to have a perfect coin because there will always be room for improvement and that is the fun of it.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:47:25 AM

The perfect coin simply can not be. Cryptocurrency performs many different functions. Here, many try to apply it all in new areas and areas, and these coins or tokens perform more and more different and improved functions. One type of cryptocurrency is unlikely to be able to perform absolutely all the functions that it currently performs and can still perform. I think that there will always be a large number of varieties of cryptocurrency, although we can not be completely sure of this, since none of us knows what its current development will lead to.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:32:13 AM

I think a perfect coin is a coin which has enough almost things that community need to serve for their life and need

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:30:31 AM

That's true there's no perfect coin. Every coin have a platform with diffrent functions. Bitcoin is a pioneer in cryptocurrency and i think there's no coin can overthrow Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: