Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NUPay | All-in-One Crypto Payment Platform | A New Way to Pay  (Read 2110 times)
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:07:43 PM

Secondly, the project itself is something I truly believe in and can see do very well both mid and long term which is why I'm also personally invested.
The project is really interesting and noteworthy, which is why I want to see more detailed information about the development team, I hope as NUPay said, they will soon bring the site to mind.
I’ll draw the attention of the NUPay representative to the fact that the Korean language is automatically activated and does not allow the inclusion of English on the website, please correct it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:49:38 AM

Secondly, the project itself is something I truly believe in and can see do very well both mid and long term which is why I'm also personally invested.
The project is really interesting and noteworthy, which is why I want to see more detailed information about the development team, I hope as NUPay said, they will soon bring the site to mind.
I’ll draw the attention of the NUPay representative to the fact that the Korean language is automatically activated and does not allow the inclusion of English on the website, please correct it.

Hello. This is NUPay Team.

With the development team, we have a team of 7 developers/engineers with Steve Choi as a head of the development team. For more detailed information, you will be able to acquire more information as we go through our website update in the near future. Please bear with these factors at the moment.

Also, with the website, you just need to click one button on the top right side.

Just by clicking the button, you are able to choose between Korean and English version.

Thank you for your comments, advice, and interest in NUPay Project!

New Pay, New Day, New Pay

All-in-One Crypto Simple Payment Platform: NUPay

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:01:12 AM

Is it true that NUpay partnered with Adidas and Skype?
Seen also other giant companies, a great project that is under the radar.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:54:18 AM

it seems that this is still just an fake news, there hasn't been a recent update from Nupay on their Facebook or Twitter,
whether or not adidas and Skype are partnered with nupay.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:11:17 AM

As Adidas and Skype are direct merchant stores of NUPay Partners (KG Inicis and Galaxia Communications) in Korea, goods/services can be bought in crypto, vouchers, and points through NUPay Payment Platform at those stores online Smiley

█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:15:47 AM

it seems that this is still just an fake news, there hasn't been a recent update from Nupay on their Facebook or Twitter,
whether or not adidas and Skype are partnered with nupay.

Currently, we are focusing on updating our medium, twitter, and naver blog channels as NUPay Team is currently at the stage of developing Korean local market as a priority.

NUPay Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels will also be updated in the near future. Sorry for creating confusion and misunderstanding as we did not go through updates with them.

Answering to your question about Adidas and Skype, they are merchant stores/brands of NUPay Partners (KG Inicis and Galaxia Communication) in Korean online market.

As NUPay Payment Platform utilizes the PG/VAN network of KG Inicis and Galaxia Communications, goods/services can be bought in digital assets such as crypto, points, and vouchers through NUPay at all KG Inicis and Galaxia Communication's partnered stores.

NUPay Team will gladly and kindly answer to any questions that you have.

Feel free to ask us at anytime.

Thank you.

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:54:24 AM

NUPay have good team and developer.
i am alway support them, and NUPay as future payment

rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:06:10 AM

Just by clicking the button, you are able to choose between Korean and English version.
I probably didn’t explain correctly, I wanted to register on the tpct.io website, there is a login tab and when I go, a window pops up on the Korean version of the site, although I choose English.
I then briefly looked, and now I see that the registration will still not work, it's probably a demo version.
It was just interesting to look at the private office.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:20:06 PM

Perhaps the project offers great promise, but with such marketing it will be hard to achieve success. I looked at social media accounts, maybe the wrong links are listed, but there really are few people. Guys, now for the collection of funds is not enough to have a cool idea and mvp, you should strengthen in the direction of marketing.
p.s. If this is a Korean project, then it's strange why there are no links to Kakao chat...

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:03:38 AM

Perhaps the project offers great promise, but with such marketing it will be hard to achieve success. I looked at social media accounts, maybe the wrong links are listed, but there really are few people. Guys, now for the collection of funds is not enough to have a cool idea and mvp, you should strengthen in the direction of marketing.
p.s. If this is a Korean project, then it's strange why there are no links to Kakao chat...
when you see NUPay bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5132318.0 they don't use social media for bounty hunter, cause that i thing small follower of them. different like masif other campaign, they add manually for bounty joining campaign.
for lowing bumping and cheater, because many cheater using social media campign for busting campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5140158.0

NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:08:25 AM

I probably didn’t explain correctly, I wanted to register on the tpct.io website, there is a login tab and when I go, a window pops up on the Korean version of the site, although I choose English.
I then briefly looked, and now I see that the registration will still not work, it's probably a demo version.
It was just interesting to look at the private office.

Yes. That part that you talked about will also be updated with our next website update.

Uptil now, our TPCT ICO website is pretty much a beta version of the website. As we are currently focusing on token sales and IEOs at the moment, the ICO website will soon be updated:)

Please bear with us with patience at the moment.

Thank you.

NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 04:12:35 AM

As for marketing, we are at the stage of focusing on our local Korean market at the moment.

NUPay has both KaKao and Naver blog channels that are ongoing. We just didn't post them on btt as there are not much Koreans who are involved in btt community.

NUPay KaKao Channel - https://open.kakao.com/o/gPX0xCkb

NUPay Naver Blog - https://blog.naver.com/nupay

If you are interested, you can check them out.

Thank you for your question and interest in our NUPay Project!

NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:24:04 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 05:42:35 AM by NUPay

Hello. NUPay English Community members,

This is NUPay Team.

On May 16, 2019 (Next Thursday), the 3rd sale of NUPay "TPCT Token" will be held at Tokenbank.

- Sale Dates: May 16, 2019 (Thu) 13:30 ~ May 22, 2019 (Wed) 23:59

- Total Sale Quantity: 500 ETH

- Engageable Cryptocurrency Type: ETH / EOS

- Exchange Rate: 1 TPCT = 0.000064 ETH

- Min. Participation Quantity Per Person: 0.2 ETH / 4 EOS

Who can participate: All Tokenbank members who have completed KYC accreditation at Tokenbank platform

Further details can be found with this link on NUPay Medium Channel — https://medium.com/nupay/may-16th-nupay-tpct-token-bank-3rd-token-sale-ec89f94cea70

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:31:51 AM

what about the first and second sales? Are all NUPAY tokens sold?
I see the third round will begin  Smiley

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:10:22 AM

Yes, all of the NUpay in 1st and 2nnd stage were sold. Its a  good project for crypto since they can help in mass adoption.
NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:13:37 AM

Our 1st "TPCT" token sale was held at Tokenbank selling 300 ETH in 13 minutes with 100% sold-out level.

And, our 2nd "TPCT" token sale was held at NexyBit Exchange which sold 200,000,000 KRW (=$168,891.87) with 100% completion level.

As we mentioned above, our 3rd token sale will be held at Tokenbank again. This time we are selling 500 ETH worth of TPCT.

Any further questions about sales can be asked within NUPay English Telegram Community - https://t.me/NUPay_English_Comm. Or you can PM through telegram PM (@NUPay_SamYang OR @NUPay_Taesung).

Thank you Smiley

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:53:44 AM

Our 1st "TPCT" token sale was held at Tokenbank selling 300 ETH in 13 minutes with 100% sold-out level.

And, our 2nd "TPCT" token sale was held at NexyBit Exchange which sold 200,000,000 KRW (=$168,891.87) with 100% completion level.

As we mentioned above, our 3rd token sale will be held at Tokenbank again. This time we are selling 500 ETH worth of TPCT.

Any further questions about sales can be asked within NUPay English Telegram Community - https://t.me/NUPay_English_Comm. Or you can PM through telegram PM (@NUPay_SamYang OR @NUPay_Taesung).

Thank you Smiley

I am very pleased that the project is developing. And I congratulate you on the successful start of sales. I have been interested in your project and translated the announcement for the Russian audience.

I see that interest in the project appears. I think I will participate in the third sale.
NUPay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:27:30 AM

Thank you Smiley

I am very pleased that the project is developing. And I congratulate you on the successful start of sales. I have been interested in your project and translated the announcement for the Russian audience.

I see that interest in the project appears. I think I will participate in the third sale.

Unfortunately, our 3rd sale at Tokenbank is only applicable to Koreans as tokenbank allows only Korean locals to be signed up for their platform members.

With the international participation, we are currently under discussion with IDAX exchange in regards to launching an IEO around early June.

So please do participate when the time comes. Also, official news about IEO at IDAX will be launched soon through our official social media channels.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5949

Meh.

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:52:09 PM

Thank you Smiley

Unfortunately, our 3rd sale at Tokenbank is only applicable to Koreans as tokenbank allows only Korean locals to be signed up for their platform members.

With the international participation, we are currently under discussion with IDAX exchange in regards to launching an IEO around early June.

So please do participate when the time comes. Also, official news about IEO at IDAX will be launched soon through our official social media channels.

Idax is a really good exchange, looking forward to that IEO!

DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:24:43 PM

Thank you Smiley

Try talking to Binance too. They used to host some crowdfundings too. Since it is one of the biggest crypto exchange (if not the biggest) then success assurance is very high. Wish you luck NUPay team. This is interesting while the market is also performing on high levels.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆