Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right  (Read 20735 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:54:52 AM

From my experience, there no organization that will fight for you to get your rewards. This is very common these days. Many projects do it for both right and for wrong reasons but the most important thing is how much they have been able to convince the hunters that they do it for the right reasons. If you have any proof that you have been actually cheated then you can open a scam allegation here on BTT with detail proof. If users with DT see that your proof is true then such project may get negative trust if their account is available here on the bitcointalk.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:11:26 PM

I had been in the same situation before and I know how I felt that I participated in a project for 1 month and a half way into the project a rule was implemented and I missed on every week I ever worked for and unfortunately, no organization will fight for you so you just have to sort yourself out thanks
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:12:19 PM

From my experience, there no organization that will fight for you to get your rewards. This is very common these days. Many projects do it for both right and for wrong reasons but the most important thing is how much they have been able to convince the hunters that they do it for the right reasons. If you have any proof that you have been actually cheated then you can open a scam allegation here on BTT with detail proof. If users with DT see that your proof is true then such project may get negative trust if their account is available here on the bitcointalk.

Don't even hope for protection. Almost all bounty campaigns have a warning that they can change the rules and disqualify any participant. Thus, the projects initially remove the responsibility from themselves, for rule changes, etc. The more they can suspend you from participation without explanation.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:17:39 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
If we refuse to set up one strong community for bounty hunters things like this will persist to happen, i think team do that intensional in most cases since they know there is no group that can fight against the injustice, i don't know of any group who fight for hunters right i would like to join if there is one.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
siena23

Activity: 2366

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:18:46 PM

Yes, I also experienced it. And make me dizzy with the new rules. But it can't be helped, the project must also comply with existing regulations, so bounty participants and investors must follow changes in regulations even though they are sad. I have experienced it twice like that.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:27:28 PM

I had been in the same situation before and I know how I felt that I participated in a project for 1 month and a half way into the project a rule was implemented and I missed on every week I ever worked for and unfortunately, no organization will fight for you so you just have to sort yourself out thanks
I think almost all the bounty hunter already experience to participate on a project like this, but there is no organization right now that can protect the hunters, not unless the project is being escrowed which impossible. Read carefully the rules on every bounty and participate on a good campaign but don’t expect to get higher profit just try to participate on more bounties.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:37:12 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
Sadly, there is no such thing existing in any crypto forums or organization. I actually experienced that too many times already which made me to stop doing a lot of bounty campaigns and join only in a project that has good reputation for both dev and bounty manager. I thought that doing a lot of bounty campaigns will give you a lot of earnings but the truth is, it only waste your time and effort.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:39:38 PM

Its such tragic. I felt you because I have also participated to a bounty campaign where the team stopped the campaign and then postponed the ICO. I don't know when it will be back but there is no assurance of me getting paid for the months of work. I participated to its blog campaign too. I'd like to think they are going to resume.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:39:46 PM

Hello friends,

I think you should be familiar with that. Because the crypto market does not have laws and we are not protected, we always face risks. I have participated in more than 15 ICO projects and I have devoted a lot but have more than 4 scam projects. I was shocked a lot but now I am better and learned how to accept the bad thing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:44:15 PM

it is un-regulated niche of the market, and you can not expect protection, such as from the government, or any organization
but, there is a way to unite between us, and speak about scam projects and their heads, so that we can easily recognized them when new project arise
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:53:28 PM

Its such tragic. I felt you because I have also participated to a bounty campaign where the team stopped the campaign and then postponed the ICO. I don't know when it will be back but there is no assurance of me getting paid for the months of work. I participated to its blog campaign too. I'd like to think they are going to resume.
In mostly many uphold cases weren't reopen again and it usually gone for nothing. Its so sad were many participants aren't be paid but it is our part to think for it (any possibilities) before participating. We can actually report it the MOD's and do scam accusations provided that we have enough evidence to support otherwise it won't be accepted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:57:55 PM

Unfortunately I don't know any... that's why I'm participating only in campaigns managed by well trusted bounty managers like btcltcdigger, wapinter, bountyhive.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:59:07 PM

I think there is no such organisation where you can claim your rights to receive bounty rewards. Its very bad when rules changed but we can not do anything. Generally in all bounties bounty managers mention clearly in general rules that they can change any rule of distribution or even disqualify you for xyz reason anytime even they are not compelled to tell you the reason. But I feel it generally happens only when the project is not able to achieve its projected target.  So one should always stick to the some good bounty managers bounties to avoid such situations more often.

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:08:32 PM

Hello friends,

I have also participated many bounty programs but I haven't seen the situation likes this yet. Maybe they can change the time payment or prolong the campaign, but the rule is mostly announced from the beginning

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:14:32 PM

Hello friends,

There are rules to be followed by the applicants and that should be implemented by ICO before starting the campaign,  so I think that is fair and nothing to fight for the rights.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:18:26 PM

Hello friends,

I feel the pain on you as I experienced with that on my previous bounty campaign. Since we don't have power to complain with those greedy bounty managers and developers, I just choose those I think they have good reputation but it's still no assurance because the team has the right to change the rules anytime. We are workers with no guarantee of our payments. It's so sad but true.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:18:34 PM

I haven't heard more about this organization and think its gone, just what they by this point? Yes, and any bounty company has a rule that they can change the terms or not for any reason, the only thing you can do is forget about this company, unfortunately.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:21:09 PM

in the beginning I also hoped there would be an organization or a union that could fight for the fate of the hunter bounties, but it turned out that there was none. so now I'm patient and struggling with what I do.
whatever the consequences, I am sure of the ICO project that I campaigned for. although in the end they committed fraud.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:25:04 PM

Unfortunately I don't know any... that's why I'm participating only in campaigns managed by well trusted bounty managers like btcltcdigger, wapinter, bountyhive.
Indeed, nowadays people prefer to follow a bounty that is indeed clear and also a manager who has considerable competency. this is done to avoid fraud
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:27:21 PM

I realized and struggled with what I did.
whatever the consequences, I am confident with the ICO project that I campaigned for. although in the end they committed fraud. In the beginning I also hoped that there would be an organization or union that could fight for the fate of the bounty hunters, but it turned out to be nonexistent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: