Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right  (Read 20735 times)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:37:22 PM

This is what we cannot do actually. Well, one of the risks that the bounty hunters must prepare is the rule and regulation by the BM that can change every time. Actually, this is very unfair. I also ever joined the bounty programs for 3 months and then I couldn't get the rewards. I think what we can do is fighting and struggling on their telegram chat, by collecting all participants that feel the same. If there is no respond, leave it and learn from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:44:44 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

I feel the pain on you as I experienced with that on my previous bounty campaign. Since we don't have power to complain with those greedy bounty managers and developers, I just choose those I think they have good reputation but it's still no assurance because the team has the right to change the rules anytime. We are workers with no guarantee of our payments. It's so sad but true.
- Well, everyone who participates in the bounty can understand this feeling when they always have at least once ignored by the bounty campaigns and the campaigns do not accept their efforts, then we try to denounce or complain, everything is still useless, we still won't get the reward we should have. And I can be sure that no organization can guarantee rights and seek justice here because the laws and rules of the bounty always belong to the developer, they control everything, the rules are defined by them and they have the right to change, we can not do anything except accept and try to follow the rules

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

Sorry, what rights are you talking about? When you agree to participate in a bounty campaign, you agree to its rules. And the rules are always spelled out that the organizer can change the conditions for participation in the campaign at any time at their discretion.
So in this case, we can only hope for the honesty and decency of the organizers of the bounty campaign.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:13:29 PM

Hello friends,

Sorry, what rights are you talking about? When you agree to participate in a bounty campaign, you agree to its rules. And the rules are always spelled out that the organizer can change the conditions for participation in the campaign at any time at their discretion.
So in this case, we can only hope for the honesty and decency of the organizers of the bounty campaign.
you are right, we cannot demand anything from the campaign organizers. by joining in a campaign, we ourselves have agreed to what is possible. all the rules have been written, and I think all participants have read it, and must approve it if you want to join the campaign.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:21:59 PM

Well if you took part on a bounty campaign you must agree with the term & rules from bounty manager. I think you already read the rules and if the rules changed you must accept it. Before you join a bounty campaign you need think consequences mate.

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:24:38 PM

Hello friends,

Bounty hunting it's not something like official job. It's not even freelance. We can't be defended by anyone but ourselves. Just make 100 researches before you join in campaign.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:33:25 PM

What they are doing with hunters lately, is already beginning to annoy, constantly finding excuses for simply not paying for work.
I think some measures need to be put in place to combat this. It is high times
all bounty hunters started working in unity to ensure that we are not cheated after working.
I cannot imagine that, after all the efforts of working for a project, almost all day and sometimes with sleepless nights. Then at the end, getting a sorry for none payment. That will be very painful.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:45:59 PM

Hello friends,

I am also a victim and I believe any bounty hunter has been a victim. not long ago joined a good project. But the management team worked in an unclear way. they don't publish spreadsheets and when someone asks, they say they're still updating. By the end of the project, they disappeared.
So, who pays fair to the bounty hunters on their hard work?  Angry

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:50:25 PM

When you agree to participate in a bounty campaign, you agree to its rules. And the rules are always spelled out that the organizer can change the conditions for participation in the campaign at any time at their discretion.
This is a free world and everyone should take care of themselves and should not expect any organisation to interfere so that we can fight for justice. The maximum we can do here is, opening a scam accusation against the owner/dev/bounty manager and then demanding for compensation. In meantime we may go for negging so that other people will be cautious against them.

Just make 100 researches before you join in campaign.
To make sure that we are working safe, we must go for our own due digilliance so that we can prevent unnecessary hassles later on. Most people are failing on this and later blaming on others for their mistakes. Scammers are everywhere hence in the forum too in the name of ICOs.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:18:00 PM

Due to many scam projects, bounty hunters have been hit hard over the past one year, now the time has come something needs to be done about it. In my opinion, there should be an organization to see these things.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:20:42 PM

Agreeing with the conditions of participation in the company for the award, it remains only to accept them and hope that you carefully checked the company and made the right choice. This is acceptable as an additional income.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:36:30 PM

If all of my ico's that I'd already join for sure I earn lot of money right now. Because those ico that you see in last year so many scams and don't if your gonna join or not such time need for this work and hope that all of bounty hunters promote a legit project always.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:42:42 PM

It seems to me that the position of people regarding the bounty is quite logical. People spend their time and they should receive their reward, as well as all other people who take part in the development and promotion of the project.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:54:13 PM

Hello friends,

Unfortunately, without an escrow account with Bounty manager, any project can change their bounty program rules, and you have no way against it. When we joined, we accepted the risk on our side.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:57:28 PM

I have also found myself in a situation like this before too, but I just left everything for God since I do not even know this bounty manager am dealing with in person neither have I really gain much trust in their team. I will advise you to work with the bounty teams that you have worked with in the past and whom have earn your trust already. With that you should be safe to some extent.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:05:23 PM

Hello friends,

Well in that case, that's the bad side of crypto currency mate and we can do nothing about their rules if ever they change it all of a sudden.
That's their sacred rules of their policies in every bounty categories. That's why main weapon here as a bounty hunter is our trust that we are going to give in every bounty campaign project.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:10:34 PM

Alas, there are no such organizations officially. All we can do is ensure that the manager is painted red for scam projects, dark deeds or not fulfilling his obligations.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:20:18 PM

It is stated in the rules of any bounty programme that the team has the right to change the rules. If you do not accept such rules, you can leave bounty hunting, because when you are entering this field you are accepting all the risks.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:37:06 PM

If the bounty champions do not protect themselves, then no one else will protect them. Now even investors are poorly protected. Therefore, bounty hunters are in an even worse situation.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:13:40 PM

Hello friends,

You give a concrete example of the bounty campaign you are talking about so that people can express their opinions.
Speaking abstractly, it all depends on the changes made to the rules of the campaign bounty. If we talk about the rules, almost all of them have a reservation that the rules may change at the wishes of the bounty managers of the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: