Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here got paid in Presearch  (Read 612 times)
presearch

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 05:52:02 PM

I worked for more than a month. It's very hard to get their withdraw limits without any refer. So I stop working. But some of my group members said they got their payments. But I saw the price is very low so I uninstall that extension.

Hi istiak2277,

Thanks for using Presearch. Please do not consider using the service as a job though. If you are not searching for information when you need it, it's possible that your account will get flagged or your level decreased.

FYI, the price was at a low toward the end of 2019, but is up a lot since then, now that we've closed the demand side of our token economy.

All the best,

Colin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
presearch

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 06:00:00 PM

It is a total scam.
Slow search engine, tons of ads, and they are stealing data.
Also 100% premined Token.
Scammer Colin Pape first ripped you off with his Shitcoin and now he is selling ads and userdata.
Don´t waste your time or even money to make this guy rich.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you are not correct in your assertions.

You can search many search engines through Presearch. Our own, or others such as DuckDuckGo.

Yes, sorry, it is premined. Tokens are issued as rewards and bought by advertisers to stake against terms to have their ads displayed.

You're about the only person to have called me a scammer, personally, and I don't appreciate it. I'm super accessible on Telegram, Twitter, email, etc. and anytime someone has had a real issue, I've been able to resolve it with them.

Those who call names are generally the same ones who just like to trash people and aren't looking for actual solutions.

We are DEFINITELY not selling user data, I can guarantee you that. We don't store search terms, and take privacy very seriously.

Not trying to get rich, man. I want to change the world. Google is too powerful. We've experienced it first hand.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2011-11-14/google-is-shopcity-target-for-federal-trade-commission-complaint

All the best,

Colin

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:54:35 PM

About 6 months ago, I tried the Presearch platform. At first, it was enjoyable to search for things on the internet and get paid. But the outcome was horribly low! So, I stopped and never go back to try it. Maybe you should contact the admin directly, they have an active telegram group, I hope you will find the solution there!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mrzell

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:01:38 PM

I already reach minimum 1000 and request a withdraw but it's already day 5 still I didn't got paid. They said they will pay in 3 days.
I will wait for a week if still not got paid I will mark this program/project scam or I need to wait longer? Hmmm
rod1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:33:55 PM

In the year 2020 I was able to reach 1,000 PRE and I was able to withdraw and exchange them for ETH without problems. BUT, this year 13 days ago when I tried to withdraw 1,000 PRE, I noticed a warning that due to the high transfer fees it would take a long time to send withdrawals. And they put an alternative to send them money to pay for speeding up the transfer, one option is through PayPal and the other is through a direct ETH shipment.

When I saw that the value of PRE rose too much, I considered that it was a good investment to accelerate the withdrawal, so I sent money through PayPal, and as indicated in the instructions provided, I sent them a screenshot of the payments made. Hours later they answered me and thanked me for sending the money to speed up the process, and said that it had already been processed and that soon I would see the PRE in my portfolio address.

It has been 11 days since then, and there is not even the transfer waiting in the queue (in pending state). I have already sent them several emails to ask for an explanation, and they just ignore me and don't answer any emails.

According to the email that arrives from an automatic response when requesting information to accelerate withdrawals, it says that they are given 12 hours to process accelerated withdrawals, and after that time they can be contacted to clarify doubts or solve possible problems. It is obvious that PRESEARCH is not delivering what it promises and is acting very suspiciously.

In the instructions of the email, it indicates that deposits via PayPal must be made by choosing the "Family and Friends" mode, which suggests that they want to prevent disputes from being opened in PayPal, although the other option that seemed to me the most viable was that they asked it to be like that to perhaps avoid the collection of commissions from PayPal, but seeing how my situation has progressed, I doubt that this indication of deposits via PayPal was only with the intention of avoiding commissions.

Mejor parecer tonto por preguntar, Que ignorar...
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:48:05 PM

I ordred a payment about a month ago, but they said it`s impossible to send tokens now, because of the high ethereum gas price, so I still haven`t received my coins and I don`t think I will get them anytime. Unfortunately, Presearch team disappointed me

mamedesign

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:54:32 PM

I ordred a payment about a month ago, but they said it`s impossible to send tokens now, because of the high ethereum gas price, so I still haven`t received my coins and I don`t think I will get them anytime. Unfortunately, Presearch team disappointed me

same here almost 3 month but still not get the payments.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:50:59 PM

same here almost 3 month but still not get the payments.
I heard that they have the ability to launch a node, but they need 1000 tokens. Maybe you can study this topic, I now want to save up and try. As I understand it, there is an opportunity to make money on key words.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: