Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum hard fork, bitcoin rumors, future outcome?  (Read 257 times)
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:58:05 PM

We’ve read news about Russia investing in bitcoin, as well as bitcoin accounts becoming active, and word of whales returning. Chinese New Year also approaches. We’ve also expected ethereum price to spike leading up to split. However, prices remain low. What’s the likelihood that ethereum will rise following the hardfork? Will the trend continue or will this rise be temporary? I have a feeling that we’ll see another drop, and not see a rise until 2nd quarter at the earliest. However, if there is a chance for an ethereum growth, today might be the last day to purchase.

I don't think it is true what the news about the Russian government will invest money to Bitcoin. The rumours can not be true. They said that Russia will be invested 10 billion USD to Bitcoin. 10 Billion! Market Cap is about
$122 billion now. It is so big amount to invest for a country (get tax from its citizens)

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:32:46 AM

About rusia investing in the bitcoin seems only a rumour. I guess if OP is not understand and it looks like the correct rumour is about rusia was legalizing the bitcoin mining activity.
Don't expect a lot from chinese new year and that's only a rumour.
Yes, it's only a rumor without any validation and official statement from Russia itself.

usually as I've said, when there's a Chinese a new year the market starts to slump but we don't know if the dips will continue up to that day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:37:48 AM

I think this month we will not get happiness in crypto because there are also many fake news, also here, for now it is currently postponed out of caution.
ethereum began to dump shortly after they announced HF was delayed

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:48:34 AM

I think Hardfork Eth will not give an increase in value, but now the value is decreasing. So bitcoin does affect all altcoin values. Russia legalizes BTcoin and this does not affect crypto value. Likewise with Chinese New Year, what is in my mind is only a temporary drop in coins.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:12:49 AM

We’ve read news about Russia investing in bitcoin, as well as bitcoin accounts becoming active, and word of whales returning. Chinese New Year also approaches. We’ve also expected ethereum price to spike leading up to split. However, prices remain low. What’s the likelihood that ethereum will rise following the hardfork? Will the trend continue or will this rise be temporary? I have a feeling that we’ll see another drop, and not see a rise until 2nd quarter at the earliest. However, if there is a chance for an ethereum growth, today might be the last day to purchase.

it all boils down into how investors will react about the fork. The ethereum constantinople fork has been delayed because of security issue, for me we really need to have a good security first, i think that the price of ethereum goes down from 150$ to 120$ because of thinking that there's always got probelm when it comes to ethereum fork and people loses hope. In the other hand, i think that this fork of ethereum is not going to have any big impact on its price. Until people realizes good things the fork has brought us. So for me it will also take a while like you said.

Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:21:42 AM

so many unclear rumors at this time. who knows what that means? whether for raise prices? and for ethereum, I have not seen any price increases. although ethereum will be hardfork. Is there a price increase for Hardfork this time? or maybe, the increase will occur in the second quarter of this year.

Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:26:15 AM

so many unclear rumors at this time. who knows what that means? whether for raise prices? and for ethereum, I have not seen any price increases. although ethereum will be hardfork. Is there a price increase for Hardfork this time? or maybe, the increase will occur in the second quarter of this year.
the last news for ethereum fork was its delay due to the security reason.there is vuln in its code so they have to fix it before fork happen.and i think it could bad news.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:30:31 AM

The two Ethereum fork chains last week (Classic Vision and Nowa) turned out to be little more than scams hoping to capture people's private keys, I hope nobody fell for them and lost anything significant. The Constantinople hard fork that was scheduled for today has now been delayed due to a security issue

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/ethereums-constantinople-hard-fork-delayed-due-to-discovery-of-critical-bug/

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:38:00 AM

This is the only speculation recently about whether it will just be riding because of hardfork. even in fact only no effect increase even higher because hardfork to ethereum occurs. coupled with the approaching Chinese new year feasts that will certainly be a lot of selling of assets for their needs. This will make the results of crypto is not too good for this quarter especially.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:06:48 AM

Ethereum price pump just because of fork nothing more.
It could be temporary.
Think about it. Buyers of ETH just want that new token for them to sell it. BCH is already a good example of it.

I have talked to friends and they are really hoarding more ETH as much as they could just for it and then a sudden sell could also happen.
Profit from both new token and the pump. Newbies will be a victim again if they dont know about this.
What new token are you talking about? Only improvements in ethereum are expected today, no new token will appear. Improvements should lead to a rise in the price of ethereum, but not immediately. This process will be smooth, especially in a bear market. It seems that in the near future we will not see a good growth of the cryptocurrency market. However, ethereum needs to be stocked, this coin is still the best to invest.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:22:04 AM

I don't think there will be a new token after Hardfork Eth, but the price increase does not happen, but it needs to improve the system to survive. For this reason, eth is still good for investment. Trust in eth is still strong and growing in the community.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:46:35 AM

The trend will continue, there is no whale investment in the market, and all these actions are no more than a mouse romp, which will not end with a favorable outcome.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:12:39 AM

If I can remember correctly every Chinese new year price always stay low ,I'm still waiting to see what the outcome will be and so sign of big whales joining the train for now.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:25:52 AM

I would not say that Russians are investing in Bitcoin, if few do, but it’s hard to say about Ethereum, the launch of hard forks was postponed and it’s not clear how the coin will behave further!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: