Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big day for ETH  (Read 867 times)
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:20:39 AM

the price of major coins is not moving significantly because Bitcoin has 51% of market control besides the cryptocurrency market is still in the bear season. On CMC data the results obtained by ETH are still -10% (7d) so we need to wait after hardfork, because the price momentum after hardfork can be +45%.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:43:59 PM

everyone is looking forward to a fork .., the team really goes on its roadmap, has repeatedly proved its place in the world of crypto, I believe in the success of ETH, and I continue to invest in it.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:49:42 PM

everyone is looking forward to a fork .., the team really goes on its roadmap, has repeatedly proved its place in the world of crypto, I believe in the success of ETH, and I continue to invest in it.
I'm actually surprised to see that ETH did NOT pump because of this hard fork. The actual changes are not impressive, but previously as long as there's the work FORK in the news article, green candles were certain. I actually think this market might have matured, and that's a great thing.  Grin

trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:51:03 PM

This big day nothing brought to crypto market. Prices got lower than I expected and my position was liquidated.
So sad to realise that decrease, I hope in future situation will go to the better !
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:51:40 PM

It is not just a normal update.

See it was delayed because of some problems that threatens the network. We can see the upgrade somewhere around February or if there's another problem, we'll see it stop again.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:43:01 AM

Since the postponement of the hardforks, I have a feeling Ethereum may be losing its appeal in the space and make those Anti-Ethereum sentiments to grow and when you look at some of the competing platforms especially RSK which is compactible with Ethereum, Ethereum may start to lose out to competitors

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:57:28 AM

The fork will happen on January 16, 2019 - right?
So do you think this can be a great day for ETH or just a normal update?
The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?

We are all hoping for the best of ETH,. but it has been postponed, and then maybe it could be a big move for ETH to soar and stabilize the price i believe, and i hope so.
Just pray it doesnt create a panic since is pushed back due to the ETH vulnerable update Devs should make sure this goes as sublime as possible You dont want to hear some scandal or hacks due to the Upgrade Fork am sure

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:09:54 AM

This big day nothing brought to crypto market. Prices got lower than I expected and my position was liquidated.
So sad to realise that decrease, I hope in future situation will go to the better !

It is not a wise decision to get into confusion without any announcement from them, it is not an easy process but we need to wait until they give some specific updates about their progress. The market situation is fluctuating from the beginning of the last year and we shouldn't bother about the price decreases.

SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:30:50 AM

The price right now is not making any big move, what do you think will happen tomorrow?
Already canceled, so we will endure further and hope that even before the fork there will be some small market improvements.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:01:50 AM

Already canceled, so we will endure further and hope that even before the fork there will be some small market improvements.
Yes I am also waiting for that, where some of the increases will come before it continues. But how long will it be postponed? here I am really behind information.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:29:32 PM

Unfortunately, there is no such big movement with the ethereum price even if they announced that it will be moved to the last week of February 5 days before the January 16. I am also confused what is going.on with the market but there could be a chance that the big day for ethereum will happen once there will be a concrete date and time on when the hardfork will take place.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:03:29 PM

Unfortunately, there is no such big movement with the ethereum price even if they announced that it will be moved to the last week of February 5 days before the January 16. I am also confused what is going.on with the market but there could be a chance that the big day for ethereum will happen once there will be a concrete date and time on when the hardfork will take place.
I really hope so as the the market has started moving backwards again. Since last weekend Ethereum has lost about $3 and it is still going down I believe that if we can have a date before the hardfork there is no way Ethereum will not make a big move and I expect it to go above $200.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:12:48 PM

Ethereum is currently lowering prices again, and what is much expected for price returns Ethereum rises to higher prices, we haven't seen it so far, so after this, will there still be many large investors who will continue to invest in these coins, or even investors will turn to investments in other altcoins that they think have greater potential to grow in the future than Ethereum, and hopefully Ethereum will not lose its trust to remain one of the altcoins that has the potential to grow well in the future.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:24:06 PM

What do you ask, there has not been any influence with this etherum. but I also assure you with your next question that there will be an update of ethereum, only that it requires time and hard work from all. nowadays it is difficult to predict because many predictions have been said, that at the beginning of the year there will be significant changes, but that does not happen. but I am optimistic and all that too, that there will be changes in the coming week. many expect this to happen. ethereum has experience in this matter and he can get back up. I believe ...

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:11:35 AM

Right now Ethereum is down and hardfork hasn't arrived yet, so for this we are still waiting.
Be patient and continue to wait for the big day Ethereum.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:10:56 AM

The new date had been announced for February 27th which coincide with the supposed last day of vaneck Bitcoin ETF verdict. So it has produce a bigger day for strongest crpto coins. If the market handled the resistance for both bitcoin and ethereum efficiently toward that day it should have a significant improvement after the good outcome of both.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:30:19 AM

The new date had been announced for February 27th which coincide with the supposed last day of vaneck Bitcoin ETF verdict. So it has produce a bigger day for strongest crpto coins. If the market handled the resistance for both bitcoin and ethereum efficiently toward that day it should have a significant improvement after the good outcome of both.

It would surely be a significant day for both improvement or another downfall. Hoping that Constantinople would finally go through, ETF is still the verdict. I really doubt it could get approved, and another year for the bear.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:13:41 PM

I'm hopping that the price of ETH will not moving down but not only ETH also other altcoins too.We are hoping that this is the sign of crypto will rise again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:31:25 PM

Right now Ethereum is down and hardfork hasn't arrived yet, so for this we are still waiting.
Be patient and continue to wait for the big day Ethereum.
The price of ETH may be further reduced in the near future because this decision will probably affect its value very much. I hope that in February this year everything will be different and we can see the importance of ETH this year because this is my favorite investment and people should wait more for this time.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:21:03 PM

Ethereum's constantinople has been delayed due to the discovery in security vulnerability. So we are still unsure of what might be its impact in the cryptocurrency world. Even if it is only an upgrade, it is still a level up and does mean that a greater tomorrow is way better ahead for eth. So I believe price will slowly go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: