Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP Go Live] Note Blockchain: Cryptocurrency For Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime  (Read 6285 times)
Note Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 01:04:19 AM

Looks like @HODL got to close to the truth or he others didn't like someone hurting Ethan's feelings. They deleted most of the conversation and banned him or her again.

Poor Ethan needs his fan boys to protect him.

Glad that having fan boys that live in there mum's basement is still allowed!

He wasn't banned, and if his messages were deleted, it wasn't by me. 

Please quote something that he actually said that validates any of your points, don't just CNN it, we are better than that here. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abytecurious

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:22:16 AM

Looks like @HODL got to close to the truth or he others didn't like someone hurting Ethan's feelings. They deleted most of the conversation and banned him or her again.

Poor Ethan needs his fan boys to protect him.

Glad that having fan boys that live in there mum's basement is still allowed!

He wasn't banned, and if his messages were deleted, it wasn't by me. 

Please quote something that he actually said that validates any of your points, don't just CNN it, we are better than that here. 

He still isn't banned. As a matter of fact, he is chatting with me via DM offering to do a marketing plan for the project. Asking questions doesn't get anyone banned. You must be living in a dictatorship regime if you think that is the case. LOL!
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:57:14 AM

Not banned, I see a new discord option as silenced as per Ezca! Yep you are right not banned just silenced! To me the same thing! The coin has had no development it still has 2 diffs, it now takes 5 days to move to the only exchange that has any volume. Crap coin and this is why the price is dropping! All the fan boys think they are getting something they are not, they think they are getting a share in a twitter knock off that has crypto tipping. I am tipping that the coins for tipping will change!
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:20:01 AM

Not banned, I see a new discord option as silenced as per Ezca! Yep you are right not banned just silenced! To me the same thing! The coin has had no development it still has 2 diffs, it now takes 5 days to move to the only exchange that has any volume. Crap coin and this is why the price is dropping! All the fan boys think they are getting something they are not, they think they are getting a share in a twitter knock off that has crypto tipping. I am tipping that the coins for tipping will change!

Have you been right about anything?  You can't even give us one quote from the user hodl that makes your point.  Here's a tip, next time, don't hitch your wagon to someone that gets confused by Discord phone verification.  You have been saying this is a dead project for a year now, only for us to keep building and growing.  Tell me it's going to die again, it's almost reassuring now.  Maybe use big red letters, again.

People are getting used to the slower transactions, you are the only one making a big deal out of it.  Not only is the difficulty jacking losing money for the perp, it's slowed down coin issuance by a lot because the slow periods take many times longer.  You know what that does?  It keeps the new supply low and the price higher than if the coin was allowed to be mine normally.  If it hadn't been done, there would be another 3B coins on the market right now. 

We are in the testing phase with digishield, so people will see that as a nice new development when it comes out, and you would've helped out the project big time once again. 

The only thing left to do is dump whatever coins you were holding from before.  You won't dump all of it though, because you know it's your loss.  Can you prove me wrong?
bubbaj

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 10:38:10 AM

Have you been right about anything?  You can't even give us one quote from the user hodl that makes your point.  Here's a tip, next time, don't hitch your wagon to someone that gets confused by Discord phone verification.  You have been saying this is a dead project for a year now, only for us to keep building and growing.  Tell me it's going to die again, it's almost reassuring now.  Maybe use big red letters, again.

People are getting used to the slower transactions, you are the only one making a big deal out of it.  Not only is the difficulty jacking losing money for the perp, it's slowed down coin issuance by a lot because the slow periods take many times longer.  You know what that does?  It keeps the new supply low and the price higher than if the coin was allowed to be mine normally.  If it hadn't been done, there would be another 3B coins on the market right now. 

We are in the testing phase with digishield, so people will see that as a nice new development when it comes out, and you would've helped out the project big time once again. 

The only thing left to do is dump whatever coins you were holding from before.  You won't dump all of it though, because you know it's your loss.  Can you prove me wrong?

So basically are you saying you are turning this into a shit POS coin.
Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:10:20 PM

So basically are you saying you have no idea what Digishield is.  

Why not take some advice from your mentor hodl, unlike you, I can give you an actual quote:"Don't school, fast Google".
partizan111

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 09:44:56 PM

So basically are you saying you have no idea what Digishield is.  

Why not take some advice from your mentor hodl, unlike you, I can give you an actual quote:"Don't school, fast Google".
user name Hodl from Discord, destroyed 30.40 projects that are a scam. If you resent it, it will destroy you. It will write articles, shut down your social networks. come all the scams.If that person-Talk to him, prove him wrong. Try everything. There are people who never exchange note
Dubis81

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 12:38:52 AM

And I bought a Note. So what did you do with this walk? Destroy a hundred projects. How exactly did you find him. A huge mistake, one of the oldest people in crypto with great connections. He has shares in several exchanges.
This is not good
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:54:33 PM

I’ve heard it all now, he probably deserved the ban
abytecurious

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:47:09 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 07:07:45 PM by abytecurious

Hello all! Our testnet with Digishield changes is live. You can mine to the testnet with a CPU/GPU and get rewards. As a special promotion, you can SWAP testnet coins to mainnet coins at 500:1 ratio.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhapwiOWsAIIqGA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

DM me on Discord/Twitter to get a Testnet address (exobyte_tech).
bubbaj

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:34:31 AM

I still see it takes 3 hours for a block to confirm! Also I wonder how long before Ethan crashes the price again with another OTC the price is ripe for him to sell more at 1/5 of the price, I say another OTC is due
funkmasterflash

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:48:31 PM

Lol your obsession with this project is relentless bubba
bubbaj

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 08:34:07 AM

So the App has missing balances, the coin takes 1 day to solve 10 blocks instead of 30 secs per block, now the online wallets are missing balances and the dev is silent on discord, seems the the final exit scam is coming, I bet another OTC at a 95% discount to current price and then this coin will be dead, the fans will keep blaming apple and google for all missing balances. The dev was never interested in the coin only the app and was hoping that he could get enough users to sell it off. This project is dead and I bet the coin is to!
bubbaj

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:26:32 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 05:18:04 AM by bubbaj

So the App has missing balances, the coin takes 1 day to solve 10 blocks instead of 30 secs per block, now the online wallets are missing balances and the dev is silent on discord, seems the the final exit scam is coming, I bet another OTC at a 95% discount to current price and then this coin will be dead, the fans will keep blaming apple and google for all missing balances. The dev was never interested in the coin only the app and was hoping that he could get enough users to sell it off. This project is dead and I bet the coin is to!

No response from the dev shows no real interest in the  coin.

This is a new message posted now what is 4 days after the original post, it does seem that the dev has left the house after getting 55 ETH, the special trolls also seem to be turning on the coin, people's app accounts are empty and the app it self is a poor version of twitter. Yep this is a dead duck
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 05:54:14 PM

Note Blockchain (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:09:40 PM

This is a new message posted now what is 4 days after the original post, it does seem that the dev has left the house after getting 55 ETH, the special trolls also seem to be turning on the coin, people's app accounts are empty and the app it self is a poor version of twitter. Yep this is a dead duck

The development cycle from the OTC went live on Nov 9, every feature promised was delivered.  But of course, you will conveniently ignore that, big surprise there. 

It was promised for Oct, we were a couple of weeks behind, and I've been busy working on the project rather than pay attention to low level trolling.  Have a nice day. 
bubbaj

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 07:56:28 AM

The development cycle from the OTC went live on Nov 9, every feature promised was delivered.  But of course, you will conveniently ignore that, big surprise there. 

It was promised for Oct, we were a couple of weeks behind, and I've been busy working on the project rather than pay attention to low level trolling.  Have a nice day. 

Price dropped though as the coin is not tied to the app even the OTC made that clear, no development or changes to the slowest blockchain in history, if the coin dev was serious he would push out the changes now!
bubbaj

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:05:19 AM

Price is dropping further, no development of the coin and the note tards think that the app will help the price, it won't only the development of the coin will! But the dev thinks a twitter knock off will help enrich him with another OTC
bubbaj

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:36:27 AM

Wow new exciting announcement that Digi Shield will be implemented, however at the current rate of solving blocks it will not take place until 2022 which by that time I am sure the coin will be dead.

Happens to all shit coins regardless of the platform.

Good thing for the dev though he will get the tards that believe in his vision to buy a couple of $100K's worth of coins via more OTC's.

bubbaj

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:20:12 AM

Wow new exciting announcement that Digi Shield will be implemented, however at the current rate of solving blocks it will not take place until 2022 which by that time I am sure the coin will be dead.

Happens to all shit coins regardless of the platform.

Good thing for the dev though he will get the tards that believe in his vision to buy a couple of $100K's worth of coins via more OTC's.

Wow oh Wow team has not commented on discord for 5 days then the only thing they have to say is about spam, no answers about the 45000 block change until Digi Shield nor the fact at the current rate of mining it will take 24 months. This dev will do another OTC sale and I bet at a higher rate to get his payout and then goodbye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: