Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Graph] Scheme of farm creation, or as 35 merit to make a 5 Member+10 Jr. Member  (Read 714 times)
Alex_Sr (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 962

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
Merited by TMAN (10), dbshck (6), Foxpup (5), LoyceV (2), Lafu (1), DdmrDdmr (1), Piggy (1), MO-COIN (1)

Recently I became interested in schemes for mass farm creation in the Russian branch of Offtopic. Now for clarity, draw a diagram of how it works.

Thank you DdmrDdmr for a great tool work - Our very own sMerit Network Picture - enhanced with access to all sMerit TXs

With these 2 accounts have been sent 35 merits:

MalReynolds - 25 Merit sent
Asurmen - 10 Merit sent

Received merit this farm in the composition of the 5 Member and 10 Jr. Member:

Member (Date Registered: April 06-07, 2018):
ultofresto
raditerko
rondafke
orelache
amorfuse

Jr.Member: (Date Registered: April 06, 2018 and July 27, 2018)
ratonoklo
roweakler
dreklapse
Elenoam
Wardanex
Wilandiy
Castockto
Ssidellari
Colisez
Vachillegr

P.S. Thanks to our joint efforts with the moderators of the Russian branch, some of the messages of these farms were deleted and they lost their ranks. But the problem of farms is not solved.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
Merited by Alex_Sr (1)

I was trying to point out this methodology (as well) as an easy way to spot these kind of abuses few months back, as these patterns are clearly visible (as an isolated graph usually), but quite hard to find if you just look at the transactions alone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4596798
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

<…>
I wasn’t really sure if the Merit Network charting tools was being used at all (I have no access to any sort of information related to views or usage), and was even considering discontinuing it. Now I see I need to keep it running. Glad to see it being used in a useful way, beyond the personal glimpse of what one’s own merit network looks like.

Shame google has not been working on the underlying software for some time; it’s a good software, that could have evolved quite a bit by now in terms of usability and functionality.

Note: I wonder if this tool is considered stat related …
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

May I know the tool/software that you used to make this diagram? I am just exploring gephi but I do not know to input data on the lines connecting the two circles. (I am researching for youtube tutorials as of the moment).

Alex_Sr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

May I know the tool/software that you used to make this diagram? I am just exploring gephi but I do not know to input data on the lines connecting the two circles. (I am researching for youtube tutorials as of the moment).

Link: User Merit Network

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

<…>
The charts are created using a product created by google called Google Fusion Tables (see https://support.google.com/fusiontables/answer/2571232?hl=en). It’s an experimental product which is rather much abandoned I think (but still working, up and running), that forms part of Google’s initiative to create AI tools (see https://ai.google).

Fusion Tables is much simpler than Gephi, and you do not need to feed coordinates or node sizes to this tool. On the other hand, it is not being updated and has many limitations which you soon encounter (and a few bugs too).
Ak_sakal

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

An effective measure against such farms will be painting the trust not only to sellers, but also to buyers of merit.
DIKUL

Activity: 383
Merit: 149

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

There are hundreds, if not thousands of such accounts. Painting all these accounts is a very time-consuming process. Perhaps there is another way?

Alex_Sr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

There are hundreds, if not thousands of such accounts. Painting all these accounts is a very time-consuming process. Perhaps there is another way?

There is an option to send a report on all post of these accounts in p.1:

Forum rules

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
navigatorus

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

Very interesting scheme.Why not just make the crooks to earn money.Greed makes crooks to invent new and new more sophisticated ways.They say that advertising is the engine of progress, but I do not think so.Greed is the engine of progress.I want to thank the author for his work.I hope the fight against this kind of scams will continue in spite of everything.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

Very interesting scheme.Why not just make the crooks to earn money.Greed makes crooks to invent new and new more sophisticated ways.They say that advertising is the engine of progress, but I do not think so.Greed is the engine of progress.I want to thank the author for his work.I hope the fight against this kind of scams will continue in spite of everything.

the struggle requires hard work to prove that we are really not just players who are not good and motivate to new things so I want to keep on being excited.
MO-COIN

Activity: 132
Merit: 57

⭐⭐

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

I wonder how much time spent @OP to find these connections?
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

I was trying to point out this methodology (as well) as an easy way to spot these kind of abuses few months back, as these patterns are clearly visible (as an isolated graph usually), but quite hard to find if you just look at the transactions alone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4596798

And there I was  few months back doing the same thing with clusters and no-one did bat an eye  Grin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4945206.msg44566240#msg44566240

At the time i was looking at txs which are much higher than 1 merit since they have much higher possibility of being abuse. Since there was very little interest , I did not continue to look at particular cases.

I was thinking to make these clusters publicly visible as well in web-mode, but as far a i got, there unfortunately is not an option to make the IDs or user names or even txs clickable ( with links)

Alex_Sr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

Greed and impunity!

I wonder how much time spent @OP to find these connections?

It wasn't very difficult. Farmers do not hesitate and do not hide their actions!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
MO-COIN

Activity: 132
Merit: 57

⭐⭐

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

These 2 accounts have already started participating in the signature company:
ultofresto
amorfuse
One-line posts only...
Alex_Sr (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

ultofresto
amorfuse
One-line posts only...

Yes, that's right! Try to write to the managers of these bounty companies. Maybe they will exclude cheaters!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
ultofresto

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:56:39 PM

ultofresto
amorfuse
One-line posts only...

Yes, that's right! Try to write to the managers of these bounty companies. Maybe they will exclude cheaters!
Perhaps they will rule out scammers!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:30:18 AM

the struggle requires hard work to prove that we are really not just players who are not good and motivate to new things so I want to keep on being excited.
The only way to do so is to contribute to the community's/forums progress by using ones skill to better the forum.
The forum has achieved great things in the bitcoin world and is shooting far beyond the moon
This merit network chat by Ddmr is really turning out to be a great help to the forum in numerous areas,including catching cheaters
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: