Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:21:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Must we always Preach about Bull Markets?  (Read 405 times)
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:57:09 AM

It's not a definitely lost money, but it's a dangerous investments, actually Bitcoin was never intended as store of value, but because it's valuable, people like to make profit with it and start to speculate, for newbie it's the best to always cautious and don't make a huge investing if you don't know the market situation, it's wrong to stop people from investing but we need to make sure they know the risk before investing
The higer the risk,  the lower the chances of winning.  Making investments in the cryptocurrency market is truly dangerous due to risks. For those newbies who are still new in the market, do not invest huge money because there is high possibility that you will lose your money.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:12:42 AM

I feel that we own ourselves the truth and Nothing but to tell ourselves the truth. i am Not a good trader but i have always been following the cryptomarket. ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.
Totally an abysmal failure. if this business was organised and managed by a centralized body, i felt that it would has SHUT Down.  Billions was lost to scams and to some fast and sharp traders. 
Therefore,i will suggest for friends and Newbies here THAT Are yet to Master this Market to stay away from predictions because you will sincerely burn. you will definitely loose your Money.  Please Be smart, stay safe. Enjoy your Money while you have it.  Cool.
This is really a very controversial issue. New traders always rely on FOMO and the words of those who succeed and invest under them. But new traders do not realize that it is a completely wrong strategy. they can create their own strategies and can make money, this is for sure. Warren Buffett has also failed many times and he has just got his own successful investment philosophy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:06:21 PM

The higer the risk,  the lower the chances of winning.  Making investments in the cryptocurrency market is truly dangerous due to risks. For those newbies who are still new in the market, do not invest huge money because there is high possibility that you will lose your money.

It's only dangerous if you over-invest, invest with borrowed money, or blindly invest just because "experts" told you it's a great investment.

If you stick to Bitcoin, don't fomo in during bull runs and just patiently wait for the right moment to enter, the risks are super low. In the end, there is a risk everywhere, even when it comes to the stock market, real estate, etc. You have to take risk to make money, but do it in a manner the risks is calculated and don't ever go all in.

I actually find it more risky to invest in US strocks right now than to invest in Bitcoin.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:23:46 PM

no one can guess exactly where the market is going, it's best to study on your own to know the market conditions well, don't be easily tempted by big results. Grin
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:59:41 PM

Therefore,i will suggest for friends and Newbies here THAT Are yet to Master this Market to stay away from predictions because you will sincerely burn. you will definitely loose your Money.  Please Be smart, stay safe. Enjoy your Money while you have it.  Cool.
The nature of cryptocurrency does not specify itself. Price can change to any direction at any moment regardless of the situation. So it is not right to blame someone. Last year after the big increase of Bitcoin all of us expected continuous increment, but panic prevailed all over us. Anyway I appreciate your advice to your friends and agree with your opinion. Waiting in side prevents loss.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:59:24 PM

What youtubers do is shill their altcoins - I try to tell everybody to stay away from paid marketing but few listen.
That's how things go unfortunately. It's the same with cloud mining, where so many members here warn newbies about the risks and how it's NOT profitable, yet they invest in cloud mining anyway.

People need to get burned before they understand that cloud mining is wrong, some times even more than once. I'm glad that the amount of YouTubers shilling coins or platforms has decreased significantly last year.

The bear market made a lot of them delete their content and leave YouTube. I remember having read an article last year where the SEC would do more to combat them, which I very much welcome.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:46:04 PM

ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.
Totally an abysmal failure. if this business was organised and managed by a centralized body, i felt that it would has SHUT Down.  Billions was lost to scams and to some fast and sharp traders. 

Stay away from Youtube channels and be very wary of the opinions of "professionals" and "experts." You can't depend on their predictions. Often times, these people are just trying to sell you snake oil. Other times, they get caught up in the hype, just like everyone else.

When it comes to investments, you need to do your own due diligence. You need to analyze the fundamentals like utility, future utility, supply/demand, emission rate, etc. Then learning TA can help, so you can optimize your entries and avoid long drawdown periods like 2018.

Any experienced trader could have told you that late 2017 and early 2018 were very dangerous times to buy into crypto.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:11:17 AM

I feel that we own ourselves the truth and Nothing but to tell ourselves the truth. i am Not a good trader but i have always been following the cryptomarket. ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.
We should preach the bulls markets, we just should not preach the so called "experts" since literally noone can see the future and this is a unregulated space where anything could happen at any time.

For example, no so called expert could have imagined craig selling 38 thousand bitcoins all at once which means there are still a ton of stuff people can't see and can happen at anytime, maybe there are people with much more than 38 thousand bitcoins out there and just as we thought we are going up they will sell it all at once and the price will drop significantly yet again. Hence, experts that say bull is coming is not something we should neither care nor preach, they are phony people who are trying to get their names heard. BUT we should preach bull markets and hope that it will come soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:55:05 AM

What really drives this market is predictions and rumors.  That is why we need at this particular moment that bitcoin is down and the market is in bad shape.  The professionals don't follow those predictions but wait for technical and fundamentals set up. However,  those that did not follow the game always lied up the funds for those that followed the rules of the games.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:25:15 PM

ever since we experienced the Huge bull Market of December 2017/ January 2018. it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet, the reverse has been the case. the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.

Stay away from Youtube channels and be very wary of the opinions of "professionals" and "experts." You can't depend on their predictions. Often times, these people are just trying to sell you snake oil. Other times, they get caught up in the hype, just like everyone else.

When it comes to investments, you need to do your own due diligence. You need to analyze the fundamentals like utility, future utility, supply/demand, emission rate, etc. Then learning TA can help, so you can optimize your entries and avoid long drawdown periods like 2018.

Any experienced trader could have told you that late 2017 and early 2018 were very dangerous times to buy into crypto.
Do not believe to the people who called them expert and always giving predictions to their audiences. It is true that no one can see the future and the best way to avoid losses is we should not believe to the rumors and other predictions that are keep spreading in the market because most of it are not reliable information.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:30:59 AM

Do not believe to the people who called them expert and always giving predictions to their audiences. It is true that no one can see the future and the best way to avoid losses is we should not believe to the rumors and other predictions that are keep spreading in the market because most of it are not reliable information.

That's correct i also known that these peoples showing a strategies about there selves is all about attracting people on youtube to earn money if they have plenty of views but no longer on their strategy to perfectly can earn.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:15:07 AM

preaching has been done by many people in this forum, but in reality the bull run does not occur. what do you want to say again? some more reasons that we should discuss here?
everything seems useless.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:54:11 AM

Considering the risks that you will face in making investment is really important for you to get a high returns. There are many people who losses their money in making investment in cryptocurrency market because they didn't study and they didn't research about the investment that they doing. They didn't handle the risks that they are taking and that's why they lose their money.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:44:22 AM

That's how things go unfortunately. It's the same with cloud mining, where so many members here warn newbies about the risks and how it's NOT profitable, yet they invest in cloud mining anyway.
The newbies fall for the confidence scam that these projects employ. They target the niche of new coiners and promote their project for huge gains. Its sad that the name of crypto is being smeared by such scum.

People need to get burned before they understand that cloud mining is wrong, some times even more than once. I'm glad that the amount of YouTubers shilling coins or platforms has decreased significantly last year.
As long as that wannabe get rich quick attitude remains more and more people will get burned. Same happens in the ICO scams and since there is no regulation of such assets there is the rampancy of such events.

The bear market made a lot of them delete their content and leave YouTube. I remember having read an article last year where the SEC would do more to combat them, which I very much welcome.
Agreed. The bear market had a good effect that such low-lifes took down their content but it will not be of anything good for those who lost money. As older members of this forum we must preach about the right and wrong to stop new members from falling prey of such scams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:30:31 AM

I do not care wether we are in a bull run or not. Of course it is easier to make money during a bull run. That just a no brainer. Just buy, wait a little and then sell. But for me it does not matter. Even we are in a reverse bear market for over a year I made very good money during this period. Cause lot of people get scared by the bear market but forget that there can be a lot of money made even if the market is going down.

At this moment I even am doing a challenge here on the forum. I started trading 23 days ago with 100$. At this moment my balance already grew to 182$ which means I made 80% profits in less than 1 month. So why would we always need to beg and preach for a bull market if even in a bear market huge money can be made.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:29:25 AM

I do not think you should be so hopeless. Price manipulation is possible in all places and doing it with decentralized system may be easier and that is why price is so volatile. Today the downward movement of the price does not mean that it will always continue from this way.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:24:15 PM

there is not much of a preach going on in my opinion, it is more of a cry for help. ever since the dumps began and many newbies lost a lot of money specially when their altcoin bags lost about 90-95% of its value, they began their cries for a bull run. and that is one of the reasons why it is not happening by the way.
in any case, in my opinion if people truly believed in the future of something and the "bull run" then they wouldn't be preaching about it this much here. they would have silently started accumulating like what I am doing with bitcoin these days.

Only Bitcoin
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:48:21 PM

I don't think the word " expert " is right on this industry since there are no degree on people's longness here in the forum. There are just experienced ones but not an expert, they still uncertain here on this kind of market. It is really uncertain for all of us, and guess what we are all blinded on expected profit last 2018 and that brought us to slump. 2018 telling us not to rely on this kind of market.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:03:08 PM

No wonder so many people will like to show there skills here predicting weekly bull runs without a proper DYOR. most of the replies we have here shows that so many predictions are just off head without any proof.

Most of the predictions by many of here was just an speculations and we all knew that, none of their predictions is not accurate or precise. It is because we also know too that the market is very unpredictable matter in this field of business whether Bitcoin or crypto trading industry. 
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:01:50 PM

it has been waves and waves of a crypto bull market predictions by our professionals Here and there. even bloggers, you-tube channels and so on but yet

all predictions proved wrong

the bitcoin market slump from 19k to 3.5k.

People thought that the price would only go up to over $40,000, it was the glorious times and everyone did not mind buying bitcoin even if the price was $18,000. But the exaggerated optimism cost us very high losses

Totally an abysmal failure.

True

if this business was organised and managed by a centralized body, i felt that it would has SHUT Down.

True

Billions was lost to scams...

The ICOs were responsible for many scams

Therefore,i will suggest for friends and Newbies here THAT Are yet to Master this Market to stay away from predictions because you will sincerely burn. you will definitely loose your Money.  Please Be smart, stay safe. Enjoy your Money while you have it.

people should do research before investing in this market

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀